Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#21 Dec 8, 2012
In any professional environment it wouldn't be tolerated for two people to work together that are dating. So that should tell you something. This place is horrid. They pay cash to all the employees, don't pay taxes, buy everything from Walmart, and they live in that place. It is time for them to shut it down.
Simple Solution

United States

#22 Dec 8, 2012
Call the law and report them nignog lover....

Oh, that's silence you hear is your lack of truth or facts.
snschick wrote:
In any professional environment it wouldn't be tolerated for two people to work together that are dating. So that should tell you something. This place is horrid. They pay cash to all the employees, don't pay taxes, buy everything from Walmart, and they live in that place. It is time for them to shut it down.
truth

Jackson, TN

#23 Dec 8, 2012
Simple Solution wrote:
<quoted text>Call the law and report them nignog lover....

Oh, that's silence you hear is your lack of truth or facts.
No everything she has said is 100% fact. You're probably just one of the dipstick employees that stays high all the time. Go back to making your crap sandwiches. We'll all wait for the IRS to get to close for comfort so you'll take off running. Just like you did for every other business down by the river and in Mississippi! P.o.s

Lexington, TN

#24 Dec 8, 2012
Armando is a great guy! Why do people tear down someone who works hard and takes a risk opening a successful business?? United Steaks is an awesome place. Dan Reeves and Seabass supports them! Scott Parish with Guys Cook Too are filming shows there. All those guys know quality!

Location hidden

#25 Dec 8, 2012
Lmao they will get what is coming to them. Don't worry.

Jackson, TN

#26 Dec 8, 2012
guest wrote:
Armando is a great guy! Why do people tear down someone who works hard and takes a risk opening a successful business?? United Steaks is an awesome place. Dan Reeves and Seabass supports them! Scott Parish with Guys Cook Too are filming shows there. All those guys know quality!
Dan and Sea Bass support him because they are paid to say so... it is called advertising. Scott Parish keeps the company of William Fain. Look up "Rhea Fain" on Wikipedia and see what it says. Go ahead and do a Google search on either of these two folks and see what others say about them.
Whatever

United States

#27 Dec 8, 2012
Quit yapping and report them b..itch!
snschick wrote:
Lmao they will get what is coming to them. Don't worry.

Location hidden

#28 Dec 9, 2012
They have been reported by more ppl than just me apparently because when I talked to the investigator he said it was an ongoing investigation on multiple counts of tax evasion which is what I reported him for and more things which he couldn't disclose. They have been and are still investigating him and tax evasion is pretty serious so none of it can good
Open 4 Business

United States

#29 Dec 9, 2012
Well I see they must have dismissed your ignorant, vindictive accusations and filed them in the -scorned, knee grow lover, meth head file cabinet......
snschick wrote:
They have been reported by more ppl than just me apparently because when I talked to the investigator he said it was an ongoing investigation on multiple counts of tax evasion which is what I reported him for and more things which he couldn't disclose. They have been and are still investigating him and tax evasion is pretty serious so none of it can good

Location hidden

#30 Dec 9, 2012
Actually... Since apparently you didn't know they can investigate somethings for months and never act,on it until the time is right. it's coming
truth

Jackson, TN

#31 Dec 9, 2012
Yeah..... I've reported them as well. They take a while before they finally go after someone. Have to have 100% proof! And considering the man has been running since his Mississippi days, they're probably scraping up all I that information. They do know who he is, where he is staying and that he is running an illegal business. ;) I assure you of that.
No Clue Sue

United States

#32 Dec 9, 2012
U b..itches hve no clue at anything other than running your mouth!!!
truth wrote:
Yeah..... I've reported them as well. They take a while before they finally go after someone. Have to have 100% proof! And considering the man has been running since his Mississippi days, they're probably scraping up all I that information. They do know who he is, where he is staying and that he is running an illegal business. ;) I assure you of that.

Location hidden

#33 Dec 9, 2012
Lol,I think someone is pissed because they are going to loose their job... It's ok go get an education and a real job you will be fine as long as you aren't involved in his dirty work.
Masturbation

Grand Prairie, TX

#34 Dec 10, 2012
I fapped on a sandwich because it was so nasty, I also did some coke with one of the nice ladies. She let me touch her tits as well.
niglover

Fayetteville, NC

#35 Dec 10, 2012
Is that Loose or lose?? I bet u have a great education.
snschick wrote:
Lol,I think someone is pissed because they are going to loose their job... It's ok go get an education and a real job you will be fine as long as you aren't involved in his dirty work.
white married lady

Jackson, TN

#36 Dec 10, 2012
I love me some black ding a ling while my white, red neck man is working to keep the lights on.

Location hidden

#37 Dec 10, 2012
Why do people always go strait to the spelling when they don't have anything to say about the topic. I'm on my phone please tell me you have never made a spelling error.
Abby Rininger

United States

#38 Dec 10, 2012
Y'all need to get a life && stop judging. I'm not saying you guys are wrong about some things but some of you need to get your facts straight. Kylie has her RN license. I've seen it. && they used to stay in that place but that was awhile back before they found a place in Jackson! Everyone has enough problems of their own && if they are doing wrong, Karma will get them. Grow up.
Trojan Man

Jackson, TN

#39 Dec 10, 2012
Yes just like it got you and your ho a ss sister as well. I liked your mugshot. LOL!
tim

Adamsville, TN

#40 Dec 11, 2012
United Steaks is my new hangout. The atmosphere is great. The food is the best. Just like being in Philly or Chicago! Nothing like it around here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crime Battle in Madison Co 10 min Dillon M 10
any MILF's at planet fitness? 17 min will 10
Aliens 27 min will 23
guard to africa 29 min james 4
deputy in shootout at 3 way 30 min meh 239
Michael montoya 33 min Guest 29
party 54 min uncle tugnutts 6
BEWARE of Carolina Ave and Salon! 1 hr guest 92
RUDE Englewood Staff 7 hr Auntie Theist 21
new JPD top cop 15 hr lucas 36