West TN Deputy Off the Job for Attack...

West TN Deputy Off the Job for Attack in Ex-Wife

There are 160 comments on the MyEyeWitnessNews.com story from Jun 6, 2012, titled West TN Deputy Off the Job for Attack in Ex-Wife. In it, MyEyeWitnessNews.com reports that:

A Madison County Sheriff's deputy is accused of kidnapping and stabbing his ex-wife. Jackson, Tennessee police say 29-year-old Chad Lewis kidnapped Heather Sykes from her home in Henderson around 3 a.m. on Wednesday, June 6. Investigators say he took her to his house, then to the Coca-Cola Bottling Company in Jackson.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MyEyeWitnessNews.com.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Anonymous

Call, TX

#1 Jun 7, 2012
Ive been reading comments on facebook and wbbj, ive seen people attacked for what the believe or just voicing their opinion. "I know chad so this and that!"I or "i know heather so that and this. How about aside from all of that and lets take a step back and if you insist in believing what you read or here you read between the lines. If you sill believie what you read then youyou have ato belief and thatwill great. Im not going to take sides im justs going. To giveyou another outday look. Why did he drive from one place to the other? Bc he just got off? Bc one if the two needed to talk? bc one left something behind? Why drive to henderson? Bc they had a fav. Spot? He or she had land? They were just driving around? Family near by? Why henderson hospital when others near by? Maybe he or she knows someone who worked there? Say he did have land there and had planned for anything to happen say like a fire plan and was what he knew what to do? How or why handcuffed? Bc she threatened to hurt herself or him? Maybe she was throwing a fit? What if he didnt handcuff in the front but in the back amd he wrist slipped through? Or she brought her arms underneath herself and crawled out? I mean they had been married she knows him and where things are. What if while handcuffed now in front she knew where the knife was maybe under the seat, glove box, console and threatened to hurt him or instead hurt herself so she stabs herself and in return blames it on him? What if? The papers and news are spelling it for us so her story is right in front of us. But what if there is more and he hasnt had the chance to say? If he did stab her, why? What is the motive behind his story? Its not saying. Whats her motive? Again not saying yet. But somethingI to ponder on. What if its there and we cant see it? Do either of them have a past? Have they really been through something like this before? Does anyone really know? No. We werent there. But take a minute to really look at the details they are giving us. They cant give it all. Its an ongoing investigation. But let usme think about it all before we start pointing fingers.
love it

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2 Jun 7, 2012
Amen so well said
love it

Jackson, TN

#3 Jun 7, 2012
Weeks don't care, Heather is eye candy and any guy how says they wouldn't hit that is lying. No one cares about their drama, we just want to know why anyone would want to hurt such a smoking hot momma. You know she's got one hell of a snatch if she has the power to make someone want to kill over it.
po folk taxpayer

Lexington, TN

#4 Jun 7, 2012
All I can say is that they sure must have made a lot of money somewhere. WBBJ showed film of their HUGE white mansion in North Jackson. Madison county sheriff's dept. must pay really well for them to afford a house like that.
facts

Jackson, TN

#5 Jun 7, 2012
po folk taxpayer wrote:
All I can say is that they sure must have made a lot of money somewhere. WBBJ showed film of their HUGE white mansion in North Jackson. Madison county sheriff's dept. must pay really well for them to afford a house like that.
Again people are assuming the worst. Why can't the family have money, why does what he have relate to his salary and when was he being arrested for having a nice house. People need to get a life and stop envying what other people have. Idiots
lmao

Murray, KY

#6 Jun 7, 2012
ikia is that all you know is ??????????
Ridiculous

Murfreesboro, TN

#7 Jun 8, 2012
Chad is my cousin. He is a great man. He just got caught up with a psycho woman. he would never do something like that. Ever.
GUEST101

Memphis, TN

#9 Jun 8, 2012
love it
"Weeks don't care, Heather is eye candy and any guy how says they wouldn't hit that is lying. No one cares about their drama, we just want to know why anyone would want to hurt such a smoking hot momma. You know she's got one hell of a snatch if she has the power to make someone want to kill over it."

You must be one sick man to be stating that kind of crap about a woman who almost died!! I mean it is bad enough that this has happened but to put something so nasty is just down right nasty!

Pofolktaxpayer
"All I can say is that they sure must have made a lot of money somewhere. WBBJ showed film of their HUGE white mansion in North Jackson. Madison county sheriff's dept. must pay really well for them to afford a house like that."
It is none of your business whose house that is and who pays for it!!! If you had read the newspaper or watched the news you would have got the facts straight and knew that Chad lived on Old Hickory Blvd, not the big masion as u call it!!!
goober

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#10 Jun 8, 2012
If she wants to remain anonymous, she shouldn't be clubbing all the time and sleeping around with every Tom, Dick, and Harry.
talk

United States

#11 Jun 8, 2012
it doesnt matter if he was a bad person or she sleeps around etc. Fact is this ignorant crazy Fk forces her into his patrol car, cuffed her and stabs her. And everyone is saying she's the crazy one?? No one made this dumbas% committ those acts. Some ppl are saying the knife wound was self inflicted. Heather loves herself too much to harm her own self. Lock his crazy as$ up.
praying

United States

#12 Jun 8, 2012
U do realize she has hurt herself before right!!?? Hope she tells the truth that most people know
just sayin

Katy, TX

#13 Jun 8, 2012
po folk taxpayer wrote:
All I can say is ithat they sure must have made a lot of money somewhere. WBBJ showed film of their HUGE white mansion in North Jackson. Madison county sheriff's dept. must pay really well for them to afford a house like that.
TO CLARIFY.... The white house they showed wasn't their house....it is her parents house....her father is a contractor and HE build the house. It is not heathers or chassis!
Dumbass

United States

#14 Jun 8, 2012
If heather loved herself that much she would respect herself enough to keep her legs closed! Also, she would never harm herself?????? Haha guess that's why she has cut herself in the past!!!! She is beyond psycho and yes I along with many others believe she stabbed herself! It will come out in the end!!!
talk wrote:
it doesnt matter if he was a bad person or she sleeps around etc. Fact is this ignorant crazy Fk forces her into his patrol car, cuffed her and stabs her. And everyone is saying she's the crazy one?? No one made this dumbas% committ those acts. Some ppl are saying the knife wound was self inflicted. Heather loves herself too much to harm her own self. Lock his crazy as$ up.

Since: Jun 12

Olive Branch, MS

#17 Jun 9, 2012
love it wrote:
Weeks don't care, Heather is eye candy and any guy how says they wouldn't hit that is lying. No one cares about their drama, we just want to know why anyone would want to hurt such a smoking hot momma. You know she's got one hell of a snatch if she has the power to make someone want to kill over it.
You are a sick pervert! This is someone's mother, daughter, and sister. Imagine how hurtful your comments are for her loved one. Act like someone with a heart not just a ****.

Since: Jun 12

Olive Branch, MS

#18 Jun 9, 2012
Dumbass wrote:
If heather loved herself that much she would respect herself enough to keep her legs closed! Also, she would never harm herself?????? Haha guess that's why she has cut herself in the past!!!! She is beyond psycho and yes I along with many others believe she stabbed herself! It will come out in the end!!!
<quoted text>
You truly live up to your username, Dumbass! If you really have proof that all these things you are saying are true, then use your real name and don't hide behind a nickname. I don't think you will do it because you know you would be sued for slander and making defemation of character. Go ahead! I will be glad to help sue your "Dumbass"!
guest101

United States

#19 Jun 9, 2012
GUEST101 wrote:
love it
"Weeks don't care, Heather is eye candy and any guy how says they wouldn't hit that is lying. No one cares about their drama, we just want to know why anyone would want to hurt such a smoking hot momma. You know she's got one hell of a snatch if she has the power to make someone want to kill over it."
You must be one sick man to be stating that kind of crap about a woman who almost died!! I mean it is bad enough that this has happened but to put something so nasty is just down right nasty!
Pofolktaxpayer
"All I can say is that they sure must have made a lot of money somewhere. WBBJ showed film of their HUGE white mansion in North Jackson. Madison county sheriff's dept. must pay really well for them to afford a house like that."
It is none of your business whose house that is and who pays for it!!! If you had read the newspaper or watched the news you would have got the facts straight and knew that Chad lived on Old Hickory Blvd, not the big masion as u call it!!!
I was just saying that it was a good thing she survived. You have to give credit where credit is due. Have you seen her? SMOKING is an understatement, she has it going on in spades. Dark skin, dark eyes, jet black hair, and anyone who can keep up looking like that after two kids deserves the credit.

Heather you are hot, sorry you got stabbed and all, hope it doesn't happen again, but get better and get back to being every guys dream.

Savannah, TN

#20 Jun 9, 2012
Hahaha.. I love it when people say they are going to sue someone for writting something on Topix. It's just sooo lame.
guest101

United States

#21 Jun 9, 2012
smurf wrote:
<quoted text>
Her snatch! lol if you think hers was a hell of a snatch, that aint nothing! The City Police had a boy shoot himself 4 times over some 'ho snatch! Stabbin' aint nothing.
I don't understand that one at all. That girl is kinda chunky but their are guys who get off on big women so whatever. Heather is slim and tone, tan, with just enough chest.

To all those on their moral high horses, why are you all so concerned with who she bangs? She isn't married and this isn't Iran so why are you all so willing to throw stones? If she were a guy getting sex every night from different girls you wouldn't care. Dudes can be whores and bang anything, any time, anywhere but let a hot babe like this do that and she is suddenly worth stabbing.

She should send some sample shots to playboy, my goodness she wouldn't have to work.
Gross

Jackson, TN

#22 Jun 10, 2012
She's not hot. Guys are so desperate. Get your very own heather in Bolivar
ex ca 2003

United States

#23 Jun 10, 2012
Gross wrote:
She's not hot. Guys are so desperate. Get your very own heather in Bolivar
Her nose always got in my nerves. I never could get past it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mugshots 26 min absorbed 61
Anyone know anything about Reeds Metals? (Dec '14) 28 min Doug 20
dog grooming 49 min britt 34
climate change 1 hr Auntie Theist 54
Nignog murders reporter and cameraman in VA 1 hr Black People Stink 13
Why do most black women have outie belly button... (Apr '12) 1 hr Black People Stink 52
News Briefs: Man charged with seeking prostitution 2 hr deeupdated 13
jy2 2 hr guest 115
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages