Corruption in Madison County...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
just my opinion

Jackson, TN

#42 Jun 30, 2013
I had the same thing happen and I understand the probation and the fees but the only suggestion I have is a pre set bail for driving on suspended its a crime yes but unless its like ur third or fourth offence or unless there's more stuff tacked on... I got put in jail over the holiday weekend and had to wait until court resumed paid 100 bucks went to court to be told hed give me some time to get my license....itd cut down on occupancy in jail WTH lesser offenders make the whole process a lil smoother
just my opinion

Jackson, TN

#43 Jun 30, 2013
Wait.....wrong fourm but its the other one that victim of Madison county started about the driving on suspended....u know what I meant lol
truth

Jackson, TN

#44 Jul 1, 2013
The system is very very crooked here. I witnessed them TRY to take my brother into custody and when I asked why all they could tell me was because they said so...lol..they finally asked over the radio what the warrant was for and they presumed to say for Failure to appear...his court date was scheduled for the next 2 days. If they want u, they will get u. As soon as people r almost off probation, they violate them so they can get more money out of them (probation costs, court fees, etc) I wish they would all take care of the things that need to b taken care of. Also, tell me why murderers get off easier than drug users? Crooked!
truth 4 you

Savannah, TN

#45 Jul 3, 2013
truth wrote:
The system is very very crooked here. I witnessed them TRY to take my brother into custody and when I asked why all they could tell me was because they said so...lol..they finally asked over the radio what the warrant was for and they presumed to say for Failure to appear...his court date was scheduled for the next 2 days. If they want u, they will get u. As soon as people r almost off probation, they violate them so they can get more money out of them (probation costs, court fees, etc) I wish they would all take care of the things that need to b taken care of. Also, tell me why murderers get off easier than drug users? Crooked!
B/c they make money off of drug bust be it marijuana or coke doesnt matter they do not make money for catching murderers .... check this video out .... www.youtube.com/watch...
It is a corrupt system

Lexington, TN

#46 Jul 4, 2013
http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20130704/NE...

Good ol boy right here. If this case had been anyone other than a cop, sexual assault by an authority figure would have landed him a decade or more in jail. In this case, we'll just drop the other 23 counts and reduce the remaining one.
It is a corrupt system

Lexington, TN

#47 Jul 5, 2013
Next...
let's talk about your rights vs. DUI checkpoints

My son

Savannah, TN

#48 Aug 23, 2013
They jmcsd beet my son he had to go to hospital there were 7 of them!
ChargeFactory

United States

#49 Aug 23, 2013
Madison co is a charge factory. Nobody is interested In justice, including judges. Unless you have the money to pay Joe byrd or mark donahoe types, then you are fucked. Once you are charged, that's it. I have watched them beat my husband while he's cuffed, it's on video- doesn't matter. Jpd has perjured themselves-doesn't matter. MCSD pulled me out of middle of the night for failure to appear, on which I appeared twice (dogs running at large is the charge)-doesn't matter. Madison county is a charge factory and everyone downtown is part of the corruption
ChargeFactory

United States

#50 Aug 23, 2013
Get a print off of what your court costs consist of.... Nobody can explain the validity of the erroneous charges you have to pay. Criminal or not, if u can't pay a big lawyer your bullied into a plea

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Genuine, honest advice.....what would you do? 1 min neal 57
guy who works at serra Chevrolet in the parts d... 4 min may 12
Christy Crews 27 min ignorance 12
Woman in Jackson scamming people 58 min guest 16
theCo 1 hr MasterBaiter 11
Pediatrician? 3 hr 45 urgent care 9
Michael Hills 4 hr Sheshouldknow 3
Teachers leaving in masses Thu Teacher 55
More from around the web

Jackson People Search