Any good gay bars in Jackson?
joe joe

Medina, TN

#46 Sep 20, 2010
Simply said wrote:
<quoted text>Now now Buck there's no need to pick on these innocent kids just because your mad.You need to grow up and be a man,well at least grow up.
You know, i hope next time any of you people go to the hospital er, or send you kids to grammer school, get in a accident in your car, have someone trying to break into your home, your house is burning to the ground, I hope you remember there are gay nurses, doctors, firemen, police officers, and teachers out there every day doing their jobs for you, yes you, and your children. NOT to forget the gay people in the military fighting for your rights to post on this website with your opinions, I hope and pray that none of these gay people become as big as a bigot as some of you folks, or you might just die on the er table, you may stay trapped in your car because they wont get you out, you may be shot by the robber breaking into your home because that police officer knows you hate gay people and thinks well screw it. you house may burn to the ground because that gay fireman knows you a -rick, just thank god most gay people are not self centered, stupid, backward thinking, so called true christian, dumb -ass bigots like you all are. and to the old fart on here preaching the gospel, I am sure you have had a lot of gay hands on you during your many doctor visits or when you had your dentures fixed. just think about that one!
Willie my wonka

Jackson, TN

#47 Sep 20, 2010
The Downtown Tavern is gay/bi friendly, Ms. Ollies is so flaming the Fire Department keeps a special truck assigned to it! That's about the only two you will find the regulars attending.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#48 Sep 20, 2010
joe joe wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, i hope next time any of you people go to the hospital er, or send you kids to grammer school, get in a accident in your car, have someone trying to break into your home, your house is burning to the ground, I hope you remember there are gay nurses, doctors, firemen, police officers, and teachers out there every day doing their jobs for you, yes you, and your children. NOT to forget the gay people in the military fighting for your rights to post on this website with your opinions, I hope and pray that none of these gay people become as big as a bigot as some of you folks, or you might just die on the er table, you may stay trapped in your car because they wont get you out, you may be shot by the robber breaking into your home because that police officer knows you hate gay people and thinks well screw it. you house may burn to the ground because that gay fireman knows you a -rick, just thank god most gay people are not self centered, stupid, backward thinking, so called true christian, dumb -ass bigots like you all are. and to the old fart on here preaching the gospel, I am sure you have had a lot of gay hands on you during your many doctor visits or when you had your dentures fixed. just think about that one!
I happen to know a couple gay men that do work at the hospital, and one works in the e.r and the other works in the cafeteria, and I think there great guys ,so what's your beef. I don't approve of two men or two women having sex with one another as it is a sin, that doesn't mean I don't care for the person. I happen to know the one that works in the E.R for many years and I think of him as a good friend ,as I said I disapprove of a man or woman having sex with the same , it doesn't mean I hate the person as I don't. Romans Ch 1, V 27. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.
Veritas

Jackson, TN

#49 Sep 21, 2010
Simply said wrote:
<quoted text> I happen to know a couple gay men that do work at the hospital, and one works in the e.r and the other works in the cafeteria, and I think there great guys ,so what's your beef. I don't approve of two men or two women having sex with one another as it is a sin, that doesn't mean I don't care for the person. I happen to know the one that works in the E.R for many years and I think of him as a good friend ,as I said I disapprove of a man or woman having sex with the same , it doesn't mean I hate the person as I don't. Romans Ch 1, V 27. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.
Much can be implied by your screen name Simply said. I suggest you might also call yourself 'Simply Read.' You choose to quote the writings of Paul with much precision to cite only Romans 1:27. Perhaps you should broaden your digestion of the text by meandering back a few translations then start at the preamble of Romans.

Afterwards, I would like to know your interpretation of the subjects Paul was writing about in these scriptures. My point, Romans 1:27 is not a very appropriate scripture to sprinkle on the fires of debate over human sexuality.
Captain Morgan

Schaumburg, IL

#50 Sep 21, 2010
Miss Ollies in downtown Jackson.
And the Christians can relax knowing the owner is a devout member of the local Church of Christ!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#51 Oct 3, 2010
Veritas! Thank you! I wasn't going to say it, but I think Paul was dealing with some of his own issues :)
Other

Jackson, TN

#52 Oct 3, 2010
onetokeovertheline wrote:
Veritas! Thank you! I wasn't going to say it, but I think Paul was dealing with some of his own issues :)
Yes Paul from the bible was a gay man ... no dought!
Other

Jackson, TN

#53 Oct 3, 2010
Simply said wrote:
<quoted text> I happen to know a couple gay men that do work at the hospital, and one works in the e.r and the other works in the cafeteria, and I think there great guys ,so what's your beef. I don't approve of two men or two women having sex with one another as it is a sin, that doesn't mean I don't care for the person. I happen to know the one that works in the E.R for many years and I think of him as a good friend ,as I said I disapprove of a man or woman having sex with the same , it doesn't mean I hate the person as I don't. Romans Ch 1, V 27. Even the women turned against the natural way to have sex and instead indulged in sex with each other. 27And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserved.
This gut is a nut 4 sure !
Chili Ring

United States

#55 Oct 4, 2010
The Dooky Chute is by far the best,but its too far away, its in Skinitback Montanna
Amazed at the Ignorance

Jackson, TN

#56 Oct 4, 2010
george wrote:
QUEERS SHOULD GO BACK TO AFRICA!!!!!!!!!
Why are you always trying to send africa our screwed up rejects
Bob

Jackson, TN

#57 Oct 4, 2010
Captain Morgan wrote:
And the Christians can relax knowing the owner is a devout member of the local Church of Christ!
You are nothing more than an old jealous QUEEN Always trying to ruin someone life. You are the very reason gays can have no respect. You all are always stabbing each other in the back no unity in this hick town talk about a hypocrite ……well hello!
Bob

Jackson, TN

#58 Oct 4, 2010
Captain Morgan wrote:
You are nothing more than an old jealous QUEEN Always trying to ruin someone life. You are the very reason gays can have no respect. You all are always stabbing each other in the back no unity in this hick town talk about a hypocrite ……well hello!
Of course

Newbern, TN

#59 Oct 6, 2010
joe joe wrote:
<quoted text>
We as christians are suppose to preach the gospel i just wish i was as smart about bible facts as he is. Reading his comments has really got me to thinking. He is right God tells us it is a sin to act upon homesexual feelings. We are not to hate the person just the sin. I knows a lot of gay people a lot of them are my friends. I dont approve of their lifestyle but I am still their friend. But they are not the kind that would hang out at a park having sex so I guess there are decent gay people and then just downright trashy ones like the ones on here.
Anyway everyone will answer one day for their own actions and my prayer is everyone has the right answer. God Bless.
Real-Time

Jackson, TN

#60 Oct 6, 2010
Of course wrote:
<quoted text> We as christians are suppose to preach the gospel i just wish i was as smart about bible facts as he is. Reading his comments has really got me to thinking. He is right God tells us it is a sin to act upon homesexual feelings. We are not to hate the person just the sin. I knows a lot of gay people a lot of them are my friends. I dont approve of their lifestyle but I am still their friend. But they are not the kind that would hang out at a park having sex so I guess there are decent gay people and then just downright trashy ones like the ones on here.
Anyway everyone will answer one day for their own actions and my prayer is everyone has the right answer. God Bless.
Do you like pork ? Eating it is a sin .... so says the holy bible.
Please do not fall into the trap of picking what works from a book that was made by man just like you and me.
Ron

Plainfield, IL

#61 Oct 12, 2010
So where do the gay guys hang out in jackson on a wed nite? ill be there for one nite on business
Chili Ring

United States

#62 Oct 13, 2010
The Turd Cutter downtown is the best place to go on Wed nite,try there.
What

Jackson, TN

#63 Oct 13, 2010
At your house?
help

United States

#65 Nov 20, 2010
I like the address to the butt plug bar so I can find it
BiGuy

Medon, TN

#66 Nov 20, 2010
help wrote:
I like the address to the butt plug bar so I can find it
Then pull your head out of your ass so you can play with you butt plug!
Tootsie

United States

#67 Nov 21, 2010
Drink has switched over and is officially a gay bar now. From what I have heard it is amazing. Haven't had a chance to make it down there myself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Michael Briley??? 7 min wondering 1
Tiffany Woodard 1 hr SMH 1
jy2 & Jodi D Shappley 2 hr guest 4
Jesse White 2 hr guest 4
Heath Ransom- lawd have mercy 4 hr Dude 24
Fear the Greer 7 hr Musician 9
Atheism and Homosexuality 8 hr seethroughyou 833
Ebc pastors please shutdown the intern program 9 hr Unbelievable 17

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web