101.5's The Other Side

Jackson, TN

#103 Dec 3, 2012
The Other Side is the most racist talk show I have ever heard. Bill Way would never talk to callers and hang up on them like these guys do. And always referring to his race as "them" and "us". Ha if this group is not racist on The Other Side I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS. Take them off the air WNWS 101.5.
Interesting

Knoxville, TN

#104 Dec 3, 2012
Guest wrote:
The Other Side is the most racist talk show I have ever heard. Bill Way would never talk to callers and hang up on them like these guys do. And always referring to his race as "them" and "us". Ha if this group is not racist on The Other Side I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS. Take them off the air WNWS 101.5.
I'm sure fligirl wouldn't see it that way. Don't forget, black people can say whatever they want without being called out. However, as I said earlier, the FCC allows stations to cut callers off without a valid explanation.
Todd

Jackson, TN

#105 Dec 5, 2012
Guest wrote:
Tell us some specific racist comments they've made. Hanging up isn't racist. Saying "us" and "them" isn't racist.

“It's a great day for.......”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#106 Dec 5, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I had you mistaken for some other due. I apologize and hope you will pretend like that stupid message I just posted never happened.
The idiot I was thinking of was Chopper Blades. My bad dawg
Darn!! Just when I thought Interesting had an ounce of gray matter. Oh, but wait; I am an I-D-I-O-T!
Interesting

Knoxville, TN

#107 Dec 5, 2012
ChopperBlades wrote:
<quoted text>Darn!! Just when I thought Interesting had an ounce of gray matter. Oh, but wait; I am an I-D-I-O-T!
Hey, I think you're actually an alright dude. That's cool you helped out with Pat. I do feel it is that way sometimes. Don't get me wrong, black people were treated like shit for years on years. But, in this time and day, to say black people can get away with saying more stuff then white people, is a fairly legitimate point. We all saw what happened to Michael Richards (Kramer) when he had a meltdown. He used the N word big time. However, I don't believe that man is a racist. He took more sh it for that then any black person would ever get for slighting a white person. I hope you can see it from that prospective. Nobody said anything to Kanye after what he said about Bush in public, or the way he favored Beyonce over Taylor Swift at that music awards show. If that had been a white person slighting a black recording artist, you would have never heard the end of it. That's all I'm saying man.
Interesting

Knoxville, TN

#108 Dec 6, 2012
Well, the FCC won't let me be!!-Marshall Bruce Mathers; aka.. Eminem
Todd

Jackson, TN

#109 Dec 6, 2012
I honestly don't remember what Kanye said about Bush. What exactly did he say? Was it racist?
Interesting

Knoxville, TN

#110 Dec 6, 2012
Todd wrote:
I honestly don't remember what Kanye said about Bush. What exactly did he say? Was it racist?
No, it wasn't really racist. He just said George Bush hated black people. My point was if it had been a white person that said that about a black person, they would have been up in arms. I don't care either way, and I know some people wouldn't care. But, it just seems to me, and this is totally biased, that anytime a white person says one thing that isn't that big of a deal, black people freak out.

I mean the O. J. trial is proof enough for me that black people still think with race. Just because we all knew he was guilty. Black or white, yellow or red. The guy was guilty. But the way black people defended him was incredible. I loved OJ too. He was great in the towering inferno and naked gun movies, but that doesn't justify supporting him, just because of his race. Not to mention, a badass running back in college at the pros. If I'm out of line, I'm sorry. That's just how it seems to me.

My point is it's ridiculous for all races to bicker back and forth. I hope it's changed since then, but it's kind of similar to the Michael Jackson support too.
Interesting

Knoxville, TN

#111 Dec 6, 2012
ChopperBlades wrote:
<quoted text>Darn!! Just when I thought Interesting had an ounce of gray matter. Oh, but wait; I am an I-D-I-O-T!
Dude, chill out!! I was right because you attacked me on here for no reason earlier. However, that was at the beginning, before your precious fligirl came on and sent this thing to hell. Either way, I also had you confused with someone else. So, my sincerest apologies. I like how you took that from the beginning, even after we've been cool on the other blogs. But whatever, hope all is well. Do not think you're an idiot, but when you team up with fligirl, how could I not!

Either way. I'm sorry brother!
choom wagon

Jackson, TN

#112 Dec 6, 2012
Todd wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us some specific racist comments they've made. Hanging up isn't racist. Saying "us" and "them" isn't racist.
Tell us the specific religious right people who would establish a theocracy.
Todd

Jackson, TN

#113 Dec 7, 2012
Do you want a list of names? Is that what you're asking for?
Interesting

Knoxville, TN

#114 Dec 8, 2012
Molly wrote:
<quoted text>
She SAID interesting and the Guest who started this. WHO can't read??
Unfortunately bitch!!! Reading is only half the battle. Comprehension is where you lack any skill or knowledge. I can't believe you people were getting onto me earlier. Just go back to the first page and look at all the BULLSHIT that was started towards me for no reason whatsoever. Some of you people need to go back to that first page, then issue me an apology. Thanks, have a good one
Molly

Tucker, GA

#115 Dec 8, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately bitch!!! Reading is only half the battle. Comprehension is where you lack any skill or knowledge. I can't believe you people were getting onto me earlier. Just go back to the first page and look at all the BULLSHIT that was started towards me for no reason whatsoever. Some of you people need to go back to that first page, then issue me an apology. Thanks, have a good one
Hmmm.....you already replied to that. What are you smokin' up there? PLEASE put me down for two. What a dweeb. And I bet most people on here would agree with me on that one.
Interesting

Knoxville, TN

#116 Dec 9, 2012
Molly wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm.....you already replied to that. What are you smokin' up there? PLEASE put me down for two. What a dweeb. And I bet most people on here would agree with me on that one.
Agree that you lack simple reading comprehension? I mean it was an ultimate fail by yourself. That bitch was attacking me for no reason. I forgot I already posted it, but you thought you knew what you were talking about. Just watch what you post, if you haven't a clue about what you're posting.
I love this show

Jackson, TN

#117 Dec 9, 2012
I listened to this show for the first time in months. I had forgotten how f*cking hilarious those two old racists f*cks are! If they had thrown a "kill whitey" in there somewhere I think I would have just gotten off in my pants.
Molly

Tucker, GA

#118 Dec 9, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>Agree that you lack simple reading comprehension? I mean it was an ultimate fail by yourself. That bitch was attacking me for no reason. I forgot I already posted it, but you thought you knew what you were talking about. Just watch what you post, if you haven't a clue about what you're posting.
Hmmm.....again....did I not take up for you? Talk about reading comprehension.
Interesting

Knoxville, TN

#119 Dec 9, 2012
Molly wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm.....again....did I not take up for you? Talk about reading comprehension.
I know. It's just one of many where people really didn't have a clue of what they were talking about on here. It just irritates me from earlier in the post. I'm glad that you've moved on from that. I just felt you were defending that awful FLIGIRL, because she was a woman. Eiter way, I guess I'm sorry too
Molly

Tucker, GA

#121 Dec 9, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>Agree that you lack simple reading comprehension? I mean it was an ultimate fail by yourself. That bitch was attacking me for no reason. I forgot I already posted it, but you thought you knew what you were talking about. Just watch what you post, if you haven't a clue about what you're posting.
And do you really get that much self gratification from slamming people? It's like you live for it.
Molly

Tucker, GA

#122 Dec 9, 2012
Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>I know. It's just one of many where people really didn't have a clue of what they were talking about on here. It just irritates me from earlier in the post. I'm glad that you've moved on from that. I just felt you were defending that awful FLIGIRL, because she was a woman. Eiter way, I guess I'm sorry too
Well geez if I'd known you were gonna be so nice, I wouldn't have asked the last question. Scratch that one please!!!
Molly

Dallas, TX

#123 Dec 9, 2012
I wish I could be a high priced hooker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Downtown Jackson part 3 6 min Lana banana 2
105.3 Fox Sports 24 min Radio Head 1
Bill Way returning to WNWS 26 min Local Guy 24
Autostart 36 min Guest 2
April 18th 55 min Clerk 36
Best Uber/Lyft drivers 1 hr Sheriff Andy 3
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 6 hr Guest 3,092

Jackson Jobs

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages