Amy Robertson Russell
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Memphis, TN

#1 Nov 29, 2012
can someone tell me what is really going on
well i know

Jackson, TN

#2 Nov 29, 2012
she is a trifflin pill popin sorry excuse so called woman who is only out for herself on her way to school has a wreck with her child and screws everyone she knows as well as lies if her mouth is open what else you need to know
fyi

United States

#3 Nov 29, 2012
Stay as far away from her as you can. She is bad news.
thinker

Dallas, TX

#4 Nov 29, 2012
well i know wrote:
she is a trifflin pill popin sorry excuse so called woman who is only out for herself on her way to school has a wreck with her child and screws everyone she knows as well as lies if her mouth is open what else you need to know
What an appropriate name "Well I know" because you took the words out of my mouth. If you see her and her mouth is moving, best move along because it is GUARANTEED she is schemin on someone close by. Would lie about the day of the week if she couldn't think of anything else to lie about.
slam

Jackson, TN

#5 Nov 30, 2012
Her husband isn't much better
steve-o

Memphis, TN

#6 Nov 30, 2012
I saw her the other day with a black guy what is up with that? Drug dealer? Pimp?
slam

Jackson, TN

#7 Nov 30, 2012
steve-o wrote:
I saw her the other day with a black guy what is up with that? Drug dealer? Pimp?
Both
And u know this man

United States

#8 Dec 1, 2012
They r bad people 4 real so is their dealer FORREST WINFORD
curious

Memphis, TN

#9 Dec 1, 2012
thanks
Wanna know

Duluth, GA

#10 Dec 1, 2012
curious wrote:
can someone tell me what is really going on
. She is hooked on Hydro's ,Meth, and will do ANYTHING to get it!!! She sells her kids toys or pawns them , takes their medication and takes them to ER constantly!! She is waiting on money from a lawsuit where her little girl's feet were burned because she and her husband were not watching her because they were doped up!' She couldn't tell the truth if it bit her and is always blaming someone else for her problems!!! She has not had a job in years and neither does her husband . They live off family ,friends, enemies, churches, food stamps that they sell to their drug dealer for drugs and steals whatever is not tied down! Needs a SERIOUS ass whooping !
whatttt

Jackson, TN

#11 May 25, 2014
Its unfortunate that they have become drug addicts .....they were both great kids . Any of u would change as well and while u are out here being spite full and talk in junk bout other people I'm sure u have stuff n your life u could work on so ..... : ) only 1 judge ..fix yourself
Yuck

Duluth, GA

#12 May 28, 2014
I knew her briefly. She was preying on a disabled girl and stealing pills.
Same old same old if Forrest is in the picture.
Kids were not a priority, didnt work, stayed high.
So I treated her for what she was, a whore. I jabbed her crack and nutted all in it, every time we were alone.
Anarchist

Ashburn, VA

#13 May 28, 2014
Yuck wrote:
I knew her briefly. She was preying on a disabled girl and stealing pills.
Same old same old if Forrest is in the picture.
Kids were not a priority, didnt work, stayed high.
So I treated her for what she was, a whore. I jabbed her crack and nutted all in it, every time we were alone.
So you are/were preying on a junkie for sex, and she is wrong, and you are a saint? Yeah, I understand that logic.
You got no room to talk, scumbag.
Amy Russell

United States

#14 May 30, 2014
Well, i learned stuff about myself i didn't even know. This is Amy,and yes, I'm a grateful recovering drug addict with 18 months clean and sober. These comments were wiwrote by Ashley Russell and her dad Steve. The sad thing is, I'm better and have my life back together, but the people who wrote this are still the same losers they have always been. If you have something you want to say....say it to me. Instead of spending all of your pathetic waste of life on websites like this.
Yuck

United States

#16 May 30, 2014
You claimed to be sober last year too!
Question

Ashburn, VA

#17 May 30, 2014
Her dad Steve, what's his last name? Or just the first 3 letters? Everyone has some dirt on them somewhere, and I might have some. My new purpose in life is to expose the secrets of those who print lies, half-truths, and true secrets of others. This should really make topix interesting.
Yuck

United States

#18 May 30, 2014
Great point! Victimize people who are dopeheads. How much has THAT cost this country! And how FEW people has it helped!

As far as me Preying on her...she initiated and I cooperated fully PROTECTED!

I never claimed to be a saint. I just said I poked her. You claim i preyed on a junkie-i never saw her get hi!!! You ASSumEd she was a junkie!
And furthermore you assume that I KNEW she was a junkie at the time!

Actually, Im far from a saint and will say it right here!
Discussion over for me, your statements are unfounded and based on assumptions and hearsay-why waste time on you?
Anarchist wrote:
<quoted text>So you are/were preying on a junkie for sex, and she is wrong, and you are a saint? Yeah, I understand that logic.
You got no room to talk, scumbag.
me

Jackson, TN

#19 Jun 1, 2014
Amy Russell wrote:
Well, i learned stuff about myself i didn't even know. This is Amy,and yes, I'm a grateful recovering drug addict with 18 months clean and sober. These comments were wiwrote by Ashley Russell and her dad Steve. The sad thing is, I'm better and have my life back together, but the people who wrote this are still the same losers they have always been. If you have something you want to say....say it to me. Instead of spending all of your pathetic waste of life on websites like this.
Seriously I saw your mugshot in the last 6 months. You didn't look clean to me.
Amy Russell

United States

#20 Jun 2, 2014
Ashley, get a life. And i don't care what you saw. Even after you get sober you sometimes pay for your mistakes years later. Looks like y'all are the ones that need the help. Who ever this idiot is claiming to have done something with me... get a life. And for everybody else....get a life. Seriously, if all you have to do is sit and bash people on this stupid website you truly are pathetic. Why don't you go take care of your daughter that you doubt know wh. The dad is and get something else to talk about. surely there's something in your meth world that is more exciting
emmathegreat

Providence, RI

#21 Jun 3, 2014
James 3:14 ESV
But if you have bitter jealousy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast and be false to the truth.

Pray with me troubled souls...Dear Prince of Peace... Lift these condemned souls to your light and bring them out of darkness.. They no not what they do... Cast the devil out cast the devil out cast the devil out go back into fiery depths of Hell and release these poor children of the Lord from this evil spell you put upon them. Amen Glory to God Bless this children

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Journey Church at 3way (Aug '15) 23 min Guest Too 350
Girls having babies 1 hr you real dumb 14
Alexandria Gray 1 hr Haha 2
Billary machine lost tonight 1 hr Jim 28
Black Panthers Honored at Super Bowl by Beyonce 1 hr waffles 26
Dave n Becca 2 hr guest 13
missing kid from pinson 2 hr guest 2,023
Vote Brad Greer 4 Congress 6 hr The Jeff Young 57
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages