north jackson lowes
Sweet Stuff

Beech Bluff, TN

#1 Jan 25, 2011
What about the girls/guys from North Jackson lowes? Any hotties in there?

Pflugerville, TX

#2 Jan 25, 2011
I was just in there; there was one working on the lumber end, named April G., she's a hottie.

Cleveland, TN

#3 Jan 25, 2011
But since I'm gay I left her alone.

Pflugerville, TX

#4 Jan 25, 2011
Someone else using my name, that's gay? I figured with a name like sweet stuff he's probably gay also, u 2 should hook up!!
Sassy

United States

#5 Jan 26, 2011
Let's talk about Shannon Perkins
Sassy

United States

#6 Jan 26, 2011
Shannon is WHITE TRASH that cleans houses. She doesn't raise her own children, because she is too busy trying to pretend that she is something she is not! Shannon has no idea how many people want to kick her ass!! Her own family can't stand her and would love to see her commited to an institution! She will sleep with anything!!!! She dates a police officer & also a biker with smelly gages in his ears!!! Lol:) she smells like an old house & begs for $$$$$ from everyone!!!! Please tell me what do you know about SHANNON PERKINS :)

Pflugerville, TX

#7 Jan 26, 2011
Is this the Shannon Perkins that graduated from northside around '92?
true dat

Jackson, TN

#8 Jan 26, 2011
shannon p. sucked my d. way back in 1993.
hahahaahha lolololol
im an aspiring rapper/songwriter
hahhaahha
booyah.
heheheheeee

motha trucka

eat it.

i really dont even know this biotch
true dat

Jackson, TN

#9 Jan 26, 2011
most all of u are idiots, btw.
im posting just to let u know that......

IM SLUMMING TONITE.

BWAAAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA!

IF YOU RESPOND, IT ONLY EXPOSES YOUR DESPERATION.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
true dat

Jackson, TN

#10 Jan 26, 2011
TOPIX SUX
true dat

Jackson, TN

#11 Jan 26, 2011
AND......
true dat

Jackson, TN

#12 Jan 26, 2011
I OWN ALL TOPIX BOARDS
Not surprised

Charlotte, NC

#13 Jan 27, 2011
Sassy wrote:
Shannon is WHITE TRASH that cleans houses. She doesn't raise her own children, because she is too busy trying to pretend that she is something she is not! Shannon has no idea how many people want to kick her ass!! Her own family can't stand her and would love to see her commited to an institution! She will sleep with anything!!!! She dates a police officer & also a biker with smelly gages in his ears!!! Lol:) she smells like an old house & begs for $$$$$ from everyone!!!! Please tell me what do you know about SHANNON PERKINS :)
And I thought she was just a little crack fiend... guess I missed a few things. As far as "dating" a police officer... to my knowledge they're just drinking together and screwing. That particular officer seems to be rather obsessed with someone else at the moment.
Will

United States

#14 Apr 30, 2013
Get a life. perhaps if you had a better work ethic you could concentrate on doing something more productive than bashing somebody on the Internet.
Bill

Savannah, TN

#15 Apr 30, 2013
Will wrote:
Get a life. perhaps if you had a better work ethic you could concentrate on doing something more productive than bashing somebody on the Internet.
This thread is 2 years old why don't you get a life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wreck on vann drive 20 min Mobile 8
Ima miss my sweet mudshark 56 min Kevin Philips 2
jy2 threads 59 min Foolish 4
To Mr. Shaw on the radio 3 hr Guest 7
Dallas 4 hr emenius sleepus 17
Man Cave 7 hr Kandy 9
North Jackson Baptist Church 7 hr Freethinking 55
Jackson BLM March 9 hr Samuel-7g-Jackson 96

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web