Jackson sports and fitness

Jackson sports and fitness

Posted in the Jackson Forum

Hey

Tucker, GA

#1 Jan 11, 2013
Are there any hot sexy girls that work out there? Just wondering because I want to get a membership either at jsf or golds - depends on where the hottest members are.....
JSFmember

Medon, TN

#2 Jan 11, 2013
The female trainers and instructors at JSF are super hot!

Jackson, TN

#3 Jan 12, 2013
Please go to golds
joke

Jackson, TN

#4 Jan 12, 2013
What trainers?
Wtf

Tucker, GA

#5 Jan 12, 2013
Can anyone that DOSENT work there answer that question? Wtf? I don't care about the trainers - I don't want to bang their trainers. I am talking about being able to work out and look at sexy females and maybe getting next to a few if I can. Who am I kidding - I'm a man- that's what I'm after.getting buff and rubbing it out to a hot chick .

Jackson, TN

#6 Jan 12, 2013
Wtf wrote:
Can anyone that DOSENT work there answer that question? Wtf? I don't care about the trainers - I don't want to bang their trainers. I am talking about being able to work out and look at sexy females and maybe getting next to a few if I can. Who am I kidding - I'm a man- that's what I'm after.getting buff and rubbing it out to a hot chick .
Please. Go to golds.
Get Real

Jackson, TN

#7 Jan 13, 2013
Wtf wrote:
The last thing women who are working out want is some dope like you hanging around with your tongue out. If you can't get a date, at least get a life, You ruin it for everyone else.
Wtf

Tucker, GA

#8 Jan 16, 2013
The girls don't act like that is the last thing that they want.they act like they fnng LOVE the attention. That is why they work out - to get noticed. And there are some beautiful women that work out there. I'm gonna get to know some of them. Hey - is that girl with the chefs hat and tit o bit ties dating the manager Austin-she DOSENT act like she is.
Liberaunchy

United States

#9 Jan 16, 2013
I'm a gay male that has a blast at JSF. I can't think of another gym that has as much action for a SGM like me. The women love me up there because I'm buff and cute. Some of the babes are hard to resist so ill swing hit from time to time. I am oversexed as a result of being a member.

United States

#10 Jan 16, 2013
Wtf wrote:
The girls don't act like that is the last thing that they want.they act like they fnng LOVE the attention. That is why they work out - to get noticed. And there are some beautiful women that work out there. I'm gonna get to know some of them. Hey - is that girl with the chefs hat and tit o bit ties dating the manager Austin-she DOSENT act like she is.
Ok them let me clarify for you. LEAVE US ALONE!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christianity is Growing 33 min Former Atheist 1,063
Atheist blogger Leah Libresco converts to Chris... 35 min Life change 57
Ex-Atheist Testimonies: From Atheist to Christian 36 min Life change 99
World's Most Famous Atheist Accepts Existence o... 37 min You know that 187
Leading Atheist Philosopher Concludes God's Real 38 min Both sides 129
Dr. El Korbin Gets Away from J Douch Y 44 min Concerned 4
Science and Technology 2 hr Auntie Theist 25
JMCSS and Verna Ruffin Sued 2 hr Fed Up 15
Shooting At Black & Decker-08/25/16 15 hr guest 33

Jackson Jobs