Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#44981 Aug 29, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>O.K., TimBuck I promise I will not open the link.(not sure why you told me not to open it)
But anyway.....I never called you a racist!
Tim didn't tell me not to watch it, so I did. sges' just the typical "Cheerleader" for the Teapublican Party from Utah. I wonder if she's a Mormon. But, it's obvious that she was doing her job and that she was doing what was necessary to get Republican support and RNC-Backing, so I figure she has personal plans to "rise" in the Party Ranks.
BTW, I had already read some Articles about her & her speech , as well as a transcript of her speech. I wasn't impressed because she seemed out of touch with "Main St. Americans" of all Races, to me.
So, you didn't miss anything , Dunlapian. It was what you would have expected at their Convention...nothing outstanding!
Allen

United States

#44982 Aug 29, 2012
Big Dan wrote:
I'm tired of being ripped off by the government.
If the government stopped doing what they do for our infrastructure you would be one of those screaming the loudest.

Location hidden

#44983 Aug 29, 2012
...She's just the typical "Cheerleader"...
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

#44984 Aug 29, 2012
If there is more supply than demand it hurts the bottom line. Doesn't matter where the product is produced.
If people do not have money to buy said products, there is no demand. No demand, no profits.
No money or demand for products is closing American, as well as international companies daily.
The World's economy is teetering on bankruptcy.

Location hidden

#44985 Aug 29, 2012
Cornbread wrote:
I can't wait for Obama to be reelected.
I'm gonna quit my job, use my retirement savings for trips and luxuries. Cause Obama said the Government was gonna take care of all of us.
All my families medical, food, housing and utilities needs will be taken care of. I am "entitled" to live on my azz.
Only question is.. If we are all sitting on our respective arses, who is footing the bill?
If he's not re-elected, you probably won't have a job to quit and you certainly won't have any of those things to help you that you mentioned in your Post. So, I suggest that if you have a gun, stock up on ammunition, matches to light a fire, and just be prepared to camp out without any supplies , other than the Wild Game that you can kill, because that's all you'll have to live off of. The problem is that everybody else that won't have a job, which will be most of the People...and with no Gov't. help, will be having to do the same thing, including us on SS and Medicare, and there won't be enough Wild Game to go around.
Envision "Mad Max" without the Bomb!

Location hidden

#44986 Aug 29, 2012
And for you Wealthy Folks, you won't keep yours either, because Starving, Cold, and Desperate People will take it from you. So, make sure your Private Airplane is fueled up and ready to go, if you want to survive the Masses of People who will come for you and what you have!
Desperate People will do desperate things when they have nothing left to lose and their survival depends on it!
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

#44987 Aug 29, 2012
If you read my earlier posts ,you would remember that I am quite prepared to take care of myself, my family and even a few friends if need be. I won't repeat myself for the sake of those who remember.

I could quit my job today and be just fine. I don't have to rely on wild game. Living on an isolated farm as I do has it's advantages.

The rest of you might have a problem.

BTW I got ammo. And a re-loader.

Unreal

Knoxville, TN

#44988 Aug 29, 2012
Phony - Ann Romney’s speech came across phony as he!! to me.
Allen

United States

#44989 Aug 29, 2012
Cornbread wrote:
If you read my earlier posts ,you would remember that I am quite prepared to take care of myself, my family and even a few friends if need be. I won't repeat myself for the sake of those who remember.
I could quit my job today and be just fine. I don't have to rely on wild game. Living on an isolated farm as I do has it's advantages.
When the masses come from the cities hunting for food you will need a small army. I just love it when misinformed people believe they can stand off the rest of the world . Not saying this will happen, but you would not last long.

Location hidden

#44990 Aug 29, 2012
Cornbread wrote:
You notice I specified, "Masses" of People. You might could hold out for awhile, but not very long. The sheer Numbers of People will turn things in their favor and the more stuff you have to survive, the more they will be determined to take it!
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

#44991 Aug 29, 2012
Well I reckon there is a possibility. I'll fight for whats mine. I'll do the best I can ,just like everyone else. Got to find me first.
Location,Location,Location. If you live in a small necked hollow like I do one way in, one way out. It gets a bit easier.
My family has been what you might call "preparing" for a long time. We are extremely independent folk.

Google The Farm.

Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#44992 Aug 29, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tim didn't tell me not to watch it, so I did. sges' just the typical "Cheerleader" for the Teapublican Party from Utah. I wonder if she's a Mormon. But, it's obvious that she was doing her job and that she was doing what was necessary to get Republican support and RNC-Backing, so I figure she has personal plans to "rise" in the Party Ranks.
BTW, I had already read some Articles about her & her speech , as well as a transcript of her speech. I wasn't impressed because she seemed out of touch with "Main St. Americans" of all Races, to me.
So, you didn't miss anything , Dunlapian. It was what you would have expected at their Convention...nothing outstanding!
Thanks for the info.........I know you wasted your time reading it, I just hope you don't think I'm using you. lol
voice n wilderness

Stantonsburg, NC

#44993 Aug 29, 2012
Cornbread wrote:
Say that did happen don,t you think those people could be lead by trained military individuals trained better then you or do you think they wont have weapons as well, Simple all they have to do is set parameters around you with good riflemen to pick you off one at a time, waiting game, And flanking your A$$, You watch to much TV, laughing out loud, Obvious you have never been in the real $hit.

Location hidden

#44994 Aug 29, 2012
Cornbread wrote:
If there is more supply than demand it hurts the bottom line. Doesn't matter where the product is produced.
If people do not have money to buy said products, there is no demand. No demand, no profits.
No money or demand for products is closing American, as well as international companies daily.
The World's economy is teetering on bankruptcy.
What you have to understand is that products are no longer made just for American Consumers. They are made for Worldwide Consumption! And there is still a great demand for things in other Countries where there is a big disparity between the Haves and the Have-Nots. the Companies don't suffer because they no longer make products to last, they make them to have to be replaced often...they call them "throw-aways" but they are expensive items, not what we used to think of as common throw-aways. Such things as Washers and Dryers, TVs, etc., things that everybody has...their life Expectancy is only a couple or three years, on average, yet the price has increased more than it should have. An Appliance Dealer called my attention to that 20 years ago & it's only gotten worse since then.
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

#44995 Aug 29, 2012
voice n wilderness wrote:
<quoted text> Say that did happen don,t you think those people could be lead by trained military individuals trained better then you or do you think they wont have weapons as well, Simple all they have to do is set parameters around you with good riflemen to pick you off one at a time, waiting game, And flanking your A$$, You watch to much TV, laughing out loud, Obvious you have never been in the real $hit.
Like I said I'll fight. If I make it sweet. If I don't, well it won't matter anymore will it?
Ever thought you'll be in those sights too? You have a false sense of security if you don't. I'll be willing to bet, we will survive longer than most.

Location hidden

#44996 Aug 29, 2012
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the info.........I know you wasted your time reading it, I just hope you don't think I'm using you. lol
LMAO! Trust me , Dunlapian, it never once crossed my mind! Not you, of all People!:)
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

#44997 Aug 29, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
What you have to understand is that products are no longer made just for American Consumers. They are made for Worldwide Consumption! And there is still a great demand for things in other Countries where there is a big disparity between the Haves and the Have-Nots. the Companies don't suffer because they no longer make products to last, they make them to have to be replaced often...they call them "throw-aways" but they are expensive items, not what we used to think of as common throw-aways. Such things as Washers and Dryers, TVs, etc., things that everybody has...their life Expectancy is only a couple or three years, on average, yet the price has increased more than it should have. An Appliance Dealer called my attention to that 20 years ago & it's only gotten worse since then.
Don't be ridiculous. Obviously I understand the international market. What you don't understand is the economy of many nations is in financial trouble. There are just so many well off people in the world. The rest are the work force who out number them by thousands to 1. If the general population can not afford products, business goes flat.

Since: Aug 12

Speedwell, TN

#44998 Aug 29, 2012
VOTE MITT IN NOVEMBER!
Allen

United States

#44999 Aug 29, 2012
mommiedearest0320 wrote:
VOTE MITT IN NOVEMBER!
Not Likely.....
pdmerritt

Bristol, TN

#45000 Aug 29, 2012
Seeing none of you have the guts to state your real names..I suspect youlll be to busy wiping to do must resisting..hey maybe they'll just sweetttt you on your way...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to regency retirement? 1 hr Rethink this 21
Haley Hall 1 hr Screwuhaters 11
Leadership Jackson (Exchange Club) Graduation 1 hr Bam 75
Mickey really had an abortion? 4 hr lmao 7
West side cleaners 4 hr josh 1
Sheriff's Wife 5 hr Equal Rights 94
Labor Board Lawsuit against Jackson General Hos... (Mar '12) 6 hr private schools 21
Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:35 pm PST

NBC Sports 9:35PM