Madison County Sheriff's Dept

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
astounded

Medon, TN

#1 Apr 23, 2012
So how is it and why is the TBI is investigating the latest incident involving a Madison County Deputy yet they weren't called in on the Vick Kendrick case? Kendrick had 2 different inmates that he was accused of abusing while the other deputy only had one instance. Guess it really is who you know. Kendrick is in with the right crowd I guess and the other guy isn't. Just another example of how of control this department is. My boyfriend served time at the penal farm and he says they won't do anything to Kendrick because he is in the right group.
Tired of this Sh_t

Denver, CO

#2 Apr 23, 2012
Did your boyfriend get assaulted?
levi

United States

#3 Apr 23, 2012
Kendrick was horse playing and the inmates backed him up.
astounded

Medon, TN

#4 Apr 24, 2012
Doesn't matter if Kendrick was playing or not - no officer should be putting his hands on an inmate unless they have to assist or if there is a fight. And this wasn't the first time he did something like this. He already got a day off for the same thing.
Civil Rights

Kansas City, MO

#5 Apr 25, 2012
Last I heard what he did was Aggravated Assault. If you did the same to anyone you would get arrested. Just Woolfork covering up for one of his cronies. This will be fun to watch once the FBI investigates Woolfork for covering it up.
tha boz

Crossville, TN

#6 Apr 25, 2012
everything is going to be ok jpd and medina reject Randall Blankenship is gonna take over

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7 Apr 25, 2012
lmao yeah buddy
Horseplay

Seattle, WA

#8 Apr 26, 2012
Guys Woolfork has everything under control can't you tell!!!
overtaxed

Jackson, TN

#9 Nov 13, 2013
isn't there anyone in madison county, that can force, woofork out of office, NOW.surely there is some way to get this theif out of office, before he waist more money.

United States

#10 Nov 13, 2013
overtaxed wrote:
isn't there anyone in madison county, that can force, woofork out of office, NOW.surely there is some way to get this theif out of office, before he waist more money.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with all of us. Now go back to studying for the next spelling bee you little scholar.
I See You

United States

#11 Nov 13, 2013
It's not only Woolfork who covers up, there's Parr, Cunningham, Fitzgerald, Elston. All of them covers for certain ones. Whom ever comes in needs to start with a clean slate. Unfortunately that won't happen because if they cleand house of all the bad apples there would be no sheriff department.

Cleveland, TN

#12 Nov 14, 2013
I agree. but woolfork perpetuated this mess all along.
I See You wrote:
It's not only Woolfork who covers up, there's Parr, Cunningham, Fitzgerald, Elston. All of them covers for certain ones. Whom ever comes in needs to start with a clean slate. Unfortunately that won't happen because if they cleand house of all the bad apples there would be no sheriff department.
I See You

Lubbock, TX

#13 Nov 14, 2013
guest wrote:
I agree. but woolfork perpetuated this mess all along.<quoted text>
True
Rockhound

Ashburn, VA

#14 Nov 15, 2013
I See You wrote:
<quoted text> True
Wow, I just found out that 99.9% of all cops are idiots or bullies.
They other .1% are worthy of sainthood.
The Sheriff

United States

#15 Nov 15, 2013
You are just jealous because I have a 12 inch BBC and can satisfy all the ladies. Balderama never complained.
I See You

Atlanta, TX

#16 Nov 15, 2013
Rockhound wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I just found out that 99.9% of all cops are idiots or bullies.
They other .1% are worthy of sainthood.
Go find them and ask that question
yeah right

Medina, TN

#17 Nov 15, 2013
Sangster did lol
yeah right

Medina, TN

#18 Nov 15, 2013
Sangster did lol
ken

Jackson, TN

#19 Jan 22, 2014
woolforks idol was john ford, in memphis,two of a kind, i'm god, you can't, touch me. i'mtop dog, the big man....but they got them. by there on stupity...
truth hurts

Jackson, TN

#20 Jan 23, 2014
I See You wrote:
<quoted text> Go find them and ask that question
That was not a question. If you are in law enforcement you must be in the 99.9%.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Today's bible verse 37 min golly 189
Needing help w moms estate. 41 min Need Help 1
RockDocTV 46 min wowz 1
Kimberly Helton 1 hr bubba g 6
Reasons Jackson sucks... 1 hr itchy balls 16
senile !!! 3 hr WhoRU2day 1
Jackson walk Phase 2 - the Bemis Mill 3 hr Downtown RB 97

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance