Jugs

Starkville, MS

#1 Dec 9, 2011
Another teacher has sex with a student. This time in Chester County. Teachers need to stay away from the teenagers. They lose control.
super

Starkville, MS

#3 Dec 9, 2011
It's on the Sun website. Teachers really love those teenage boys. I think she is married too.
SMH

Arlington, TN

#4 Dec 9, 2011
She is married. Also has a daughter. Way to go Amy, you managed to ruin so many lives cause you couldn't keep yourself under control. It's just sick that she was even attracted to a kid.
whattywhatwhat

Canton, TX

#5 Dec 9, 2011
What the hell can a 17 year old offer a woman? They are immature and wouldn't last 2 minutes in the sack.
Stud

Jackson, TN

#6 Dec 9, 2011
It's all about being bad. You know. Doing something you're not supposed to do.
abc

United States

#7 Dec 9, 2011
Talked to several former students. They said it has been going on for years. Just hate that it took this long for her to get caught.
she is going down

United States

#8 Dec 9, 2011
Just sick.
ohmy

Stantonville, TN

#9 Dec 9, 2011
i heared he had lots of spunk
max

Lexington, TN

#10 Dec 9, 2011
nasty
linda lovelace

Stantonville, TN

#11 Dec 9, 2011
why did she do this
Shooter

Jackson, TN

#12 Dec 10, 2011
linda lovelace wrote:
why did she do this
Women cheat in general to get back at their husband. Why do it with a kid? Control. They can control the situation and manipulate the a child better than a grown man. She had something to hold over his head. Then the excitment of living dangerous got her off. It's a growing trend in todays society. Teachers aren't adults anymore, they are buddies. With facebook and text messaging it's hard to tell the difference between authority and friend.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#14 Dec 10, 2011
Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>Women cheat in general to get back at their husband. Why do it with a kid? Control. They can control the situation and manipulate the a child better than a grown man. She had something to hold over his head. Then the excitment of living dangerous got her off. It's a growing trend in todays society. Teachers aren't adults anymore, they are buddies. With facebook and text messaging it's hard to tell the difference between authority and friend.
You hit the nail right on the head on this comment!!
nasty hoar

United States

#15 Dec 10, 2011
I remember teachers giving extra credit back in my days, not head. U so nasty Amy. And obviously desperate.
linda lovelace

Stantonville, TN

#16 Dec 10, 2011
i heard his writing skills sucked so she gave him an oral exam
Pearl Necklace

Selma, AL

#17 Dec 10, 2011
How embarassing for her husband and daughter. They both have to live with the fact that wife and mom is also a child molester and a slut.
ohmy

Stantonville, TN

#20 Dec 12, 2011
i heard when asked to make a sentance with the word handsome amy said when my mouth gets tired i use my hand some
Possum

United States

#21 Dec 12, 2011
Got it bad got it bad got it bad he was hot for teacher haha he must have liked throwing the root to her he didn't tell her to stop haha..
Possum

United States

#22 Dec 13, 2011
Ohmy I bet she didn't use her hand some with her its all throat haha
DTR

Crownsville, MD

#23 Feb 16, 2012
Back in the day all of my teachers were hags. If had a hot one at 17 & she wanted to do me, I'd be all over it. But ulike the kids I read about, I would KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT!!!
concerned

Philadelphia, PA

#24 Feb 16, 2012
Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>Women cheat in general to get back at their husband. Why do it with a kid? Control. They can control the situation and manipulate the a child better than a grown man. She had something to hold over his head. Then the excitment of living dangerous got her off. It's a growing trend in todays society. Teachers aren't adults anymore, they are buddies. With facebook and text messaging it's hard to tell the difference between authority and friend.
Shows u how smart (or not) she is, can't control a teenagers mouth.....in the sack or out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Little Man Dan 1 hr Lafayette Poet La... 1
Vampires 1 hr Holy spirit 241
Piercers? 3 hr guest 1
UT Football 3 hr jacksongirl 126
does anybody know a jason woods in jackson 3 hr rudun 2
RUDE Englewood Staff 3 hr funny 79
Jackson Police 3 hr Car54 19
Dr Jeff young 4 hr Guest 37
worst restaurant in madison co 4 hr Guest 50
Jackson Dating