Gun Laws - Jackson, TN

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
gunviolence

United States

#1 Jul 24, 2012
Guns need to be taken from every civilian. On law enforcement and the military should have them.
gunowner

Halls, TN

#2 Jul 24, 2012
gunviolence wrote:
Guns need to be taken from every civilian. On law enforcement and the military should have them.
You sir are a f*****g idiot
i carry

United States

#3 Jul 24, 2012
gunviolence wrote:
I see your starting this same old sh¡t, you tried the other day, your an idiot, probably have limp wrists and can't even handle a pistol, pansy, you sound like one of the sissy boys with some pepper spray on you key chain, lmao @ you!!! Your probably too much of a sissy for that too.
stand up

United States

#4 Jul 24, 2012
Awesome news... Connecticut, and Virginia are looking at new gun restrictions. I am asking my fellow anti gun advocates to help me press Tennessee to do follow the lead of these great States.
OMG

United States

#5 Jul 24, 2012
If it wasn't for us LAW abiding people that carry idiots like you wouldn't be able to go out for all the freaking criminals that do have guns! They know people around here have guns...in any given day there are at least 50 people in walmart that has a carry permit...do you honestly think the "bad guys" don't know that?
Look at the recent tragedy in the theater.....if that would have happened here he would have been put down...not arrested to spend the next 3 years in court and life in prison which we have to pay for....
If that's what you want then we can send you the bill!
Get a life!
gunviolence

United States

#6 Jul 24, 2012
Ha. There's no shootings inside walmart because you inbreeders carry guns? Or is it, that walmart has cameras covering every square inch of floor space. So to sum it up, you three tooth hillbillies aren't the deterrence, the cameras are. But you go ahead and tell yourselves otherwise. Outstanding!
yun

Chicago, IL

#7 Jul 24, 2012
gunviolence wrote:
Ha. There's no shootings inside walmart because you inbreeders carry guns? Or is it, that walmart has cameras covering every square inch of floor space. So to sum it up, you three tooth hillbillies aren't the deterrence, the cameras are. But you go ahead and tell yourselves otherwise. Outstanding!
So cops have 3 teeth and are inbred because they carry guns a lot carry when not at work so what's the difference. I got all my teeth a college degree and have a good job. Im not redneck. I paid the money went through the class and background check so I could carry a pistol. The class teaches people how to handle guns. The cops cannot always be there to protect us and its out constitutional right to be able to defend ourselves.
wow

Jackson, TN

#9 Jul 24, 2012
gunviolence wrote:
another dumbass who thinks everyone who has a gun is a bad person. your head is so far up your ass you dont know how to use that pea brain of yours.
OMG

United States

#10 Jul 24, 2012
Yeah im sorry I was wrong its the threat of being seen on camera two or three days after the fact that is keeping people from doing bad things...
Not the fact that it is LEGAL to shoot someone who is threatening the life of another person or yourself
However because of stupid morons like yourself we would end up getting sued for shooting someone who was putting people in a life or death situation....
If you don't like the gun laws move to new York where only cops and criminals cary guns...dumbass
keezer

United States

#11 Jul 24, 2012
yun wrote:
<quoted text>
So cops have 3 teeth and are inbred because they carry guns a lot carry when not at work so what's the difference. I got all my teeth a college degree and have a good job. Im not redneck. I paid the money went through the class and background check so I could carry a pistol. The class teaches people how to handle guns. The cops cannot always be there to protect us and its out constitutional right to be able to defend ourselves.
Police are trained to handle guns properly. Even at that, sometimes they even make mistakes. The carry permit class is an eight hour class, and then some range time. There's absolutely no way to teach YOU how to handle a firearm in eight hours of class time. You're fooling yourself. You'll get that gun used on you son!
gun pride

Jackson, TN

#13 Jul 24, 2012
keezer wrote:
<quoted text>
Police are trained to handle guns properly. Even at that, sometimes they even make mistakes. The carry permit class is an eight hour class, and then some range time. There's absolutely no way to teach YOU how to handle a firearm in eight hours of class time. You're fooling yourself. You'll get that gun used on you son!
really,wow i goto the range several time a week.i bet i could outshoot most of the police around.most peole who take a handgun permit class know how to shot a gun. everyone can make a mistake. police only goto the academy and its only 8 weeks in most cases. and in your clueless opnion that can make them any better at when to use and not use a weapon?and who is going to use that gun on him son?
gunviolence

United States

#14 Jul 24, 2012
OMG wrote:
Yeah im sorry I was wrong its the threat of being seen on camera two or three days after the fact that is keeping people from doing bad things...
Not the fact that it is LEGAL to shoot someone who is threatening the life of another person or yourself
However because of stupid morons like yourself we would end up getting sued for shooting someone who was putting people in a life or death situation....
If you don't like the gun laws move to new York where only cops and criminals cary guns...dumbass
Allow me to step in here and explain something. Wally world isn't a convenience store. There are live people watching you in real time. Your argument won't cut it! You'd better get ready. Your guns will be taken eventually, and I can't wait for the day. And oh yes they will get them, they have greater firepower than you. And can use endless resources in order to do so. The legislation is already in the works... Idiots
gun pride

Jackson, TN

#15 Jul 24, 2012
gunviolence wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me to step in here and explain something. Wally world isn't a convenience store. There are live people watching you in real time. Your argument won't cut it! You'd better get ready. Your guns will be taken eventually, and I can't wait for the day. And oh yes they will get them, they have greater firepower than you. And can use endless resources in order to do so. The legislation is already in the works... Idiots
wow what a dumb bitch,i hope your the one standing at the door to do it!
proud gun owner

United States

#16 Jul 24, 2012
gunviolence wrote:
<quoted text>Allow me to step in here and explain something. Wally world isn't a convenience store. There are live people watching you in real time. Your argument won't cut it! You'd better get ready. Your guns will be taken eventually, and I can't wait for the day. And oh yes they will get them, they have greater firepower than you. And can use endless resources in order to do so. The legislation is already in the works... Idiots
you can't wait? Little bitch boy, look at the hunting license amounts issued this past year, the numbers alone out number the military, that's if each hunter only owns 1, I own several for different types of hunting, and carrying, then take the amount of permit holders, you really think someone is going to take our guns, lmao@ you again sissy boy, because if that happens martial law would be initiated, let me guess you want that too huh? People like you are going to be the downfall of freedom
proud gun owner

United States

#17 Jul 24, 2012
Gunviolence is just a winey little boy who didn't get a red Ryder bb gun for Christmas when he was 10 years old and now he thinks life as is, is over, pull the tampon out of your mangina, pop a couple of midols and take you ass to fairy queen and get a bomb pop to suck on, BITCH BOY
gunviolence

United States

#18 Jul 24, 2012
proud gun owner wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't wait? Little bitch boy, look at the hunting license amounts issued this past year, the numbers alone out number the military, that's if each hunter only owns 1, I own several for different types of hunting, and carrying, then take the amount of permit holders, you really think someone is going to take our guns, lmao@ you again sissy boy, because if that happens martial law would be initiated, let me guess you want that too huh? People like you are going to be the downfall of freedom
Yes sir, and they'll likely take people like you down first. You are a joke to them. Do you remember David Koresch, or Ruby Ridge. Do you? Do you punk? They will play you like a fiddle son. You are fooling yourself if you think you and other so called hunters can stand up to them. You will be curled up in a corner after you see them coming with their helicopters , guns , and dogs. You'll look like Saddam in his hole. Good stuff. You will give them up, or they will take them. Just like they do at border patrol stations. They've got your number son.
gunviolence

United States

#20 Jul 24, 2012
I and millions more will be there at every turn to ban weapons of every kind for civilian use. Cocaine was a legal drug in the early 1900's . Get caught with it today and see what happens. It'll be the same with guns one day sooner than you think. That's why gun sales are through the roof. But they will get them when its all said and done my friends. I can't wait for the day.
proud gun owner

United States

#21 Jul 24, 2012
gunviolence wrote:
<quoted text>Yes sir, and they'll likely take people like you down first. You are a joke to them. Do you remember David Koresch, or Ruby Ridge. Do you? Do you punk? They will play you like a fiddle son. You are fooling yourself if you think you and other so called hunters can stand up to them. You will be curled up in a corner after you see them coming with their helicopters , guns , and dogs. You'll look like Saddam in his hole. Good stuff. You will give them up, or they will take them. Just like they do at border patrol stations. They've got your number son.
umm listen here SON, they are not taking anything from me, and I'm not giving them anything, prove I have anything to give them, who the fuck are you to say what they can and will do to me? Your sound like one of the sheeple, opposing guns bahhhhh mother f*****r, bahhhhhhh
proud gun owner

United States

#22 Jul 24, 2012
gunviolence wrote:
I and millions more will be there at every turn to ban weapons of every kind for civilian use. Cocaine was a legal drug in the early 1900's . Get caught with it today and see what happens. It'll be the same with guns one day sooner than you think. That's why gun sales are through the roof. But they will get them when its all said and done my friends. I can't wait for the day.
don't refer to us as friends, your not any kind of friend to me, yea and how easy is it to get ILLEGAL drugs? It's in the paper everyday, lowlife drug dealers dealing on every corner, so ban guns like drugs, hmmmm doesn't sound like a well thought out plan to me, look at the felons, they have easier access to guns than the law abiding citizens, get off your high horse and join the real world.
OMG

United States

#23 Jul 24, 2012
Even after all the rambling you are still a fucking idiot...
One day while out shopping for your panties someone is going to rob you or even worse someone breaks into your house in the middle of the night while you are sleeping and your going to need a gun...then what? you going to hide under the bed and hope they just go away? Wait for the police to get there?
Tell you what why don't you come take my guns from me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vehicle chase 1 hr UnMe 13
HEATHERS (a film that nobody would have the gut... 3 hr AandE 21
Tina Jones 4 hr Gimme some suction 3
Lumpy and Red 5 hr Username 4
OLR Concert at Emporium 5 hr Debbie 10
Lazy women that won't work 5 hr Too tired for drama 8
girl with short dark hair at rocking dough 5 hr Guest 14
Christianity is Growing 7 hr purple slushy 770
Atheism and Homosexuality 10 hr Peter Singer 719
From Atheism to Christianity: a Personal Journey 10 hr Over Your Atheist... 400