maybe that's a clue Sherlock!
Tony

Savannah, TN

#3 Apr 25, 2013
flirt wrote:
well lets see there are B U R R I T O S
and they make a M E A L

maybe that's a clue Sherlock!
Is it going to be like every other Mexican place that has failed over there or be more like Moe's or Chipotle

They have a sign out front that has airways as an address so I assume they've been open before. Has anyone been there, if we get a place like chipotle that'll be awesome.
Just me

United States

#4 Apr 25, 2013
They have been on airways for about four years. Nothing like the average mexican place. And very good food and reasonable price.

Tucker, GA

#5 Apr 26, 2013
It is nothing like your average Mexican restaurant. They serve BIG burritos for $5.00. They do have other things on their menu but they are known for their burritos. You should try it.
funny

United States

#6 Apr 26, 2013
They are good and they were on airways did real good at that location he just out grew that spot and needed a bigger location I know Sean the owner personally he's a good guy but don't take our word for it try the place and decide for yourself I'm sure you will post on here if you like it or not but don't knock it till you try it everyone said he wasn't going to make it in his last location and he did and out grew it so must be some people that like it
Occasional eater

Fort Worth, TX

#7 Apr 26, 2013
Burrito meal is one of the best deals in town!
ADVERTISE HERE FREE

United States

#8 Apr 26, 2013
Didn't he try get some free advertising on here before? Lol. Looks like he's up to his same ol tricks.
regular

Millington, TN

#9 Apr 26, 2013
the guy that owns it is super nice. they do have good food. i admit I was skeptical at first when they were out on Airways but I have to say I was pleased with everything we ever ordered there. No its not like Los Portales or Don Panchos, it better. I look forward to going to the new place and checking out what he has added to the menu. I love the nachos.
No I dont own the place or work there or have any affiliation with them so stop hatin.
Tony

United States

#10 Apr 26, 2013
ADVERTISE HERE FREE wrote:
Didn't he try get some free advertising on here before? Lol. Looks like he's up to his same ol tricks.
Why would anyone wanna try and advertise anything on here, it usually just turns in to people complaining about how bad the food is, and all the skanky employees, if he really wants to advertise im sure he'll go talk to WNWS cause everyone on here loves those guys too
croogle

United States

#11 Apr 26, 2013
U get your moneys worth thats for damn sure but when i ate there it was bland like eating cardboard
bill w

Dallas, TX

#12 Apr 26, 2013
Yes this is another lame attempt for tasteless burrito meal to advertise.
william f

Dallas, TX

#13 Apr 26, 2013
I think the burrito meal is tasty and yummy. Great job on the new dishes.

Yes I work there too!
croogle

United States

#14 Apr 26, 2013
I havent eaten there but once and it was before they moved so it probably is better

Tucker, GA

#15 Apr 26, 2013
It is pretty good. When they 1st opened they put a lot of meat in they're burritos but over time they took away half the meat and put more rice and beans..... And it got to the point where every time you went they never had what you wanted. But onthe plus side , Shawn is a very nice guy and I wish him well...maybe they will do better in a bigger place and actually keep their inventory up. BTW their burger with chorizo and guacamole are awesome when they have the stuff to make it! Lol. Pizzas are good too

Tucker, GA

#16 Apr 26, 2013
guest wrote:
It is pretty good. When they 1st opened they put a lot of meat in they're burritos but over time they took away half the meat and put more rice and beans..... And it got to the point where every time you went they never had what you wanted. But onthe plus side , Shawn is a very nice guy and I wish him well...maybe they will do better in a bigger place and actually keep their inventory up. BTW their burger with chorizo and guacamole are awesome when they have the stuff to make it! Lol. Pizzas are good too
Oh and even with those problems here and there you can't beat the environment and the price! They are very cheap for the amount you get. Give them a try!!!
william tell

Desoto, TX

#17 Apr 26, 2013
Glad someone had the same problem
The Mrs.

Jackson, TN

#18 Apr 26, 2013
Is the new location open yet? Or is the one on airway still open? I want to try it!
Susie Q

Lexington, TN

#19 Apr 26, 2013
I am glad they are moving. The old place was a dump.
proud canadian

United States

#20 Apr 26, 2013
The one on airways is turnin into a park and eat

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yabba Dabba Douchey 10 min Posted 10
Embarrased at Clinic 19 min Posted 6
rocdoc pics 20 min Posted 7
TCA Criminals Caught Again 2 hr Jayy 7
Make money from home!!! 3 hr no luck 2
trainwreck Tammy 3 hr nailtipntoe 1
Tony Bourne deceased 3 hr Question 2
North Jackson Baptist Church 11 hr Been There 57

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web