First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Wondering

Pflugerville, TX

#1 Sep 12, 2011
What's going on at flatiron? Cops were there this morning.
Guest

Jackson, TN

#2 Sep 12, 2011
Hey Tim Dyer, how bout you keep your mouth shut about sh!t you don't know anything about. Stop trying to get stuff started.
WheresTheBeef

United States

#3 Sep 12, 2011
Had a report of them stealing customers blind with their outrageous prices.
Wondering

Pflugerville, TX

#5 Sep 12, 2011
Who? I went shopping out there this morning at best buy and saw cop cars and the news van.
Well

United States

#6 Sep 12, 2011
Revenue shut them down
tater

Wilmerding, PA

#7 Sep 12, 2011
A sign outside the Flatiron Grille restaurant off Vann Drive in Jackson says the state has seized the property for nonpayment of state taxes. The restaurant is closed today, and the owners could not immediately be reached for comment.

The sign says, "Warning. This property has been seized for nonpayment of Tennessee state taxes by virtue of a levy issued by the Department of Revenue tax enforcement division.... All persons are warned not to remove or tamper with the property in any manner."
Check jacksonsun.com for further updates as more information
Smoke

Jackson, TN

#8 Sep 12, 2011
Food sux anyway but how DUMB can you be not to pay taxes. No telling what else they were doing to the food, liquor, etc. dishonest.
Tim Dyer

United States

#9 Sep 12, 2011
Guest wrote:
Hey Tim Dyer, how bout you keep your mouth shut about sh!t you don't know anything about. Stop trying to get stuff started.
How about you be a grown up and not hide behind "guest." I left when I saw what was happening. Gotta pay those taxes.
Tim Dyer

United States

#10 Sep 12, 2011
I didn't start this post. I didn't know about it until current employees of FG called me and told me about it
Judge not

Benton, AR

#11 Sep 12, 2011
BULLSHIT! Just leave it alone everyone. Bad thing happen to good people all the time. The people talking shit, your payback will be coming to yawll sooner or later.
guest

Lexington, TN

#12 Sep 12, 2011
If they were seized upon for nonpayment of taxes, ITS THEIR OWN FAULT!!! They collect the taxes each time they sell a meal/drink!!! They have to pay in what they collect. I have no sympathy whatsoever. SHAME ON THEM!!!
everybody

United States

#13 Sep 12, 2011
Judge not wrote:
BULLSHIT! Just leave it alone everyone. Bad thing happen to good people all the time. The people talking shit, your payback will be coming to yawll sooner or later.
Leave it alone? TAXES. We all have to pay them! Ask any business owner. Tax Slackn will get you shut down quicker than bad service or shotty products. As for people talking crap, their payback wont be coming any sooner than before the state gets their taxes paid back!
everybody

United States

#14 Sep 12, 2011
Judge not wrote:
BULLSHIT! Just leave it alone everyone. Bad thing happen to good people all the time. The people talking shit, your payback will be coming to yawll sooner or later.
And who the hell is Tim Dyer?
guest

Tomball, TX

#15 Sep 12, 2011
tater wrote:
A sign outside the Flatiron Grille restaurant off Vann Drive in Jackson says the state has seized the property for nonpayment of state taxes. The restaurant is closed today, and the owners could not immediately be reached for comment.

The sign says, "Warning. This property has been seized for nonpayment of Tennessee state taxes by virtue of a levy issued by the Department of Revenue tax enforcement division.... All persons are warned not to remove or tamper with the property in any manner."
Check jacksonsun.com for further updates as more information
Would you like a picture of the sign? Cause that ain't what the sign I saw said.
Tim Dyer

United States

#16 Sep 12, 2011
everybody wrote:
<quoted text>And who the hell is Tim Dyer?
I bartender at Flatiron.
Need a Lawyer

United States

#17 Sep 12, 2011
Yea bad things happen to crooks all the time, THEY GET CAUGHT!!!!
Judge not wrote:
BULLSHIT! Just leave it alone everyone. Bad thing happen to good people all the time. The people talking shit, youtor payback will be coming to yawll sooner or later.
guest

Lexington, TN

#18 Sep 12, 2011
Employees might hope they've already been paid. I'm sure FIG's assets have been frozen by now!
Tim Dyer

Jackson, TN

#19 Sep 12, 2011
Today was payday.
guest

Lexington, TN

#21 Sep 12, 2011
So, does that mean no money for employees? I certainly hope not!!!
guest

United States

#22 Sep 12, 2011
The story was on wbbj tonight. Looks true to me, tax slax got them busted. Was the owner stealing money or just not payn tax?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best and worst Vet office deleted why? 1 min I agree 1
Rock n Dough pizza (Nov '13) 9 min Gross 230
Alex 33 min RocDoc 7
Bible Belt leads the nation. 1 hr CuriousGeorgeX 18
Which is better - Catholic church or Baptist? 1 hr Auntie Theist 278
DROP a WORD KEEP a WORD (Mar '15) 2 hr Remi 1,574
Best and worst veterinarian in Jackson Tennesse... 4 hr Glad we found them 3
travel agent 16 hr luna 36

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages