First Prev
of 7
Next Last
WTH

Jackson, TN

#1 Nov 29, 2012
What is the deal with that place. Something just doesn't seem right.

Jackson, TN

#2 Nov 29, 2012
In my opinion it's kind of gross... The food is not very good, the service is bad, the owner is a wannabe chef, and the place is semi unsanitary. The first time I went I thought maybe it was just the time I went, but I've been back and it was the exact same thing.
Baseball Fan

Jackson, TN

#3 Nov 29, 2012
That is what you get for letting Dan Reaves do a show there every monday night.
WTF

Jackson, TN

#4 Nov 29, 2012
For the life of me I can't figure out why people are always bitching about this guy and his business.
Are you jealous?
I have been to United Steaks six or seven times and have never had a bad experience.The food was always good as was the service.
If you don't like it,do go there.Real simple,huh?

The guy is working hard to have a successful business.For God's sake,leave him the f@ck alone.
Do you realize how tough it is to run a restaurant?
I wish the guy all the best.
STFU

United States

#5 Nov 29, 2012
All ready. You don't like the owner, his cooking, etc.....STFU and go across the lot to Wendy's you fat f__ucker!!!!

Duluth, GA

#6 Nov 29, 2012
I went one time and it was my last time. I was charged $34 for two bloody marys and two shots of fireball.
Joker

United States

#7 Nov 29, 2012
For one the food is disgusting. If you have ever had a real Philly cheesesteak you know the meat melts in your mouth, not having to chew it up until your teeth hurt. The second thing is the women working in there are nasty looking, young, dumb w hores. The cooks are fresh out of jail and on probation. They suck.
omg

Duluth, GA

#8 Nov 29, 2012
It's illegally run. Cash only to EVERYONE!
The IRS will get him soon enough.
You folks are blind if you think something is right with that place. If not the place maybe the fact a man in his mid 40's dates a girl in her early 20's will weird you out enough.
I know its legal but damn! Daddy issues much? She's gotta have Herps because no guy her age will date her. She's too pretty to date a creep like that.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#9 Nov 29, 2012
All these ppl are correct. He says he has a house but they live in that place I have seen the beds and then do pay cash to everyone plus Mondo has been charged with some pretty hefty drug charges before his gf says she is a nurse but with an RN myself I couldn't imagine waiting tables instead of nursing. He is a creep and he will be in jail soon.
omg

United States

#10 Nov 30, 2012
snschick wrote:
All these ppl are correct. He says he has a house but they live in that place I have seen the beds and then do pay cash to everyone plus Mondo has been charged with some pretty hefty drug charges before his gf says she is a nurse but with an RN myself I couldn't imagine waiting tables instead of nursing. He is a creep and he will be in jail soon.
THANK YOU!!!! I'm glad somebody knows what I've been telling them.
Love The Place

United States

#11 Nov 30, 2012
Ho you are not a RN. Prolly a CNA you nignog loving skank!!!!
snschick wrote:

Location hidden

#12 Dec 1, 2012
Lol u know so much about me yet u dnt even know my name or how to spell hoe correctly
Flunkie

United States

#13 Dec 1, 2012
Kneegrow lover, everyone knew your fat ass at JSCC and you only wished you would not have flunked out of the nursing program......
snschick wrote:
Lol u know so much about me yet u dnt even know my name or how to spell hoe correctly

Location hidden

#14 Dec 1, 2012
You obviously have me confused with someone else. I am not a flunkie I am a graduate. Thank you back to the original topic.
Wow

Jackson, TN

#15 Dec 3, 2012
Who is the new blonde girl that works there. I think her name is Kelly.
ha

Jackson, TN

#16 Dec 3, 2012
Kylie. She dates the 44 yr old owner.
Yeah.
Creepy
Wow

Jackson, TN

#17 Dec 3, 2012
Kylie is there all the time this is a new girl. Saw her for the first time Saturday.
ryte

United States

#18 Dec 4, 2012
I heard him advertise on 101.5 then someone I kno called him to changellange him n he he got scared
ha

Jackson, TN

#19 Dec 4, 2012
Wow wrote:
Kylie is there all the time this is a new girl. Saw her for the first time Saturday.
Now that I have no idea. I refuse to step foot in there.
KingdingAling

Jackson, TN

#20 Dec 8, 2012
Ate a Gyro There once, it was nasty soggy bullshit.

Awful place for food, and yes owners dating employees is very unprofessional, and creepy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
god and Jesus are different! !! 1 min abe 7
Doctors and Buisness Owners and Young Women on ... (Sep '13) 1 min guest 39
Brett Atchison is guilty 5 min insider 3
Vote Finney 11 min alice 56
anissa 13 min verizon 5
Bible Class 20 min Mabel 6
Bill Way/JMCSS Interview Tuesday 22 min Info 14
Englewood Baptist Church 1 hr Auntie Theist 199
Mayor debate on WBBJ 2 hr Rambler 78
the devil has no power in the name of Yahweh 9 hr Auntie Theist 74