Wolfe City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

They're auto mechanics, not sunshine pumpers. They have been there for at least 40 years and have done very well.
yepper

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

nope its been sold out

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

funny, really! But it's not the same people, you're right they were good people but I don't know the new ones.
Ron Mexico wrote:
They're auto mechanics, not sunshine pumpers. They have been there for at least 40 years and have done very well.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

The people who used to own it didn't seem very friendly, but actually were. And they were quite helpful when I had car trouble and had no money on me. They did just enough to get me home, and told me what I needed to do to get it fixed. Didn't charge me a dime. That meant a lot to a single mother who had a tough time making ends meet.

As for whomever has the place now, I can't say. But if they look mean, and are rude, it's safe to say they won't keep the business long. That's especially true if they have much business from women. Believe me, I know. I wouldn't go to a business where they were rude and mean. LOL!!
Mary Ann

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Prayer Brings Peace wrote:
The people who used to own it didn't seem very friendly, but actually were. And they were quite helpful when I had car trouble and had no money on me. They did just enough to get me home, and told me what I needed to do to get it fixed. Didn't charge me a dime. That meant a lot to a single mother who had a tough time making ends meet.

As for whomever has the place now, I can't say. But if they look mean, and are rude, it's safe to say they won't keep the business long. That's especially true if they have much business from women. Believe me, I know. I wouldn't go to a business where they were rude and mean. LOL!!
I don't feel sorry for single mothers. If you had made a better decision on who you spread your legs for, maybe you wouldn't be in your sad situation. I know there are exceptions to this but I judge those on a case by case situation.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Mary Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't feel sorry for single mothers. If you had made a better decision on who you spread your legs for, maybe you wouldn't be in your sad situation. I know there are exceptions to this but I judge those on a case by case situation.
First off, I wasn't asking for your sympathy! The second thing, you don't know MY situation. It isn't as if I 'spread my legs' for just anyone. Did you ever stop to think that maybe my husband died of cancer?? Not everyone is as promiscious as YOU obviously are, to be saying something like that.

You should never judge a person by their circumstances. In fact, you should not judge ANYONE, for ANY reason. The Bible teaches we should not judge, lest we BE judged. And, if we choose to judge, then we ourselves will be measured by the same yardstick.

I owe you, nor anyone else any explanations for my situation at the time. But since you thought you KNEW by what you spewed, I will tell you this: Not every single parent situation comes about because of divorce or because someone just gave it out freely. There are SOME circumstances where it cannot be avoided that one becomes a single parent. Like through death, or that person's mate becomes physiclally abusive to the children and/or the wife.

Let he/she who is without sin cast the first stone! I highly doubt you are without sin, so get off ME!
Mary Ann

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>First off, I wasn't asking for your sympathy! The second thing, you don't know MY situation. It isn't as if I 'spread my legs' for just anyone. Did you ever stop to think that maybe my husband died of cancer?? Not everyone is as promiscious as YOU obviously are, to be saying something like that.

You should never judge a person by their circumstances. In fact, you should not judge ANYONE, for ANY reason. The Bible teaches we should not judge, lest we BE judged. And, if we choose to judge, then we ourselves will be measured by the same yardstick.

I owe you, nor anyone else any explanations for my situation at the time. But since you thought you KNEW by what you spewed, I will tell you this: Not every single parent situation comes about because of divorce or because someone just gave it out freely. There are SOME circumstances where it cannot be avoided that one becomes a single parent. Like through death, or that person's mate becomes physiclally abusive to the children and/or the wife.

Let he/she who is without sin cast the first stone! I highly doubt you are without sin, so get off ME!
Like I said, if your husband died of cancer, you would get some sympathy from me. More than likely though, you spread your legs for a scum bag that got you knocked up and left you high and dry. You speak for me not to judge, yet you did some judging yourself. Sounds kinda hypocritical to me.

As a business owner, my husband and I give to a lot of charity cases in and around Jackson. But, before we write the check we confirm the charity case is legit. Unfortunately, my tax dollars go to support whores like you that pop out babies left and right by several different men. Enjoy the welfare while you can get it because in a few short years the money is gonna run out.

Again, I will say it. I know not every single mother put herself in that situation. But in most cases and specifically yours, you spread your legs for a misfit and got knocked up.

Keep quoting bible verses, see how much money that gets you. Unless your taking advantage of your local church, it won't get you nothing.

One more thing, you called me promiscuous. Just to let you in on my life, I have been married to the same man for 28 years and dated him since the 11th grade. We have three very successful daughters. A nurse practitioner, a pharmacist, and a RN. We have never had to beg for a handout.
Well tell us

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Mary Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, if your husband died of cancer, you would get some sympathy from me. More than likely though, you spread your legs for a scum bag that got you knocked up and left you high and dry. You speak for me not to judge, yet you did some judging yourself. Sounds kinda hypocritical to me.
As a business owner, my husband and I give to a lot of charity cases in and around Jackson. But, before we write the check we confirm the charity case is legit. Unfortunately, my tax dollars go to support whores like you that pop out babies left and right by several different men. Enjoy the welfare while you can get it because in a few short years the money is gonna run out.
Again, I will say it. I know not every single mother put herself in that situation. But in most cases and specifically yours, you spread your legs for a misfit and got knocked up.
Keep quoting bible verses, see how much money that gets you. Unless your taking advantage of your local church, it won't get you nothing.
One more thing, you called me promiscuous. Just to let you in on my life, I have been married to the same man for 28 years and dated him since the 11th grade. We have three very successful daughters. A nurse practitioner, a pharmacist, and a RN. We have never had to beg for a handout.
Well since you are explaining to everyone the way things work, and you brought up you're a business owner.... What is the name of this business?
Mary Ann

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Well tell us wrote:
<quoted text>Well since you are explaining to everyone the way things work, and you brought up you're a business owner.... What is the name of this business?
We get enough charity cases coming by asking for a hand out now. I couldn't imagine how many we would get if I gave a business name. Ms hypocrite bible verse quoter would be standing in line asking for a handout first thing in the morning. Haha

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Mary Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary Ann,(I doubt that's even your real name) I've tried to be kind in my response to you. But since you started all this by making presumptions that you know NOTHING about, Here goes...

Since you presumed something that is so completely untrue, let's get to the truth about YOU, honey!

First off, you are only making such accusations about someone else because you know what YOU are! YOU have cheated on your husband for the last 25 years of your 28 years of marriage, and now your 'stuff' is so dry that cobwebs are making it scratchy and uncomfortable. Your husband hasn't had anything to do with your nasty ass since 25 years ago, simply because it's so worn out by all the scumbags you thought were better than him, that his 'stuff' just falls the hell out!

Maybe your 'very sucessful' daughters got what they worked for in the seedier parts of town. You know what I'm sayin'.....Afterall, YOU are the one who bought them that 'dancin' dress' and told them not to let you down! Seein' as how you're so 'Fancy' and all.

And I'm just waitin' for the day that one of those whores you have come home 'knocked up' by one of their pimps! Truth be told, you're the grandmother of 5 little half- breeds!

You've given your husband HIV and your 'business' is just a front for the the prostitution and drugs that you sell.

Sure you give to charities, but that's not out of any kind of love in your heart. It's hush money so no one will blow the whistle on your sorry little life.

While you give to those charities, you do so thinking God will bless you. But if you do it without love in your heart, it will not bless you.

Granted, telling YOUR story here is not very Christian like. I will have to ask my God for forgiveness for what I've said. But gee, it sure felt good to put all your dirty laundry out there for all to see.

And if you don't like any of this, just let me know. I'd be more than happy to meet you to 'discuss' this matter. Bring your husband too, I'm sure he'd love to see you get what you've got coming to you!
anonyms2

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

*Standing ovation*
<quoted text>
Mary Ann,(I doubt that's even your real name) I've tried to be kind in my response to you. But since you started all this by making presumptions that you know NOTHING about, Here goes...
Since you presumed something that is so completely untrue, let's get to the truth about YOU, honey!
First off, you are only making such accusations about someone else because you know what YOU are! YOU have cheated on your husband for the last 25 years of your 28 years of marriage, and now your 'stuff' is so dry that cobwebs are making it scratchy and uncomfortable. Your husband hasn't had anything to do with your nasty ass since 25 years ago, simply because it's so worn out by all the scumbags you thought were better than him, that his 'stuff' just falls the hell out!
Maybe your 'very sucessful' daughters got what they worked for in the seedier parts of town. You know what I'm sayin'.....Afterall, YOU are the one who bought them that 'dancin' dress' and told them not to let you down! Seein' as how you're so 'Fancy' and all.
And I'm just waitin' for the day that one of those whores you have come home 'knocked up' by one of their pimps! Truth be told, you're the grandmother of 5 little half- breeds!
You've given your husband HIV and your 'business' is just a front for the the prostitution and drugs that you sell.
Sure you give to charities, but that's not out of any kind of love in your heart. It's hush money so no one will blow the whistle on your sorry little life.
While you give to those charities, you do so thinking God will bless you. But if you do it without love in your heart, it will not bless you.
Granted, telling YOUR story here is not very Christian like. I will have to ask my God for forgiveness for what I've said. But gee, it sure felt good to put all your dirty laundry out there for all to see.
And if you don't like any of this, just let me know. I'd be more than happy to meet you to 'discuss' this matter. Bring your husband too, I'm sure he'd love to see you get what you've got coming to you!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

In seeing that my post to "Mary Ann" has been judged as funny, brilliant and agree, I want to thank whomever did that.

I must say that I normally would not speak that way to anyone. But, the way she kept provoking me, I felt it was warranted.

I am a Christian, and Christians aren't perfect. Thankfully, I can be forgiven.

This woman doesn't know anything at all about me. I don't know why she would post such untruths about me. Perhaps she is so unhappy in her own life, that she feels the need to make others unhappy as well.

To be honest, I couldn't be FARTHER from what she described! LOL!! I am college educated, have ONLY two children and both have the same father. I didn't even lose my virginity until marriage. And no, I don't 'spread my legs' for just anyone. In fact, I am very moral.

I'm led to believe that the woman in question is likely the 'new' owner of the business this thread is supposed to be about. Perhaps she didn't like the fact that I complimented the previous owner for an act of kindness he showed me.

I honestly believe that we are supposed to help one another through this thing called life. And if she and her husband ARE the new owners, well, maybe she should think more about being a bit kinder. Otherwise, she will sink the business and whatever money is tied up in it.

I believe we are supposed to 'love one another as I have loved you' and I am sorry to say that I didn't show that person the love that my Savior showed me. That is one of many times I have failed my Lord. But thankfully, no matter how many times I fail, He is always right there, ready to forgive me and He keeps right on loving me.

I will even ask Mary Ann for her forgiveness. If she forgives me, that will be great. If not, that will be between her and God.

I sincerely hope that she will begin to give to those charities out of LOVE, not for a tax deduction, or for the ability to say, "Look what I have done." Because if she doesn't do it out of love, from the heart, NO ONE is blessed by it. And, that would be a shame.
yesyesyes

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

<quoted text>Mary Ann,(I doubt that's even your real name) I've tried to be kind in my response to you. But since you started all this by making presumptions that you know NOTHING about, Here goes...

Thank you! It's about time some of these trolls get called out on their own crap!
well tell us

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

Mary Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
We get enough charity cases coming by asking for a hand out now. I couldn't imagine how many we would get if I gave a business name. Ms hypocrite bible verse quoter would be standing in line asking for a handout first thing in the morning. Haha
with how much you dislike single parents I am sure you would want to give the name of this business, to make sure none of the unwashed masses show up. That way they will know they are not welcome, or does the almighty dollas trump your morality?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

well tell us wrote:
<quoted text>
with how much you dislike single parents I am sure you would want to give the name of this business, to make sure none of the unwashed masses show up. That way they will know they are not welcome, or does the almighty dollas trump your morality?
Well tell us, I said the same thing in my 'apology post' basically. The truth of the matter is, that most people wouldn't want to do business with someone with her mindset. It's sad that someone or something hurt her so bad that he feels the need to be so mean or judgmental of others.

Now that I've had the time to think about it, it's likely she and her husband do not own a business of any kind. That's probably why she wouldn't mention even the TYPE of busniness it is. If people knew the way she thinks about people who spend their hard earned money at her alleged business, wouldn't be so eager to do so.

It's highly likely that she doesn't have a business when you look at the way she speaks, she isn't the sophisticated type. What lady of class uses the term 'knocked up'? And, IF she does have any kind of business, it can't be anything that is of any kind of classy nature with an attitude like she has.

No, I really feel sorry for her. There is something that's making her terribly unhappy. And that's really, really sad.

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

I feel sorry for her too, I believe she is a bitter, obviously judgmental person who has really does not know peace. There are many reasons one becomes a single parent and to quickly judge them all with such a broad stroke shows the true heart. We all have a journey for one reason or another and if life was perfect we would not have needed the grace afforded us by the cross. Hopefully she will have a better day today and you as well!!
<quoted text>
Well tell us, I said the same thing in my 'apology post' basically. The truth of the matter is, that most people wouldn't want to do business with someone with her mindset. It's sad that someone or something hurt her so bad that he feels the need to be so mean or judgmental of others.
Now that I've had the time to think about it, it's likely she and her husband do not own a business of any kind. That's probably why she wouldn't mention even the TYPE of busniness it is. If people knew the way she thinks about people who spend their hard earned money at her alleged business, wouldn't be so eager to do so.
It's highly likely that she doesn't have a business when you look at the way she speaks, she isn't the sophisticated type. What lady of class uses the term 'knocked up'? And, IF she does have any kind of business, it can't be anything that is of any kind of classy nature with an attitude like she has.
No, I really feel sorry for her. There is something that's making her terribly unhappy. And that's really, really sad.
Well tell us

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If she actually owns a business, as a full time single dad, I'd love to hang out and here how awful I am. I'll ever be happy to pick up up on the way there. You'll need to hear it too!
yoga

Elizabethton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

this thread became so homo

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Well tell us wrote:
<quoted text>
If she actually owns a business, as a full time single dad, I'd love to hang out and here how awful I am. I'll ever be happy to pick up up on the way there. You'll need to hear it too!
Hey, that would be nice! I can be ready in about fifteen minutes. It will be nice to actually watch her face break when she attempts a smile! LOL! Hey, it's free entertainment! LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of38
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

85 Users are viewing the Jackson Forum right now

Search the Jackson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min NTMD8OR 123,953
I wanna be with you 13 min Our Saturday nights 1
If a Christian.... 14 min Jesse Moore 8
Will Homosexuals Be Allowed in Heaven (Jan '13) 25 min snocone 563
What's David Woolfork Up To These Days? 1 hr Nozy 35
Suboxone Clinics BHG recovery vs Doctor Warren 1 hr Jesse Moore 8
I just wanted to wish 2 hr God is Love 28
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jackson Jobs

•••