Wondering

United States

#1 Jan 31, 2013
Wonder if she'll be any better than zambito or if she'll take the school further down the road of no discipline.

United States

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Wonder if she'll be any better than zambito or if she'll take the school further down the road of no discipline.
Maybe we should give her a chance before talking crap.

PS: What have you done to make Jackson a better place?
Hareetz

Grand Prairie, TX

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Up hill battle for any incoming admin, esp in Madison Co.

United States

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Wondering wrote:
I love what I have seen and heard from her. I honestly think that great things are happening in our public school system.
Wondering

United States

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Dear guest - it isn't about me though is it? How many supers have they been through and how are jx schools? I don't put my trust in words. I wait to see actions and so far the actions have put us further and further backwards.

“High Alert:DEFCON 4”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6 Feb 1, 2013
Further and farther still confuse me.**LOL**Yes, even after consulting my Webster's NW 3rd College Edition.

United States

#7 Feb 1, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Dear guest - it isn't about me though is it? How many supers have they been through and how are jx schools? I don't put my trust in words. I wait to see actions and so far the actions have put us further and further backwards.
This post wasn't about you, but it can be. You brought the negativity without giving the new person a chance.

Again, what have you done to make Jackson better? Whining on Topix doesn't count!
Wondering

Jackson, TN

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Sorry if I don't just blindly trust every thing that goes on, especially here in jackson. I have done good for ones here and continue to do so. And reality is not all positive. Sorry to burst ur bubble.
If she turns out to be agood one, I will give her the praise and support then. Until then though, I will be leery.

United States

#9 Feb 2, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Sorry if I don't just blindly trust every thing that goes on, especially here in jackson. I have done good for ones here and continue to do so. And reality is not all positive. Sorry to burst ur bubble.
If she turns out to be agood one, I will give her the praise and support then. Until then though, I will be leery.
You are not bursting my bubble at all. I deal with negative people like you every day, so nothing surprising to me. Have a good day. Oh wait, you can't because you're so darn negative.
Wondering

Jackson, TN

#10 Feb 2, 2013
Lol however you wish to live your life is fine with me. I choose to not put on the rose colors glasses.if you want to see that as negative, so be it. I will still have a good day though. Hope you do the same. oh, and btw, I good, positive thoughts about zambito at first. Once burned, a person isn't as eager to get quite so close to the fire the next time.

Jackson, TN

#11 Feb 3, 2013
Wondering wrote:
Lol however you wish to live your life is fine with me. I choose to not put on the rose colors glasses.if you want to see that as negative, so be it. I will still have a good day though. Hope you do the same. oh, and btw, I good, positive thoughts about zambito at first. Once burned, a person isn't as eager to get quite so close to the fire the next time.
A wise man told me not to argue with fools. People from a distance can't tell who is who.
Wondering

United States

#12 Feb 3, 2013
Lol shame you didn't follow that advice a few replies ago. Guess that makes you one as well as me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Todd/Beth Haltom's License Suspended 51 min Show me the money 54
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 52 min Barney 1,161
Delta Faucet 1 hr ElizabethC 62
about to smoke some weed 1 hr k 5
smart phone 1 hr k 2
Who gives the best head 2 hr Kilimanjaro 15
Part-time job for 15yr old. (Mar '12) 2 hr guest 36
Charlie Bulldogs Closing 2 hr guest 22
Dr Jeff young 2 hr This is JY2 319
Englewood (Jun '13) 3 hr Seriously 1,894
Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?