Curious

Jackson, TN

#1 Aug 29, 2010
I'm just trying to see what kind of things people have to say about this individual..
CCHS

Jackson, TN

#2 Sep 6, 2010
i used to go to school with him at Chester County High School
heck naw

Jackson, TN

#4 Sep 26, 2012
dude is crazy
ukno

United States

#5 Sep 26, 2012
Theif
heck naw

Jackson, TN

#6 Sep 27, 2012
how is he a thief? lol
j

Jackson, TN

#7 Sep 27, 2012
He's always been nothing but nice to me. Never stole from me. Only known him for about 1 year. I think he's a good guy.
awful

Jackson, TN

#8 Sep 29, 2012
Fun to party with but used to cheat on his wife and doesn't treat his daughter like he should!
His ex wife

Jackson, TN

#9 Sep 29, 2012
Haha... I'm definitely not his biggest fan, but y'all quit talking about him. He's my child's father, and it doesn't really reflect too well on my child and I when people read this trash, and associate it with us. Thanks.
Josh Roach

Jackson, TN

#10 Sep 30, 2012
I like that im able to have my name on here u guys are great. Theif? na, thats never been my thing. I work hard for what I have. My daughter means the world to me so, my advice to you is to heep her out of this. I havent ever really gotten along with my ex-wife. I have my reasons why, thats none of your concern. I appreciate the good comments and I dont have time for the bad ones. If u have a problem everyone knows where to find me, if u dont Im sure anyone u ask could probably tell u where to find me. Thanks Roach
steven

Lexington, TN

#11 Sep 30, 2012
He deep fried a turkey and some twinkies for me. He is a very good cook thanks.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12 Oct 1, 2012
Why do you care about him? Let him live his life.
His ex wife

Henderson, TN

#13 Oct 2, 2012
Lol, yeah. What they said. Except, aside from cereal, I don't remember him being a very good cook... lol
College student 101

Jackson, TN

#15 Oct 14, 2012
Leave them alone I lived with josh for awhile when we dated there is nothing wrong with him so what he parties I'm sure all if u do n obviously ur jealous bc y'all r hatin on him n from what I can tell u lives he's daughter so keep her n he's ex wife out if this!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min miss tuffet 149,595
michelle holly 13 min crazy 4
Lift Fitness Center (Oct '12) 15 min spectator 147
haters 17 min lucy 8
Dumplins Catering 21 min Hi there 10
When is Tax Fraud OK?? 43 min Guest 1
peak1234 48 min peek1234 3
married bisexual men 54 min Guest 31
hot guys in 40s Wed robert 44
RUDE Englewood Staff Wed Flattop 14
•••
•••

Jackson Jobs