Love a good drag show!
ialreadyknow

United States

#2 Jul 20, 2009
you might as well go to memphis to backstreet
MrNiceGuy

Memphis, TN

#3 Nov 22, 2009
There aren't any good ones in Jackson. Trust me. Try Memphis or Nashville.
CrackerJack

Springville, AL

#4 Jan 3, 2010
Not anymore. I used to have a blast at the OTher side until crackhead jessie lee ran it out of business.
Backstreet in Memphis.
Or.. Lipstick Lounge in Nash..(mostly women tho)
gene scott

Jackson, TN

#5 Jan 25, 2010
i used to love going to ''the other side''.was a nice place. met and made some friends there. had the opportunity to increase my gay sex (i am bi but love gay sex most). was an turn on to suck the dicks i sucked there in the rest room and the parking lot. sure wish somebody would open up another gay bar in jackson. to freaking far to drive to go to memphis or nashville. other than this, any good places to meet gays and or bi's in jackson? excluding muse park, heard to many bad tales about that place. watched like a hawk by the cops and even undercover there.. anybody can help, write me at. jizumjrinker1 at the Y. thanx
gene (scotty)
Gay guy

Lexington, TN

#6 Jan 26, 2010
Its a club in Nash called Butt Plug and its rocking. Need something like that in Jackson it wont happen though!
Miss Carmella

United States

#8 Feb 16, 2010
Come to Play Dance Bar in Nashville. I will give you a good show.
Jay

Savannah, TN

#9 Feb 16, 2010
Gay guy wrote:
Its a club in Nash called Butt Plug and its rocking. Need something like that in Jackson it wont happen though!
You got to be joking!? That sounds more like a club that would be in California no Nashville! LOL!!!

Since: Jul 10

Nashville, TN

#11 Aug 2, 2010
you can ask frank mcmeen to turn his club back into a gay club. miss ollies. that place is a joke and so is he....
Captain Morgan

Lexington, TN

#12 Aug 2, 2010
Sugarbaker do tell all! Is Frank still going to Nashville for his boy fun or is he going to Memphis?
I remember when he opened Miss ollies him telling 'family ' about the cigar bar (leather bar) he was going to put in the back of Miss Ollies. Oh dont you know that would ruin his squeeky clean hollier than tho image with the country club bunch

Nashville, TN

#13 Aug 2, 2010
captain morgan i dont know where he is going to find toys. but i do remember seeing him at on leather nite at the chute in 2005, when chute was still open. i outed him and he said no that wasnt him. oh but my, oh my, that was frank.....
Captain Morgan

Lexington, TN

#14 Aug 2, 2010
Oh my sounds like Frank! If the fine churchy country club folks in Jackson and Freed Hardeman College knew the things Frank did at the Pumping Station! I thought that Miss Ollies WAS a gay bar, but he didn't want it known publicly that he owned it. Wasn't it a "gay friendly" club when it was called breakers? It sure was gay friendly in the apartment upstairs!!!

Nashville, TN

#15 Aug 3, 2010
everyone knows about his fake living arrangements with job and with his gay life. i met him when i was 17 or 18. off of the personal want ads in the jackson sun. you could call this 800# and search the voice ads.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#16 Aug 5, 2010
Ya'll talk alot of shit about Frank but he's a damn good guy when it comes to helping out certian orgs. he helped us numerious times
Ms Kona

Jackson, TN

#17 Aug 6, 2010
what bout dat dude kent he show got some suger in his tank
VerySexy

Birmingham, AL

#18 Aug 12, 2010
well Frank should live true and not a lie!! Nomatter where his money goes!! He is a disgrace to us and we dont want his da%$m money! I could buy and sell him 3 times over!! I say fu&6 frank oh but way I probably have Bahhahahaha
in the know

Old Fort, NC

#20 Aug 13, 2010
Boogie nights has been one to checkout
Suck it

Jackson, TN

#21 Aug 13, 2010
george wrote:
QUEERS SHOULD GO BACK TO AFRICA!!!!!!!!!
you missing your boyfriend??

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#22 Aug 13, 2010
My prayer is that there never will be one in Jackson or anywhere else for that matter. Romans 1: 27, And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserve. The sin you commit is what i hate not you.
Suck it

Jackson, TN

#23 Aug 13, 2010
Simply said wrote:
My prayer is that there never will be one in Jackson or anywhere else for that matter. Romans 1: 27, And the men, instead of having normal sexual relations with women, burned with lust for each other. Men did shameful things with other men, and as a result of this sin, they suffered within themselves the penalty they deserve. The sin you commit is what i hate not you.
No shell fish for you sinner!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pastors Taking Stand For The Word 22 min obsessed with d I... 58
Hebrews 13:8 33 min persecuted atheist 98
anybody on here know Scott and Bridgette Hollaway? 40 min Guest 14
Love and Truth Pastors (Sep '13) 50 min Guest 224
SSM wedding venue 55 min inlove 1
First story last story WBBJ 56 min guest 12
husband wants to spend week in Florida. 1 hr obsessed with d I... 5
What HAPPEN TO SAY GRACE!!!!! 2 hr bleu 17
More from around the web

Jackson People Search