Richest person in Jackson
to nobucks

Beech Bluff, TN

#42 Jul 31, 2012
nobucks patel, is that you? or you just a patel groupie?

United States

#43 Aug 1, 2012
This is so funny the richest person in Jackson is the owner on the Cancer Care center! Go to Gasden Road of Ashport and look at his mansion! I am not using that term lightly, it has over 100 rooms including a ball room!! It is to be donated to kids with special needs when he dies! He owns several of the Cancer Care centers all over the place. Don't take my word for it, go see for yourself!!!!
who else

United States

#44 Aug 1, 2012
where are all the doctors and lawyers? folks that own manufacturing outfits?
Highandtight

Mount Juliet, TN

#45 Aug 1, 2012
I think you all underestimate Sonny Dement and his progeny, they are probably the largest highway and bridge contractors in the Southeast. And don't forget about old Roy White. He has donated about $30 million in cash to Union University over the past 15 years.
owner

Mount Juliet, TN

#46 Aug 1, 2012
patels are here tax free. i could do better tax free.
owner

Mount Juliet, TN

#47 Aug 1, 2012
USA allows people to come from elsewhere and do business tax free first 3 to 5 years, then they transfer the business to a brother for him to be tax free 3 to 5 years, ask any CPA.
Nobucks

Jackson, TN

#48 Aug 1, 2012
Hey I guess you say the same for folks like Amar Bose(yeah you guessed right) Bobby Jindal and Niki Haley. Common guys Indians are proving themselves over and over.

The Patels are the most successful family in Jackson.
haha

Jackson, TN

#49 Aug 1, 2012
never even heard of them. what do they own/do for a living?

Jackson, TN

#50 Aug 1, 2012
Guest wrote:
This is so funny the richest person in Jackson is the owner on the Cancer Care center! Go to Gasden Road of Ashport and look at his mansion! I am not using that term lightly, it has over 100 rooms including a ball room!! It is to be donated to kids with special needs when he dies! He owns several of the Cancer Care centers all over the place. Don't take my word for it, go see for yourself!!!!
I think I've heard of this. Is this the one where the builders completely laid the foundation for the house, wife decided she wanted it moved a few feet so they completely redid it? Just something I heard about, and I'm pretty sure that was Ashport Rd area. MUST BE NICE! lol.

United States

#51 Aug 1, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I've heard of this. Is this the one where the builders completely laid the foundation for the house, wife decided she wanted it moved a few feet so they completely redid it? Just something I heard about, and I'm pretty sure that was Ashport Rd area. MUST BE NICE! lol.
Not sure, but could be! I heard about on 101.5. It is worth the drive!! What's funny is the whole road is trailers, a little houses, then you round a curve and there sits this big ol mansion!!!
Nobucks

Milan, TN

#52 Aug 2, 2012
haha wrote:
never even heard of them. what do they own/do for a living?
Amar Bose is the founder of Bose Corporation
(Bose Audio etc.) Bobby Jindal is Governor of Louisiana and Niki Haley is Governor of South Carolina.

All are Indians.

Indiams are having a huge impact on American society for the better I think.
true

United States

#53 Aug 2, 2012
Guest wrote:
that has to be the biggest house I've ever seen!!!
I know

Jackson, TN

#54 Aug 2, 2012
Jimmy Cambell. Owns Dixie steel and jms and southern concrete and Williams steel. Look it up. He bought land just so addidas could put a distribution center on it. Addidas rents land from him.
Nobucks

Milan, TN

#55 Aug 2, 2012
patels are far more wealthy than this guy Jimmy cambell. Are you kidding me? Common give me a break ! You guys don't know jack it appears .
haha

Jackson, TN

#56 Aug 2, 2012
Nobucks wrote:
<quoted text>Amar Bose is the founder of Bose Corporation
(Bose Audio etc.) Bobby Jindal is Governor of Louisiana and Niki Haley is Governor of South Carolina.
All are Indians.
Indiams are having a huge impact on American society for the better I think.
Um. I know who those famous people are; I don't know who the Patels are.
Nobucks

Milan, TN

#57 Aug 2, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Um. I know who those famous people are; I don't know who the Patels are.
First you said you did not know those people are now you say you do. Hmmmm, no matter ! The Patels are and Indian family who own motels , gas stations and hotels just about everywhere you look. Very wealthy !

The patriarch of the family immigrated here from England and beagan building an empire one business at a time. Building wealth is an American way of life and they are very good at it. It's wonderful to see a family move here from a foriegn land and reach the top of the heap. It's a great American success story.

All across America Indians are making huge contributions to the American tapestry !
haha

Jackson, TN

#58 Aug 2, 2012
Nobucks wrote:
<quoted text>First you said you did not know those people are now you say you do. Hmmmm, no matter ! The Patels are and Indian family who own motels , gas stations and hotels just about everywhere you look. Very wealthy !
The patriarch of the family immigrated here from England and beagan building an empire one business at a time. Building wealth is an American way of life and they are very good at it. It's wonderful to see a family move here from a foriegn land and reach the top of the heap. It's a great American success story.
All across America Indians are making huge contributions to the American tapestry !
I did not say that I did not know who those people were; you assumed that. Please re-read the post (in English)....also, your own posts make plain that English is your second language. Perhaps you should take a class in our language. I have NOTHING AGAINST immigrants to the US; my own ancestors fit that description. I do have a problem with your dumb ass...

You have proven yourself an idiot

See ya later, troll....

PEACE
I Heard

United States

#59 Aug 2, 2012
So all these people have more than 3 billion dollars? That's a lot of money in Jackson.
Nobucks

United States

#60 Aug 3, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say that I did not know who those people were; you assumed that. Please re-read the post (in English)....also, your own posts make plain that English is your second language. Perhaps you should take a class in our language. I have NOTHING AGAINST immigrants to the US; my own ancestors fit that description. I do have a problem with your dumb ass...
You have proven yourself an idiot
See ya later, troll....
PEACE
You are playing an age old trick setting it up so that you can pounce on whatever is said and just pretend to be the injured one. You have to be the biggest loser I've ever encountered on the Internet.

You are a complete imbecile !

How do you like that English you stupid piece of filth ?
I know

United States

#61 Aug 3, 2012
Nobucks wrote:
patels are far more wealthy than this guy Jimmy cambell. Are you kidding me? Common give me a break ! You guys don't know jack it appears .
1.7 billion. Sorry u I've under a rock. Who ever said that bein famous has anything to do with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cracks in the atheist edifice 1 hr BullySlayer 19
Leading Atheist Philosopher Concludes God's Real 1 hr It facsimile 82
World's Most Famous Atheist Accepts Existence o... 1 hr Quite Riot 133
From Atheism to Christianity: a Personal Journey 1 hr Ex Atheist Too 9
Ulta 1 hr PinkLadyMK 7
Loud Sound-Like a low flying plane 2 hr Joe 13
Act right, Do right..... It's just that simple ... 2 hr Whut 3
Andy Kim 3 hr Guest 48
Christianity is Growing 4 hr Diamond Dixie 507
More from around the web