First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tur D

Lexington, TN

#1 Jan 12, 2013
Guys cook two show is Terrible. I am embarrassed for Scott Parrish. I am blown away every time I watch how bad the cooking is, the sound quality ,the ridiculous editing. But the extreme lack of cooking and food knowledge is a joke at best . I have heard that Scott is about town telling everyone his show is being pitched to the food network! You have got to be kidding me ! This is obviously made up and he's is a legend in his own mind.
Some of his true friends need to do him a favor and be honest with him
duh

Savannah, TN

#2 Jan 12, 2013
I find it funny that they have to pay the tv station to air it just like all of those infomercials

Lexington, TN

#3 Jan 12, 2013
its awful
Fergie

Jackson, TN

#4 Jan 12, 2013
There's something wrong with that guy. He's like a professional failure. He half ass tries all these grandiose unoriginal ideas without a hint of talent. Not to mention all of his connections seem shady.
MLB

United States

#6 Jan 12, 2013
Tur D wrote:
Guys cook two show is Terrible. I am embarrassed for Scott Parrish. I am blown away every time I watch how bad the cooking is, the sound quality ,the ridiculous editing. But the extreme lack of cooking and food knowledge is a joke at best . I have heard that Scott is about town telling everyone his show is being pitched to the food network! You have got to be kidding me ! This is obviously made up and he's is a legend in his own mind.
Some of his true friends need to do him a favor and be honest with him
You are a TURD!!! This is mean and Scott is a great guy!!! I feel sorry for people who have to display their self hate by attacking others.:(

Jackson, TN

#7 Jan 12, 2013
MLB wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a TURD!!! This is mean and Scott is a great guy!!! I feel sorry for people who have to display their self hate by attacking others.:(
Did you not brother to read? He said he felt bad for Scott. You don't say mean things about people you feel bad for. Damn, good friends stand by and help each other and that includes taking your buddy aside and saying, "Dude, the show is bad. Stop making a fool of yourself."

Lexington, TN

#8 Jan 13, 2013
This Scott maybe a fine person..but the show is the worst.
Lost

Jackson, TN

#9 Jan 13, 2013
My kid, like most other kids, spent a lot of time in high school with his friends making little movies for class projects. Those little class projects looked and sounded better than that cooking show. I'm betting the food was pretty tasty. Whose idea was the ghost? That was really painful to watch.
snowman

Jackson, TN

#10 Jan 13, 2013
When does it come on? Got to see this for myself?

Austin, TX

#11 Jan 15, 2013
Anything wilky fain does is B A D
mmmmmmm

Jackson, TN

#12 Jan 15, 2013
scot simply luvs to S my D

as does Brad.....

Sorry to hav to out them on topix....

little more need be said, i think....
MLB

Duluth, GA

#13 Jan 16, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Did you not brother to read? He said he felt bad for Scott. You don't say mean things about people you feel bad for. Damn, good friends stand by and help each other and that includes taking your buddy aside and saying, "Dude, the show is bad. Stop making a fool of yourself."
I did, apparently you did not. He talks about how terrible the food is "blown away". Then he accuses Scott of lying about the food network just before calling him a "legend in his own mind"
Those are not things your friends say about you .... Those are mean things
OMG

Savannah, TN

#14 Mar 3, 2013
Lost wrote:
My kid, like most other kids, spent a lot of time in high school with his friends making little movies for class projects. Those little class projects looked and sounded better than that cooking show. I'm betting the food was pretty tasty. Whose idea was the ghost? That was really painful to watch.
Oh man, I accidentally saw that show this morning on BOO-BOO-JAY. I thought I would never witness something worse than the channel 7 news broadcasts, but this show took the cake! Is this guy for real or is it a comedy spoof? And the sound and picture quality was horrible. I mean an old cell phone can record better audio and video. It was like witnessing a car wreck and you're paralyzed and can't turn away.
Smarter Than That

Jackson, TN

#15 Mar 3, 2013
Mr. Hollywood hasn't much genuine talent. Mr. Hollywood is always on the lookout for people and businesses he can use. It's always someone else's dime. The real connections Mr. Hollywood has is to these folks' wallets. People will tire of him, but only after their pockets are a bit lighter. He surrounds himself with has-beens and wanna-be's. So, Mr. Hollywood... It is tax season. You got all your income receipts ready for Uncle Sam? He doesn't take too kindly to folks who shun the system.
Cannabal

Jackson, TN

#16 Mar 3, 2013
I would tell Scott to lose a lot if weight but i wont, because I am starting a show called " I cook guys too"
Harry

United States

#17 Mar 4, 2013
SMH
Apparently WBBJ has NO programming standards or they wouldn't show such substandard productions.
Blah

Jackson, TN

#18 Mar 4, 2013
Sorry they don't have Gordon Ramsay's budget. At least he's doing something with his time other than anonymously taking jabs at people on Topix.

They have fun with it and so do the people around while they are cooking.
Here it is

Washington, DC

#19 Mar 4, 2013
They pay WBBJ to run the crappy show
OKGO

Jackson, TN

#20 Mar 4, 2013
Blah wrote:
Sorry they don't have Gordon Ramsay's budget. At least he's doing something with his time other than anonymously taking jabs at people on Topix.
They have fun with it and so do the people around while they are cooking.
I get what you are saying. If they want to frolick around their own personal kitchen in privacy that is fine and where it belongs. But as a jacksonian, when we flip the TV on we would like to see something local that is indicative of our city's potential and not evidence that our area is represented by low quality talent and production. Something better can be done and needs to be done.
Pinson

Jackson, TN

#22 Mar 4, 2013
OKGO wrote:
<quoted text>
I get what you are saying. If they want to frolick around their own personal kitchen in privacy that is fine and where it belongs. But as a jacksonian, when we flip the TV on we would like to see something local that is indicative of our city's potential and not evidence that our area is represented by low quality talent and production. Something better can be done and needs to be done.
EXACTLY! Put that amateur stuff on You Tube where it belongs. The kids at South Side High School produce better videos than that! And you know for a fact I'm not exaggerating in the least bit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worship Under the Stars 4 min True 66
Why do most white people believe they are super... 6 min Finagle 169
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min Julia 152,172
Vote Yes for One 1 hr Bobby Knight 19
chickfila 1 hr No hope 31
Dillon McGee 3 hr guest 14
" WHAT ' .Clapping and Musical instruments in t... (Sep '10) 3 hr FHU Alum 67
deputy in shootout at 3 way 4 hr Guest 116
LANA Lost License 7 hr Truth 35
Jackson Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Jackson Jobs

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE