“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#66165 Feb 11, 2013
I Really-Really don't understand why our resident news spammer has not yet posted this.. Seems this could be pretty important news to some.

Pope announces resignation.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/11/us-...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#66166 Feb 11, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what you think!
Well, that's kind of obvious...or anybody else, either.

Location hidden

#66167 Feb 11, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Look at you digging for details about someone else's sex life to feed your perversions. I believe similar behavior is what took you from being a Sasshole to a bucket of curdled milk.

SexySassySenior? Bahahaha! You should've shortened it to "Desperate."
Can you imagine? Sexy? After those pictures of her surfaced. I actually laughed out loud when I seen she not only did as predicted but had the nerve to refer to herself as sexy. I'd say this is indeed a proud day for her family. I would simply die if my mother did and said the things she does.

Location hidden

#66168 Feb 11, 2013
Egads wrote:
<quoted text>Very well, I am not out to make waves with either of you and I never asked you about your particular brand of religion or any religion at all. You are correct, it is none of my business unless you make so. I was only using that as a reference point. I am sure if our paths are to cross at any time in future, they will. So, without further adieu I bid you good day.
Thank you and have a great day.

Location hidden

#66169 Feb 11, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go, using the racist "watermelon" word! We all know what you "REALLY" mean here when discussing our black brothers.
You take stupidity past all human capacity! There's no place for racism in my world, never has been!
Sorry WILLARD, but your prior Posts, referring to Obama, tell a different Story.

Location hidden

#66170 Feb 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Egads, if you're talking about the Poster that I think you're talking about...once it was called to her/his attention that she was using a variation of my User Name, at the time...she kindly announced that she would, from that point on, use the Name,"Really Really Classy", which I very much appreciated.
BTW, I really, really liked her choice for the change...I just wish that I had thought of it first. But unfortunately, I didn't, and I wasn't about to, intentionally, steal it from her! But, it's a GREAT User Name, IMO...and considering what she voluntarily did, I think it's probably very appropriate for her.
C O M P R E H E N D: That was addressed and is closed. No need to add your additional non sense and name calling. As you can see I answered it without once calling any names or adding opinions.

That's all...

Location hidden

#66171 Feb 11, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>I was wondering how much more you would put up with. Excellent!
I tried to be honest and answer the questions.

Location hidden

#66172 Feb 11, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go, using the racist "watermelon" word! We all know what you "REALLY" mean here when discussing our black brothers.
You take stupidity past all human capacity! There's no place for racism in my world, never has been!
"There you go again"...to quote Reagan...using the word, "stupidity". I'm telling you that the Trolls and Tea Baggers are going to be all over you...unless of course, they were lying about being soooo offended by those words..."stupid" and "stupidity". Trolls and Tea Baggers "lie"...naw, couldn't be.<S>
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#66174 Feb 11, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you imagine? Sexy? After those pictures of her surfaced. I actually laughed out loud when I seen she not only did as predicted but had the nerve to refer to herself as sexy. I'd say this is indeed a proud day for her family. I would simply die if my mother did and said the things she does.
"seen" hee-hee
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#66177 Feb 11, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea what you are talking about. I was merely expressing concern that he might be hurt when leaving. Those doors can close mighty fast sometimes.:)
Whatever... I see you are as big an azzhole as the trolls on this thread. Good for you - that is really something to be proud of - NOT!
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#66178 Feb 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry WILLARD, but your prior Posts, referring to Obama, tell a different Story.
The reason I care not for your thoughts is because they are radically askew from reality. You create your delusions as the hours click on.

Obama carries himself and presents his body language in a very distinct way, conveying a stature of authority with a lifted head, bringing a certain desired effect of commanding countenance.

Benito mussolini and countless other historical figures have carried themselves in the same way. None of this has anything whatsoever to do with race. It has to do with attitude, bearing, and a countenence which measures the sum of expression, whether stern, angry, authoritative or anything else.

Stop bothering people, feed your ants!
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#66179 Feb 11, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>REPORTED!!
Shut up MHurl. You are reporting someone for stating political opinion when you are the trash mouth of the south? The rest of us will report all your vulgar posts, and then you can see who wins...
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#66180 Feb 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's kind of obvious...or anybody else, either.
Especially you!
Egads

Lewisburg, TN

#66182 Feb 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Egads, if you're talking about the Poster that I think you're talking about...once it was called to her/his attention that she was using a variation of my User Name, at the time...she kindly announced that she would, from that point on, use the Name,"Really Really Classy", which I very much appreciated.
BTW, I really, really liked her choice for the change...I just wish that I had thought of it first. But unfortunately, I didn't, and I wasn't about to, intentionally, steal it from her! But, it's a GREAT User Name, IMO...and considering what she voluntarily did, I think it's probably very appropriate for her.
I went back and back tracked it. I know now. The Internet can be a fascinating tool.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#66183 Feb 11, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Just because you changed your carrier from At&t to Charter Cable, don`t think for one second that your OLD I.P can`t be traced, because it can.
One more little tid bit of info, Linda Cooter, sharing accounts is against topix rules and regulations, so you, and your little cover up buddy are both getting reported.
Hello, old friend. It's very good to hear from you. I've missed hearing from you for some time now. Hope life is good and you are well. Maybe someday the thread will calm down and we can yak some. take care of yourself. later!
Egads

Lewisburg, TN

#66186 Feb 11, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
C O M P R E H E N D: That was addressed and is closed. No need to add your additional non sense and name calling. As you can see I answered it without once calling any names or adding opinions.
That's all...
It's okay. She was tremendously helpful.

Location hidden

#66187 Feb 11, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason I care not for your thoughts is because they are radically askew from reality. You create your delusions as the hours click on.
Obama carries himself and presents his body language in a very distinct way, conveying a stature of authority with a lifted head, bringing a certain desired effect of commanding countenance.
Benito mussolini and countless other historical figures have carried themselves in the same way. None of this has anything whatsoever to do with race. It has to do with attitude, bearing, and a countenence which measures the sum of expression, whether stern, angry, authoritative or anything else.
Stop bothering people, feed your ants!
Do you think that could have anything to do with the fact that Mussolini was a Ranking Officer, for years, in the Italian Military before becoming the Dictator Head of Italy? Lots of standing at attention, you know.
Obama's never been in the Military, so his might just be proper posture, and/or pride in the Man that he is and how far he's come in Life. You think?

Location hidden

#66190 Feb 11, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>"seen" hee-hee
I don't know about you but sexy is a word I would never expect to see associated with that image. I can think of several words more fitting and Im guessing you can as well. The SN and profile picture speak volumes about the class of the owner but gives no clue as to the true physical appearance. Roflmao.

Location hidden

#66191 Feb 11, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially you!
If my opinion of your behavior matters so little to you, then why would it be, "especially me"?

Location hidden

#66192 Feb 11, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up MHurl. You are reporting someone for stating political opinion when you are the trash mouth of the south? The rest of us will report all your vulgar posts, and then you can see who wins...
Absolutely!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vampires 14 min Auntie Theist 200
RUDE Englewood Staff 16 min Auntie Theist 39
Holly Bobo suspect indicted on 2 counts of rape 16 min Concerned 75
Dan Reeves 24 min guest 29
Michael montoya 30 min theothergirl 35
Jackson Police 30 min thomas 12
Wbbj mugshots 90-95% blacks (Nov '13) 30 min White Lies 98
BEWARE of Carolina Ave and Salon! 1 hr Guest2 129
Cheating spouses and their trickery... (Nov '13) Tue bigSPENDER 70
Jackson Dating