REALLY SASSY SENIOR

Martin, TN

#66053 Feb 11, 2013
O ME
Egads

Lewisburg, TN

#66054 Feb 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
I just want some body to love me! Is that, too much to ask?
Btw... have you ever used the name Really Really Sassy recently? And it is easier to attract bees with honey.
SexySassySenior

Paris, TN

#66055 Feb 11, 2013
Charlie_Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not Ed, but he really likes my pie. ;)
I'm sure he does! LOL! And you're so much alike, too. Both love to threaten to sue Posters, just like MsHurl and the "One Who Shall Remain Nameless", who actually has sued People many times, including me. Now, isn't that a coincidence? And I'll bet all of you like "Pie"!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#66056 Feb 11, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not pass garbage to my friends, one of these friends I know..the other I do not.
I suspect, based on your attitude, "friends" of yours, are in short supply. Small wonder you had to create a couple.
SexySassySenior

Paris, TN

#66057 Feb 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
I just want some body to love me! Is that, too much to ask?
Well, I can see right now you're not going to disappoint me...I was wondering how long it would take for you Idiots to start forging my Posts and using my unregistered Name. If there's one thing you are, it's predictable!

Oh BTW, WILLARD, not interested! So thanks, but NO THANKS! I think I can do better. If I can't, I'll just do without!
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#66058 Feb 11, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
However, I'm made to understand their respective spouses, kids and families humorously refer to you as "Up-chuckles"! Wish I'd thought of it.
You did think of it! Congratulations !! Tell us, do you switch hands to type and wear a dress when you post as "Carol" ?
Egads

Lewisburg, TN

#66059 Feb 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I can see right now you're not going to disappoint me...I was wondering how long it would take for you Idiots to start forging my Posts and using my unregistered Name. If there's one thing you are, it's predictable!
Oh BTW, WILLARD, not interested! So thanks, but NO THANKS! I think I can do better. If I can't, I'll just do without!
Don't you have a registered name? Then no one can pretend to be you.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#66060 Feb 11, 2013
Better get the "gang" busy judging posts "Willard" you...ooops I mean "they" are falling way behind ! Chuckles !!
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#66061 Feb 11, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I suspect, based on your attitude, "friends" of yours, are in short supply. Small wonder you had to create a couple.
You are actually correct about something here...by accident of course! True friends of mine comprise a minority of the vast associations I have. I would prefer one intelligent friend over multitudes of stupid people..this is where you and I are so very different!

Look, I am not without compassion here. I do not envy you at all. I've actually pondered how to attract a different fraternity of friends if I were, well....you!

Relax, aren't you libs all about diversity? There are smart people and stupid people in this world - Pick your own friends and get over it!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#66062 Feb 11, 2013
Egads wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let's dissect this a moment. My server as noted is in Columbia.(I don't constantly run to fake proxies unless I am trolling). I have noticed there a several in and out using the same Columbia server area. Gender wise, I won't divulge as I see that as unnecessary. We all have good and bad sides as you can surely attest to. Since provocation seems to be your main stay, the odds are you have provoked me on more than one occasion. That being said, without specifics I cannot answer your question. I play nice, but I have no problem defending my ideas when needed. I also have no problem relenting or even apologizing when I feel I have wronged someone. Regardless of all that, everyone has a new opportunity every waking day to change and become a better person. Even you. But once you diss a bunch of people, it may take time to get back into their good graces. If at all.
Geez! Remind me to never ask you what time it is...you'll tell me how to make a watch...IN DETAIL!

Location hidden

#66063 Feb 11, 2013
Egads wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw... have you ever used the name Really Really Sassy recently? And it is easier to attract bees with honey.
NOPE! That's the Bit*h that stole my Topix Identity and HE is on the Lewisburg Forum.

“Ill Bill's the Best”

Since: Oct 11

Icno's Sock Drawer

#66064 Feb 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure he does! LOL! And you're so much alike, too. Both love to threaten to sue Posters, just like MsHurl and the "One Who Shall Remain Nameless", who actually has sued People many times, including me. Now, isn't that a coincidence? And I'll bet all of you like "Pie"!
Now now, Chunky Cheese. There's no need for more of your lies. I'm not a fan of pie, so feel free to lavish your affection on someone else.

Location hidden

#66065 Feb 11, 2013
REALLY SASSY SENIOR wrote:
O ME
Sorry, if you had it first...truly, I am. But, mine is all one word and I've registered it, so that should eliminate any confusion, if you're for real.

Location hidden

#66067 Feb 11, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
You present a vivid picture of the agony of defeat. It must be doubly painful when accomplished losers lose, then struggle with the realization that failure wasn't the benign result of a failed argument, but exaustively earned on the strength of remarkable stupidity - how pedestrian!
I do not pass garbage to my friends, one of these friends I know..the other I do not. However, I'm made to understand their respective spouses, kids and families humorously refer to you as "Up-chuckles"! Wish I'd thought of it.
Stop bothering people...I recommend lots of Gilligan's Island!
WILLARD, if you going to do all that "double-talk BS", you really ahould learn how to spell correctly...ie. "exhaustively" and "WILLIARD"! It kind takes away ANY credibility you MIGHT have, if you can't even spell your own Name correctly! Catch my drift, Bro or Bro-ette?

Location hidden

#66068 Feb 11, 2013
Correction on the typo...should...
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#66069 Feb 11, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> You did think of it! Congratulations !! Tell us, do you switch hands to type and wear a dress when you post as "Carol" ?
This post is the classic example of the envy, hatefulness and intellectual impotence shared by you and your stupid friends.

The attacks upon others involving innuendo and insinuatiuon of sexual deviance has always been "signature" with you, the old sassy and your many stupid friends. I have observed these same tactics against myself, Vet and others.

You are free to launder your indecency in the light of day for all to see. Hang your filthy laundry high upon the topix clothes-line as often as you wish. You alone are responsible for your reputaion, not me.
Egads

Lewisburg, TN

#66070 Feb 11, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
NOPE! That's the Bit*h that stole my Topix Identity and HE is on the Lewisburg Forum.
Oh goody, you have registered your name. Bitch... HE? Which is it. Are you saying that Really Sassy is a guy? And if the current Really Sassy was the unregistered Really Really Sassy, than yes, it was that person I refer to.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#66071 Feb 11, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya!!
How nice of you... Dunlapian has always been a very respectful poster, and who could blame him for not wanting to post on a thread that has turned into a school yard bunch of bullies with NOTHING to say other than the same thing over and over proving their obsession with one poster!

I guess the last few weeks of trying to sound civil on this thread was just an act and goes out the window when your gangs all in and you want to look cute for them.

Location hidden

#66072 Feb 11, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is the classic example of the envy, hatefulness and intellectual impotence shared by you and your stupid friends.
The attacks upon others involving innuendo and insinuatiuon of sexual deviance has always been "signature" with you, the old sassy and your many stupid friends. I have observed these same tactics against myself, Vet and others.
You are free to launder your indecency in the light of day for all to see. Hang your filthy laundry high upon the topix clothes-line as often as you wish. You alone are responsible for your reputaion, not me.
OK, I get the message loud and clear...you haven't come out of the closet, yet...right???
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#66073 Feb 11, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
How nice of you... Dunlapian has always been a very respectful poster, and who could blame him for not wanting to post on a thread that has turned into a school yard bunch of bullies with NOTHING to say other than the same thing over and over proving their obsession with one poster!
I guess the last few weeks of trying to sound civil on this thread was just an act and goes out the window when your gangs all in and you want to look cute for them.
There are reading tutorials!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vampires 1 hr Holy spirit 501
tony horner 1 hr user 5
Jackson Schools Leader Has Racist Agenda 1 hr Who is next 268
Oh sheriff (Oct '13) 1 hr Dickens1 361
boycott washtown 2 hr Too Funny 171
Bill Cosby Cancelled 2 hr Reading Is Fundam... 30
moss miller and holly bobo 4 hr Lay off 16
Jackson Dating
Find my Match

Jackson People Search