First Prev
of 3
Next Last
More Lies Gary Harvey

United States

#41 Feb 17, 2012
Is there any lie you want tell. Gary, you are not 20, married to a nignog, have a 4 year college degree, in nursing program at JSCC nor does your mom work at Kirklands corporate.

Can you or your lawyer update us on the lie you told about JSCC and the information shakedown.

Carl Kirkland has absolutely nothing to do with Kirklands anymore other than own stock and it has been this way for several years.
snschick wrote:
Jackson has the largest kirklands store in the country it is the home store and when things at other stores dnt sell or over stock etc they send it here. MaNy things in there are very fragile and ppl bring in there hethan ass kids that tend to break things. My Mom works at corporate and I worked at the one in murfreesboro same problems. The corporate office sets the amount of discount the manager has to go by they can't pull a random Number out of their ass. It is a busines. Everything in kirklands here comes from the warehouse here in jackson by the airport. If you don't like the price don't go and call corporate and complain about the manager. Mr. Carl is a wonderful man gives his employees tickets to concerts and many wonderful things he would appreciate the input and take care of the problem.
Fairplay2

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#42 Feb 17, 2012
snschick wrote:
Jackson has the largest kirklands store in the country it is the home store and when things at other stores dnt sell or over stock etc they send it here. MaNy things in there are very fragile and ppl bring in there hethan ass kids that tend to break things. My Mom works at corporate and I worked at the one in murfreesboro same problems. The corporate office sets the amount of discount the manager has to go by they can't pull a random Number out of their ass. It is a busines. Everything in kirklands here comes from the warehouse here in jackson by the airport. If you don't like the price don't go and call corporate and complain about the manager. Mr. Carl is a wonderful man gives his employees tickets to concerts and many wonderful things he would appreciate the input and take care of the problem.
Actually, I have been in 2 Kirkland's larger than Jackson store. One is near Chesapeake, VA if memory is correct but do not remember where other one was.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#43 Feb 17, 2012
Carl kirkland visits corporate monthly. Is still CEO of the company he just isn't as involved as he use to be we all know Carl is getting older. My mother has worked at kirklands corporate for 17 years when it was by the mall and Now out by the airport. Amazing u still think I'm gary. Wow get a life u just don't want to admit u need xanex and can't control your fingers to quit going off about pointless things. I was trying to help this forum out u are the one trying to turn it into sometHing else. Kirklands is wonderful and if you have a problem report it. it will be taken care of
Gary Harvey is CEO

Jackson, TN

#44 Feb 17, 2012
i just think your a stupid c__unt who name is Gary and is bored with HIS life.

I am not falling for all your bs lies just to keep an argument going about you. You know as well as I who the ceo is. It is common knowledge who the ceo is of Kirklands and has been for a VERY LONG time and it sure as hell is not Carl Kirkland.

snschick wrote:
Carl kirkland visits corporate monthly. Is still CEO of the company he just isn't as involved as he use to be we all know Carl is getting older. My mother has worked at kirklands corporate for 17 years when it was by the mall and Now out by the airport. Amazing u still think I'm gary. Wow get a life u just don't want to admit u need xanex and can't control your fingers to quit going off about pointless things. I was trying to help this forum out u are the one trying to turn it into sometHing else. Kirklands is wonderful and if you have a problem report it. it will be taken care of

Since: Feb 12

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#45 Feb 17, 2012
Why did they close the "outlet" store in Jackson? It was out on Airways, I think?
Kirklands

Jackson, TN

#46 Feb 17, 2012
Vivi_k wrote:
Girl friend works there her name is Ashley D...hope this helps. Everyone hates her
I work there pretty sure you are talking about ashley degood. Heard they are firing her soon. Lot of complaints from customers.
i call BS

Jackson, TN

#47 Feb 17, 2012
The OP was misleading, acting as if the complaint was genuinely about the store, when obviously she has a personal issue with someone who works there.
Sorry, stupid girl, your post will not keep me or any other potential kirklands customers from shopping there. Nice try though. Moron
mmm

Humboldt, TN

#48 Feb 17, 2012
?
Current employee

Jackson, TN

#49 Feb 22, 2012
I work for the kirklands distribution center n I have to say they have very poor quality merchandise, believe me I know, I handle it everyday. All merchandise is made n shipped from China, so go figure. Also, management at the DC is very poor, so I feel you on that shop girl. Pay there is not so great either unless ur family or know someone in management, I've been there several yrs. and barely get by, there has been quiet a few ppl come in 3 to 4 yrs after me and make way more than I do, I don't think thats right, guess you can call me a sucker for working there. Just thought I'd put that out there.
notyou

Lexington, TN

#50 Feb 24, 2012
snschick wrote:
I know you are well intentioned but you are mistaken. Carl is not CEO and hasn't been in very long time (years). The company is publicly traded. Executive management (and their salaries) can be found easily. Carl has very little to do with day to day operations. I would say he is at best a figure head. He is well loved amongst the older employees (who worked for him when he owned the company). And I mean, truly loved, liked and respected. But after his heart attack he really dialed it down in appearances.

He is honestly adored for his kindness.

Knowit

Murray, KY

#51 Feb 26, 2012
That place in Union City "Decor Direct" is super cheap, and you get what you pay for don't expect the best quailty. A lot of "cheap" people go there to get christmas birthday gifts for people because with their prices it's basically a give a way. I recieved something from there for christmas that cost 75 cents which wasn't even worth giving me. I hate the store because if I'm buying something I want it to be good quality and yes I'm willing to pay more for it to be.
yuuup

Coventry, RI

#52 Feb 28, 2012
Cheap my butt....its closing anyway

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white folk hair 17 min Guest 4
anyone an atheist because of auntie? 29 min True Atheist 73
A good Christian. 31 min True Atheist 93
Football Player Dies In Heat Call The TSSAA 31 min guest 6
Journey Church Accepts Us 32 min True Atheist 440
White girls that date mixed guys 2 hr Cool Kid 1
Regret 4 hr Peachy 28
Grubbs Grocery 10 hr i know what you did 48
More from around the web

Personal Finance