WildOne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

What's up with them...really! A sac hoe and a wanna be guardsman! Too damn funny! They both worthless!!!
you a ho

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

WildOne wrote:
What's up with them...really! A sac hoe and a wanna be guardsman! Too damn funny! They both worthless!!!
get over it Lindsey!
really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

IDK Aaron but Dorothy is a sweet, beautiful person. She is not worthless. Grow up.
WildOne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

She's a no good hoe! I don't know what you're talking about sweet??? She's a B...H!!!!
WildOne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Lindsey who????
really

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Well that is your opinion and you shouldnt air your trash on the internet.
WildOne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

I can't help she's just another sac hoe!!!

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

WildOne wrote:
Lindsey who????
Adair. Aaron's ex girlfriend.
Lindsey Adair

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2011

I have nothing to do with any of this so please keep my name out of this. I'm Dorothy and Aaron are together. She is a good person and he needs someone to keep him straight. I don't have time to sit here and bash people online....
Dorothy

Amarillo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

I don't know who is the wildone on here posting a bunch of bs about me..but aparently you don't know me bc everyone who truely knows me knows that I'm a good person an I don't hoe around so maybe your speakin about yourself bc you wish you could be half the person I am..so instead of writing things about me an aaron on here you should get a life an find a real hobby jerk..thanks really whoever you are an lindsey you never crossed my mind when this person put this on here but thanks for you input..ppl need to grow up an when I find out who put this on here you will regret it especially if its who I think it is
WildOne

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

Sad Sad Sad.... Just accept the fact that the 2 of y'all are worthless. Who's gonna regret what? You're so scary. Trust me, I'm not losing a second sleep worried about your d..k sucker!
Beat Down Coming

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

Dorothy- I hope you Beat her %ucking azz, please!
Dorothy wrote:
I don't know who is the wildone on here posting a bunch of bs about me..but aparently you don't know me bc everyone who truely knows me knows that I'm a good person an I don't hoe around so maybe your speakin about yourself bc you wish you could be half the person I am..so instead of writing things about me an aaron on here you should get a life an find a real hobby jerk..thanks really whoever you are an lindsey you never crossed my mind when this person put this on here but thanks for you input..ppl need to grow up an when I find out who put this on here you will regret it especially if its who I think it is
hell yeah

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2011

I think Dorothy is fine as hell. Sound like some haters up in here.
Ummmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2011

Y'all are too f'ing funny! Nobody is hating on that skank!
the real one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2011

I think its funny someone is so jealous they got to talk s@*$ and have to hide who they are and if they think they know about them they need to take another look bc for one the wanna be guardsman has been deployed to hell and has more balls than the chickens&$@ on here that wants to run their mouth. The worthless person is who talks on here but ain't big enough to to say it to their face but its ok bc everyone that knows them knows this person is just jealous bc they want what they got and can't have it and it kills them.but if they think they are big enough to step up to the wanna be guardsman then they can try but don't cry when they get their a$$ handed to them.
Dorothy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2011

Worthless really? I work my ass off for a living to take care of my son but I'm worthless, like I've done sd you don't know the real me..an if you ain't losin sleep over this your sure wasting your time writing bs about me..grow up whoever you are..an ummm screw you..y'all need not to worry bout me an what goes on in my life..an on top of that talk all the bs you want but only one person can judge me an that sure as hell ain't none of y'all
Ummmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2011

I'll beat the brakes of you boy!!!!!!!
the real one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2011

Well I live at 127the lone oak drive and if you fell frog than come on and jump bc i've done been to hell and you sure as s*#t don't scare me lmao
Dorothy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2011

if you was a real man you wouldn't be hidin your name, now who's the boy..y'all ppl need to grow up an quit acting kids
Get-At-Me

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2011

#1. Not smart to put address on the Internet like that.
#2. That's not where you live. Your bumming ass is there taking up space!
#3. You so bad cause you went overseas. I think not! Go run around with your little badge and pretend you are somebody.

Get a job with ya broke ass! I'm surprised they put up with you over there! Oh well... Their mistake! And I don't know who you think is jealous Dorothy... I got everything I need. And what I want, I will get. Ain't nobody studying y'all. Y'all some lame ass peoples. I'm sure you know who said all this, and I really don't give a damn! With that being said....I'm out!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Jackson Forum right now

Search the Jackson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 6 min TN Voter 141,703
Cody's scandalous 7 min Guest 9
Deeply Embarrassed White People Talk Awkwardly ... 8 min Figment 15
Drew Baker. Hollywood Liquor 9 min homo 43
Proof of God 11 min Guest 629
Lost guitar...need help please 12 min Figment 24
just 4. 2night 13 min Guest 3
jmcss 37 min Guest 73
Time to face school system facts 3 hr Margaret 40
we need more blacks 5 hr huh 65
•••
•••
•••