First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#128 Dec 28, 2012
Lol saw Armando out at Lowes on Christmas eve trying to pedal those hot dogs. and I Heard the same thing about Kylie they say he owes her a little over 50,000. Maybe if Mondo would focus on the actual place of business instead of trying to run that food truck and the hot dog stands (he tried to put one in the Memphis mall! Lol) ut would have decent food. It doesn't help that all of the food comes from Walt mart and sams so it isn't food service quality by any means. All of these things could probably be fixed if he had the means he imagines he has in his mind. If you can't afford to buy quality food, the food won't be as good, people will go to better places, and your business will fail. You want to make money you most spend money. I can buy and make the crap he sells at Walmart cheaper and cool it myself!
rick

Lexington, TN

#129 Dec 28, 2012
He was a miserable failure in Corinth MS then he went to Hardin county and got in trouble there. Now he is here milkin Jackson for all its got. No wonder the likes of fain and parrish hang around that pile.
rick

Dallas, TX

#131 Dec 28, 2012
I forgot to mention that Keith Shirley gives a great Blowj*b.
History Repeats

Jackson, TN

#132 Dec 28, 2012
rick wrote:
He was a miserable failure in Corinth MS then he went to Hardin county and got in trouble there. Now he is here milkin Jackson for all its got. No wonder the likes of fain and parrish hang around that pile.
People forget it was Scott Parrish and some middle eastern guy who owned the club JMumblys when there was a huge shootout just a few years ago in the Hollywood Shopping Center. I do recall two people dying (more than Club Karma) How quickly some people forget, or maybe they just appear to forget...
Pat and Geno

United States

#134 Dec 30, 2012
US serves best Philly south of Philly. We know, we have tried them and they are great!!!!
Jaw Wired Shut

United States

#135 Dec 30, 2012
To bad you choose to run your mouth on topix instead of in person because I'd pay to see him bitch slap you across parking lot.

Then again, you are a nignog lover so you prolly enjoy getting you ass beat down monthly when you can't refill his malt likka fast enough....
snschick wrote:
Lol saw Armando out at Lowes on Christmas eve trying to pedal those hot dogs. and I Heard the same thing about Kylie they say he owes her a little over 50,000. Maybe if Mondo would focus on the actual place of business instead of trying to run that food truck and the hot dog stands (he tried to put one in the Memphis mall! Lol) ut would have decent food. It doesn't help that all of the food comes from Walt mart and sams so it isn't food service quality by any means. All of these things could probably be fixed if he had the means he imagines he has in his mind. If you can't afford to buy quality food, the food won't be as good, people will go to better places, and your business will fail. You want to make money you most spend money. I can buy and make the crap he sells at Walmart cheaper and cool it myself!
Girlie

Jackson, TN

#136 Dec 31, 2012
That place is nasty!
Gross

Jackson, TN

#137 Dec 31, 2012
The philly tasted like it had been sitting there for 2 days. Sick, will not eat there again. And that stupid tipping system? The only thing I wanted to attach to that wire was a turd.
ROTFLMAO

Jackson, TN

#138 Dec 31, 2012
Great post and she is such a topix "bad ass" on here but a coward in real life.
Jaw Wired Shut wrote:
To bad you choose to run your mouth on topix instead of in person because I'd pay to see him bitch slap you across parking lot.
Then again, you are a nignog lover so you prolly enjoy getting you ass beat down monthly when you can't refill his malt likka fast enough....
<quoted text>

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#139 Dec 31, 2012
Lol its funny none of you know me in real life but u think im a coward. Haha go see for yourself this place is horrible!
Dont Be Bitter

Jackson, TN

#140 Dec 31, 2012
Every day is another opportunity to do something to serve God, to help others, to preach the gospel, to contend for the faith, to please the Lord, to stand for God against public evils and to show forth God's love and truth to those around us. Won't you join me and stand for God?

Also, consider that God will hold everyone accountable in eternity for every good and bad work done upon the earth (2nd Corinthians 5:9-11). 1st Thessalonians 4:6 warns about defrauding our brother (neighbor). Romans 12:19 PROMISES that God will punish evildoers and avenge all victims of wrongdoing. Romans 14:10-12 declares that every soul shall give account to God. If someone has hurt us, then rest assure friend that God will tend to the matter.

If something is a matter big enough for one to be bitter about, then it is a matter which God must address on judgment day in eternity. If God cares about the birds and feeds them, and He certainly does, then you can rest assure that God sees your pain and sorrow too. The Bible says that God even keeps count of the number of hairs on our head (Matthew 10:30). Luke 12:7,“But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.” God is a mysterious Being, beyond our human grasp to understand His ways or thoughts (Isaiah 55:8-9).
snschick wrote:
Lol its funny none of you know me in real life but u think im a coward. Haha go see for yourself this place is horrible!
FineWine

Jonesborough, TN

#141 Jan 1, 2013
I'm pretty sure all that 'good' food some of you people say this guy serves is really just a Cumm sandwich with cheap meat. Maybe I should show up there with my laptop and continue this thread lolololol

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#142 Jan 1, 2013
Its so hillarious to me that ppl think this guy is actually being nice to them. If you are a female and he is being nice to u then it is because he will eventually. Be trying to get in your pants or he is going to try and start shit with u. If you are a male and he is being nice to u he is going to try and use you and what you have or your strengths and money to his benefit. The only ppl he is nice to are those that he thinks can benefit him. Other than that he is an arrogant know it all that talks down about everyone and everything they do. He thinks he is Gods gift to earth but wait he doesn't belive in God and had some pretty stupid things to say to me when I spoke of the Lord.stear clear of this man and his establishment. You will regret spending any money there.
guest

Jonesborough, TN

#143 Jan 1, 2013
I just went up there and that place is DISGUSTING. i went and took a dump in the bathroom just now and didnt flush...
Guest

Jackson, TN

#144 Mar 20, 2014
Question? My husband and I ate there last Friday.
Food was ok nothing great but I noticed the check had a 20% gratuity built into the total (it was just the two of us).
Tipping is not the issue -I believe in tipping your server. However, I noticed several people leaving money on the table so, I started wondering how many people were tipping the server twice and not even realizing it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Tap, Friday 5/25/15 14 min Guest2 1
Cops 56 min Bart 3
tis sweet 1 hr Gone Tomorrow 4
I will love you always 1 hr Gone Tomorrow 17
Teachers leaving in masses 2 hr guest 18
Ace Locksmith / Terry Privett...... License su... 2 hr guest422 1
god and Jesus are different! !! 3 hr question everything 365
WBBJ weather girl Chelsea 17 hr abe 56
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]