17 year old drunk girl at desperado's

17 year old drunk girl at desperado's

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Tucker, GA

#1 Mar 7, 2013
It got removed AGAIN????? What are these people hiding? And it scares me the strings being pulled to get it deleted so fast.

Tucker, GA

#3 Mar 7, 2013
guest wrote:
I do crack mostly.
Nah.....wrong DOC. Try again.
Club Lies

Elizabethton, TN

#4 Mar 7, 2013
The owners have to troll Topix ever hour to make sure their 'good' names arent being put on here!!

The ONLY things spoken on this website about Desperado's aka DesperateHoes IS THE TRUTH!!
Club Lies

Elizabethton, TN

#5 Mar 7, 2013
So they let a 17-yr old get in WITH a fake i.d. and she got so drunk she was poisioned and passed out. heard they fingered her too while she was asleep.
Bob

Jackson, TN

#6 Mar 7, 2013
This was my responce to what The Club posted yesterday in the other feed.

The 17 year old had alcohol poisoning from being served illegally at the club. She had a fake ID that got her through the door and another person's credit card that paid for her drinks. That makes her a patron. Legally. As far as the drug dealing inside of Desperado's? I think that is considered illegal too? Especially when the staff is slinging them and collecting them for trade of alcohol. The woman who was stabbed with a pen, was inside the club as well. Legally, club owners are responsible for a patron's safety. The patron you ejected from your bar, which was caught on camera, should have been cut off hours beforehand. If you possibly had some sense and class then maybe you would be able to run a successful business, which you have not been able to do in over 15 years. If you actually trained your staff to serve drinks and cut people off, without being abusive and full of greed, you might have more customers as well so you wouldn't have to shove liquor down them to make a profit. You can't get around the law. Shut them down!
Boob

Tucker, GA

#7 Mar 7, 2013
This thread will be deleted in 3, 2, 1..
Boob

Tucker, GA

#8 Mar 7, 2013
Anybody know some good Bob jokes?
Bob

Dallas, TX

#9 Mar 7, 2013
Boob wrote:
Anybody know some good Bob jokes?
Bob" goes to the doctor. He has a string hanging out of his *ss.
The doctor says that this is most unusual. "I don't know what to make of it. I have no diagnosis. Perhaps we should just pull the string and see what happens."
The learned doctor proceeded to pull the string. He pulled and pulled, and out came a dozen long-stemmed American Beauty roses.
"My God," proclaimed the doctor, "I've never seen that before. Where do you suppose they came from?"
Bob replies, "I don't know. Is there a card?"
Tyrone

Lexington, TN

#10 Mar 7, 2013
Club Lies wrote:
So they let a 17-yr old get in WITH a fake i.d. and she got so drunk she was poisioned and passed out. heard they fingered her too while she was asleep.
Did they run a train on her?

Dallas, TX

#11 Mar 7, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text> Bob" goes to the doctor. He has a string hanging out of his *ss.
The doctor says that this is most unusual. "I don't know what to make of it. I have no diagnosis. Perhaps we should just pull the string and see what happens."
The learned doctor proceeded to pull the string. He pulled and pulled, and out came a dozen long-stemmed American Beauty roses.
"My God," proclaimed the doctor, "I've never seen that before. Where do you suppose they came from?"
. Hahahahaha
Jdawg

Atlanta, GA

#12 Mar 7, 2013
Club Lies wrote:
The owners have to troll Topix ever hour to make sure their 'good' names arent being put on here!!
The ONLY things spoken on this website about Desperado's aka DesperateHoes IS THE TRUTH!!

Nah theres nothing the club did. Why would they want it off its just to funny the crap people come up with.
exemployee

Dallas, TX

#13 Mar 7, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text> Bob" goes to the doctor. He has a string hanging out of his *ss.
. Hahahahaha we know who you is silly girl
exemployee

Dallas, TX

#14 Mar 7, 2013
Jdawg wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah theres nothing the club did. Why would they want it off its just to funny the crap people come up with.
. I love Jdawg but you already know
Bob

Dallas, TX

#15 Mar 7, 2013
exemployee wrote:
<quoted text>. I love Jdawg but you already know
. I am not people
Jdawg

Atlanta, GA

#16 Mar 7, 2013
Club Lies wrote:
Hahahaha that's funny. No ones sure about the id at all yet. I mean people can make fake ids practically real. Sometimes hard to tell. But no she drank before she got to the club from a liquor store in Lexington. Already drank and faked it through the door. No one knew that bitch who got fucked up no one helped her to her car. It was another night till the media blows it up

Dallas, TX

#17 Mar 7, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah.....wrong DOC. Try again.
ok I lick crack mostly
guest1

Atlanta, GA

#18 Mar 7, 2013
Bob wrote:
This was my responce to what The Club posted yesterday in the other feed.
The 17 year old had alcohol poisoning from being served illegally at the club. She had a fake ID that got her through the door and another person's credit card that paid for her drinks. That makes her a patron. Legally. As far as the drug dealing inside of Desperado's? I think that is considered illegal too? Especially when the staff is slinging them and collecting them for trade of alcohol. The woman who was stabbed with a pen, was inside the club as well. Legally, club owners are responsible for a patron's safety. The patron you ejected from your bar, which was caught on camera, should have been cut off hours beforehand. If you possibly had some sense and class then maybe you would be able to run a successful business, which you have not been able to do in over 15 years. If you actually trained your staff to serve drinks and cut people off, without being abusive and full of greed, you might have more customers as well so you wouldn't have to shove liquor down them to make a profit. You can't get around the law. Shut them down!
This is very offensive please have removed. Thank you.
Bob

Jackson, TN

#19 Mar 7, 2013
You people can't take the truth. The facts are there. I stand by the original statements made on the feeds today and the ex employees. I have seen what goes down in there. Protect yourselves. The time will come and you will still be shut down.

Millington, TN

#20 Mar 7, 2013
Bob wrote:
You people can't take the truth. The facts are there. I stand by the original statements made on the feeds today and the ex employees. I have seen what goes down in there. Protect yourselves. The time will come and you will still be shut down.
sounds like a threat Bobby
guest25

Tucker, GA

#21 Mar 8, 2013
Bob wrote:
I happen to know their lease is up and the owners of property are doing everything possible to NOT renew the lease. However, the owners of desperado's are attempting legal maneuvers around that. We'll see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
usj2 14 min Way off base CB 40
JY2 cash clinic 20 min ahhh 27
Trumps Tax returns - top secret. 31 min Guest 12
WWBBJ News 36 min tyrone 56
Local EBC Pastor Celebrity Wannabe 49 min Cemetery Walker 12
Readers Choice Awards (Mar '13) 50 min Insider 36
Regions or BanCorp???? 52 min Misty 1
Trinity Christian Academy Thug Mar 27 ChopperBlades 25

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web