First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hmmm

Morristown, TN

#1 Nov 14, 2012
JmCGH USE to be the best hospital around.
Now its full of staph and docs/nurses having affairs.

Is regional like this also???

Lexington, TN

#2 Nov 14, 2012
Don't know about Regional but used to work at General as a nurse. And you are so right about the drs and nurses having affairs. What a skanky bunch. If their spouses only knew!
right

Humboldt, TN

#3 Nov 14, 2012
guest wrote:
Don't know about Regional but used to work at General as a nurse. And you are so right about the drs and nurses having affairs. What a skanky bunch. If their spouses only knew!
"Skanky bunch"?

You "used to work" there. Typical.

Bet you can't name one instance.
I do

Sparta, TN

#4 Nov 14, 2012
I worked at general for 2 decades & the sleazy nurse/doctor action could easily be walked in on.
Fourth floor, east wing, was occupied by nursing education, each room was set up for different educational purposes, but it was quiet & out of the way at night. I went looking for our charge nurse one night after she went missing during our shift. The rumors were true, I found her with a doctor who was well known for humping anything still breathing. It was just a few short years later his wife was on Dr. Phil crying her eyes out...
Stair wells, on the roof of 4 south, you name it.
Shine a blacklight on any dark corner of the place & watch the seminal fluids light the place up.
tilldeathdouspar t

Lexington, TN

#5 Nov 14, 2012
Just because you have M.D. after your name, it does not keep you from being a skeevy cheater. It just makes you an educated skeevy cheater. And believe me, there are plenty of them at General. Like guest said, if their spouses only knew.
Loner

Jackson, TN

#6 Nov 17, 2012
It is not just at the hospitals! I have a marriage of 20 years that is in jeopardy because of Cody's. There is a 46 year old looser from hardin county that will tell a woman of all the good things he's about and that he even tried out for the Chip and Dales. His name is Tracy. He's about 5ft 6inchs tall ,shoulder length brown hair,drives a Titan,recently moved out of his mommy and daddys house,has a cell that is in his sisters name and sounds like Goober Pyle on the phone. A REAL WINNER. He'll do any woman he can find but can't hold on to a wife of his own.And being married makes him no difference......

Lexington, TN

#7 Nov 17, 2012
Loner, I think you mean chippindales and its Gomer Pyle, not Goober. Anywho, if your wife hangs out at Cody's in the first place, Tracy is the least of your problems.

Jackson, TN

#8 Nov 17, 2012
guest wrote:
Loner, I think you mean chippindales and its Gomer Pyle, not Goober. Anywho, if your wife hangs out at Cody's in the first place, Tracy is the least of your problems.
Ain't that the truth!
Actually

Memphis, TN

#9 Nov 17, 2012
guest wrote:
Actually Goober Pyle was Gomer's cousin. Goober was played by George Lindsey and Gomer was played by Jim Nabors.

United States

#11 Nov 20, 2012
Doctor gray

Lexington, TN

#12 Nov 20, 2012
OMG, the Dr Phil show with Dr Gray and his mistress/2nd wife. Hahahaha. I had forgotten about that. Eewwww, is he still working in Jackson?
Boycott

Savannah, TN

#13 Nov 20, 2012
I am ready to boycott General. You are right its full of staph. If you die, you die so be it. People are dying all the time. General is all the time wasting money and expect Obama to bail it out. Obama is the most broke president ever. All he can do is print more money. Check out how many houses the funeral directors have. http://www.assessment.state.tn.us/
They poison us with their embalming fluids. That stuff leaks out into the water supply.

Why not eat right and live right and stay healthy so you can die with dignity instead of a bunch of tubes sticking out of you?

Tucker, GA

#14 Nov 20, 2012
Boycott wrote:
I am ready to boycott General. You are right its full of staph. If you die, you die so be it. People are dying all the time. General is all the time wasting money and expect Obama to bail it out. Obama is the most broke president ever. All he can do is print more money. Check out how many houses the funeral directors have. http://www.assessment.state.tn.us/
They poison us with their embalming fluids. That stuff leaks out into the water supply.

Why not eat right and live right and stay healthy so you can die with dignity instead of a bunch of tubes sticking out of you?
General is most definitely not expecting Obama to bail them out. As a matter of fact Obama is about to bankrupt a lot of hospitals and doctors with his ridiculous obamacare!
Boycott

Savannah, TN

#15 Nov 20, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
General is most definitely not expecting Obama to bail them out. As a matter of fact Obama is about to bankrupt a lot of hospitals and doctors with his ridiculous obamacare!
Guess you have never heard of Medicare/Medicaid/Tenncare. Obama and his followers send a direct deposit into General's bank account. The banks then loan the money out before General can spend it all so now the bank gives General an IOU called a checking account. The bank goes under and expects FDIC to bail it out who needs to ask Congress to bail it out who needs to ask the taxpayers to bail them out. Dont you see almost the entire country is broke. This is the biggest house of cards and its about to fall.
clueless

Jackson, TN

#16 Nov 21, 2012
Boycott wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you have never heard of Medicare/Medicaid/Tenncare. Obama and his followers send a direct deposit into General's bank account. The banks then loan the money out before General can spend it all so now the bank gives General an IOU called a checking account. The bank goes under and expects FDIC to bail it out who needs to ask Congress to bail it out who needs to ask the taxpayers to bail them out. Dont you see almost the entire country is broke. This is the biggest house of cards and its about to fall.
I really try to refrain from even acknowledging such stupid comments from people who have no clue about what they are talking about- but I just have to say that you should try to get some facts before just blabbering about something you don't know about. As far as boycotting General- Please do....they have enough people who don't pay their bills. Oh, and if you happen to be one of the few people who do pay their bills and you want to go to another hospital- you better check some prices before you go. The Jackson Sun even reported recently a comparison of exact same procedures by the SAME physicians at the two hospitals in Jackson....While I don't recall the EXACT amounts, it was something like $25k at General and $70k at Regional. I agree- both prices are very high, but at least with General, they take everyone, regardless of their ability to pay.... You only get in the door at Regional if you pay up front, make prior arrangements to pay, or have Insurance. Good luck with the boycott.
general nurses

Milan, TN

#17 Nov 21, 2012
...are smokin. Don't hate.
How about the men

Dallas, TX

#18 Nov 21, 2012
What about the male nurses and anesthesiologist and what not? Y'all act like its just the females!! The men are just as bad!

Lexington, TN

#19 Nov 21, 2012
I don't think anyone specified a specific gender. Male, female, Doctors, nurses,there are a whole bunch of cheaters at JMCGH.
Rambo

Montgomery, AL

#20 Nov 21, 2012
How about everyone making your own personal list of Doctors you know that are lying, cheating dogs...
Question

United States

#21 Jan 6, 2013
guest wrote:
If you are a nurse, please answer this question. If an RN were to discuss information about a patient with family or friends, would it be a HIPPA violation ? I am not talking about accessing patient records that the nurse had no reason to access. I mean a situation where the nurse was assigned to care for a specific patient and then later, told friends and family members about that patient. How would the HIPPA thing apply here ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ANother law suit for Jon Holley 16 min Coulda 5
The Birmingham Hotel downtown Jackson 21 min Jameson 37
Woman found dead at Rodeway Inn 22 min Annomouse 3
Statistical Testical 34 min REDNECK DUMB BROAD 1
Turnip v Turnip 37 min Nurse 6
Polished, Jackson Walk 50 min Guest 7
New Burger Place Downtown 53 min Guest 90
Sick of medina people (Apr '14) 59 min Guest 124
South jackson 19 hr Kelly 54

Jackson Jobs