VOTE to REJECT Roger Page

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Resident

Jackson, TN

#1 Jul 20, 2012
Roger A. Page was unconstitutionally appointed to the criminal court of appeals position that he is in. Roger is a criminal himself and his unethical and illegal ways are being discovered day after day! Everyone in this county asks how to fix this behavior. Show these people that one way or another we will not settle for unethics and the good ole boy system on the bench! This is very important to everyone here in Madison, Chester and Henderson Counties!!

LET YOU VOICE BE HEARD! WE WILL NOT STAND FOR IT!

VOTE TO REJECT ROGER A PAGE

Pigeon Forge, TN

#2 Jul 20, 2012
AMEN!!! Ill vote for that. He is a criminal and it is about darn time people start doing something about it

Pigeon Forge, TN

#3 Jul 20, 2012
i wasnt even going to vote in this election but if I can vote to have Roger replaced then I better get to the polls

United States

#5 Jul 20, 2012
Resident wrote:
Roger A. Page was unconstitutionally appointed to the criminal court of appeals position that he is in. Roger is a criminal himself and his unethical and illegal ways are being discovered day after day! Everyone in this county asks how to fix this behavior. Show these people that one way or another we will not settle for unethics and the good ole boy system on the bench! This is very important to everyone here in Madison, Chester and Henderson Counties!!
LET YOU VOICE BE HEARD! WE WILL NOT STAND FOR IT!
VOTE TO REJECT ROGER A PAGE
What makes him a criminal?

Pigeon Forge, TN

#6 Jul 20, 2012
The fact that he constantly made up the law as he pleased to put it people that he had biased against.

He was a lazy Judge who would not complete the paperwork and materials he was required to do on many times.

I have read a lot more of his unethical dealings and I will chose to vote to reject him

Pigeon Forge, TN

#7 Jul 20, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes him a criminal?
The fact that he was unconstitutionally appointed and will never have to run for election is enough for me not to vote for him.

Lexington, TN

#8 Jul 20, 2012
Sounds like a bunch of unhappy lawyers, who lost their cases....grow up!!!
ALLMORONS

United States

#9 Jul 20, 2012
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that he was unconstitutionally appointed and will never have to run for election is enough for me not to vote for him.
What was unconstitutional about his appointment? He was appointed AFTER a selection process.wherein he wasn't the only candidate. Why didn't you put your name in the hat? Oh wait ....you wouldn't even qualify.

Pigeon Forge, TN

#10 Jul 20, 2012
ALLMORONS wrote:
<quoted text>
What was unconstitutional about his appointment? He was appointed AFTER a selection process.wherein he wasn't the only candidate. Why didn't you put your name in the hat? Oh wait ....you wouldn't even qualify.
This is how its unconstitutional http://factn.vectorjump.com/wp-content/upload...

Pigeon Forge, TN

#11 Jul 20, 2012
any position of power is to be filled upon the majority election of ones peers.

Not being appointed. Roger Page will never have to run for his position again is he is retained.

REJECT HIM. If he is so great and wonderful he will get elected. No one ever ran against him as Circuit Court Judge because they knew better. The threats were too powerful.
Karen

Pigeon Forge, TN

#12 Jul 21, 2012
Brilliant. I will be voting to reject him as well.

It has been 924 days since I have had my baby. All due to the corrupt and unethical ways of Roger Page. He knows what hes doing and he is wrong and I fully support all efforts to have him rejected from his appointed position.

www.LittleWomanBigFight.blogspot.com

Pigeon Forge, TN

#14 Jul 23, 2012
I hear that Circuit Court is all in uproars over the mess of crap he left over there.

Pigeon Forge, TN

#15 Jul 23, 2012
TTWIG

United States

#16 Jul 23, 2012
If you think the way judges are placed on the appellate court level is unconstitutional, then the remedy is not to "reject" the judge. The remedy is to persuade the Legislature to change the law. If the judge is "rejected," then another one would be, in your words, "unconstitutionally appointed" as a replacement.

Pigeon Forge, TN

#17 Jul 23, 2012
TTWIG wrote:
If you think the way judges are placed on the appellate court level is unconstitutional, then the remedy is not to "reject" the judge. The remedy is to persuade the Legislature to change the law. If the judge is "rejected," then another one would be, in your words, "unconstitutionally appointed" as a replacement.
True. That may be the remedy but getting the legislator to see that appointments will not be tolerated would be to reject every single person they "appoint". Starting with Roger Page.
smartest guy in the room

Mount Juliet, TN

#18 Jul 23, 2012
The fact that people on this forum oppose him makes me want to support him. If he's bad for the Topix trolls, he's probably a decent person.

Jackson, TN

#19 Jul 24, 2012
Well then your name shows to be true. You must be the smartest guy in the room to go against whatever Topix says but this time. This guy is a real douche. A Judge with "black robe syndrome" thinks he's God. Has played God a few times and ruined good people's lives.

Pigeon Forge, TN

#20 Jul 24, 2012
Im friends with his ex and I do not think too highly of him at all.
Shiloh Soldier

Arlington, TN

#21 Jul 26, 2012
ALLMORONS wrote:
<quoted text>
You provided your own answer on why his appointment was unconstitutional. Read the Tennessee Constitution. Article VI covers the Judicial branch. The TN Constitution clearly states in sections 3 & 4 that every judge from Supreme Court Justices and down shall be elected by the voters....get that...elected by voters. Nowhere does it state that they can be appointed by anyone. Therefore, every appointed judge holds their bench unconstitutionally.
really

Jackson, TN

#22 Jul 26, 2012
wow he's got my vote

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fear the Greer 8 min Musician 9
Atheism and Homosexuality 43 min seethroughyou 833
Dreams about murder: What do they mean? 44 min anon 9
Vintage Vinyl at Oz Used Books 46 min Dante Virgil 10
Jesse White 48 min Sayitlouder 3
Roc nurse 54 min anon 13
Jeff Young: Discussion # 5 59 min Oswaldo Mobray 61
Ebc pastors please shutdown the intern program 1 hr Unbelievable 17
Heath Ransom- lawd have mercy 5 hr Sad Response 22
Getting my stuff back 9 hr guest 79