jenny

Dallas, TX

#41 Dec 11, 2012
lol

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#42 Dec 11, 2012
Ok so answer this question if Kylie has her RN why is she waitressing tables instead of seeing patients at a clinic. That makes no sense at all. And just the fact that they use to or still do stay in that place as a home is enough to be shut down... that is awful and disgusting. They are going to get shut down for tax evasion, not being cleanly, under age drinking, etc.

Lexington, TN

#43 Dec 11, 2012
They live in the restaurant??? Call the Health Dept and the City building dept, maybe the Fire Dept. They may be interested in knowing that.
Sammy

United States

#44 Dec 11, 2012
tim wrote:
United Steaks is my new hangout. The atmosphere is great. The food is the best. Just like being in Philly or Chicago! Nothing like it around here.
You have never had a Philly then. It is tough as hell.
Abby Rininger

Houston, TX

#45 Dec 13, 2012
Trojan Man wrote:
Yes just like it got you and your ho a ss sister as well. I liked your mugshot. LOL!
Oh I'm a ho? That's pretty funny considering I'm saving myself for marriage && I haven't even kissed a guy in over a month but I really have nothing to prove to anyone so thanks anyway! You apparently don't know my sister very well either!:)
Lisa

Atlanta, TX

#46 Dec 13, 2012
Abby Rininger wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I'm a ho? That's pretty funny considering I'm saving myself for marriage && I haven't even kissed a guy in over a month but I really have nothing to prove to anyone so thanks anyway! You apparently don't know my sister very well either!:)
That is funny! LOL! Your sister is spread open on DesperateHo's page and your mugshot for under drinking made me laugh as well. W hore. Tell another one little girl.
Abby Rininger

United States

#47 Dec 13, 2012
Yup:) I did get in trouble cuz I had .03 alcohol in my system. Big deal. That's less than half a beer. Does that make me a bad person? No. I'm sure we have all drinker underage but the only difference is I got caught. I went through enough emotional && physical guilt/pain from that. You don't know me or my story so stop judging. My sister is not all around Jackson. She might not be living the best life but who are we to judge? I'm living with my parents, haven't stepped foot in a bar/club in a month, haven't touched alcohol, && in leaving for college next month:) I'm happy with my life && the person I'm becoming! Thanks for your criticism cuz it makes me stronger.
PeterPanPeanutBu tter

Jackson, TN

#48 Dec 13, 2012
Abby Rininger wrote:
Yup:) I did get in trouble cuz I had .03 alcohol in my system. Big deal. That's less than half a beer. Does that make me a bad person? No. I'm sure we have all drinker underage but the only difference is I got caught. I went through enough emotional && physical guilt/pain from that. You don't know me or my story so stop judging. My sister is not all around Jackson. She might not be living the best life but who are we to judge? I'm living with my parents, haven't stepped foot in a bar/club in a month, haven't touched alcohol, && in leaving for college next month:) I'm happy with my life && the person I'm becoming! Thanks for your criticism cuz it makes me stronger.
You sound about as smart as your sister. A bag of f ucking rocks. See you back in Finger soon you can't make it through a semester of school. Good luck. Of course we drank underage and we were not stupid enough to get caught. Your sister is worse than you. Both of you lie more than you live. And the lifestyle choices the both of you are made are hideous. You seek attention. Posting under your real name so your friends will see you attempting to stay in good. Go work at the bar with your sister and show us all your tiny tits. That is all we want to see baby doll. Don't open your mouth unless you are going to put something in it like your sister. Back to the Topix and not you! The sandwiches suck dick. They are tough and disgusting to eat. They bar is lame as well.
Abby Rininger

United States

#49 Dec 13, 2012
I'm not gonna argue with someone as ignorant as you or try to say stuff to put you down cuz I don't know you just as you don't know me:) but I'm sorry you feel that way && your saying all this stuff cuz only God knows the truth && it's neither of our places to judge. Have a good night && God bless! I mean that too. Cuz if you have to get on here and say that kind of stuff about me, sounds like your pretty troubled. Goodnight :)
PeterPanPeanutBu tter

Jackson, TN

#50 Dec 13, 2012
Abby Rininger wrote:
I'm not gonna argue with someone as ignorant as you or try to say stuff to put you down cuz I don't know you just as you don't know me:) but I'm sorry you feel that way && your saying all this stuff cuz only God knows the truth && it's neither of our places to judge. Have a good night && God bless! I mean that too. Cuz if you have to get on here and say that kind of stuff about me, sounds like your pretty troubled. Goodnight :)
No not really. Reality is just what it is. Sorry you can't seem to deal with your messes. You are young learn before you have spit out 3 kids, got through every loser along with your sister, and before you lose your looks as well. I won't take long with them people you run with. Don't forget to hide your beer under then table and when doing liquor just get the person of age to get a second drink for you to stick a straw in. LOL! Common sense. I have to go be apart of this sandwich, Jelly is waiting on me.
Abby Rininger

United States

#51 Dec 14, 2012
Okay Armando or Kylie. Y'all are the only people that would be talking bad about my sister && I like this. Idk why you are being so rude after I've been sticking up for y'all but I'm done trying to be nice to y'all cuz it gets me no where. In the end, well all get what we deserve && if you really cared about Hannah or I, you wouldn't be so rude. Just cuz we quit working there doesn't mean we are bad people. && the people I hang around? My family && church family? Wow. I'm a rebel;) lol

Location hidden

#52 Dec 14, 2012
Armando and Kylie are both junkies and pieces of shit. End of story.
Family

United States

#53 Dec 14, 2012
We don't want to see your nignog luvin, fat ass around the holidays. Go to East Jackson and see his momma and visit his other baby mommas. We are ashamed of you sister!!!!
snschick wrote:
Armando and Kylie are both junkies and pieces of shit. End of story.
Rottensnatch

Jackson, TN

#54 Dec 15, 2012
Abby Rininger wrote:
Okay Armando or Kylie. Y'all are the only people that would be talking bad about my sister && I like this. Idk why you are being so rude after I've been sticking up for y'all but I'm done trying to be nice to y'all cuz it gets me no where. In the end, well all get what we deserve && if you really cared about Hannah or I, you wouldn't be so rude. Just cuz we quit working there doesn't mean we are bad people. && the people I hang around? My family && church family? Wow. I'm a rebel;) lol
Shut the f uck up! You sound like a child. Your sister is a f ucking w hore, and each word you speak makes the hole you dig bigger. Go to a school out of state. Your sister is lost. Get out while you still can.
omg

Lexington, TN

#55 Dec 16, 2012
Women just face it you got to old for the bastard. He likes them young young girls he can control.
IWannaSee

Elizabethton, TN

#56 Dec 16, 2012
What is DesperateHo's page? I wanna see her spread. I want everyone to see her shame. and also United Steaks sucks horse 'ock. That place has roaches I have seem them. It stinks like black people and mexicans in there. OVER PRICED AND I COULD HAVE GOTTEN EVERYTHING THERE FROM WAL-MART AND SAVED 45 $$

Location hidden

#57 Dec 16, 2012
Lol my husband and I are welcome at my families house and his for Christmas. Good job...,now go clean your nasty ass, filthy, place of business/home until you get shut down for evading taxes and being nasty and living in that place... It is all against the law.
AveragePube

Elizabethton, TN

#58 Dec 16, 2012
Only young hoes that are junkie burn outs that no body her age group wants will go for a way older dude to supply her habits of meth and dik. Im pretty sure her puss is like string cheese if you peal it a bunch and then play with it like long ropes. shredded pussy that looks all mushed together after she takes her pants off. no thx.
Libel Lawsuit

United States

#59 Dec 16, 2012
Keep running that mouth......You are going to learn how much money it will cost you for running your mouth VERY SOON!!!!!
snschick wrote:
Lol my husband and I are welcome at my families house and his for Christmas. Good job...,now go clean your nasty ass, filthy, place of business/home until you get shut down for evading taxes and being nasty and living in that place... It is all against the law.

Location hidden

#60 Dec 16, 2012
Hmmm...,lawsuit over topix which is meant for things like this... Not to mention the fact that my statements are true and have been backed up by others. Being a business owner means listening to what ppl have to say about your place and improving... Your being bashed for a reason idiot. Because your food is nasty, ppl,know for a fact u lived in that place, and your evading taxes by paying everyone cash. End of story. If u don't like the thread send something to topix asking them to remove it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
senile !!! 17 min WillieWay 2
The Dan Reaves Show - haters listen too (May '12) 1 hr Guest 17
Today's bible verse 1 hr golly 189
Needing help w moms estate. 1 hr Need Help 1
RockDocTV 2 hr wowz 1
Reasons Jackson sucks... 2 hr itchy balls 16
Jackson walk Phase 2 - the Bemis Mill 5 hr Downtown RB 97

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance