19-21 yr old wannabe thugs
MaxCorbin

Jackson, TN

#70 Oct 14, 2012
Hale St Gangsta wrote:
Sure white devil homosexual just give me your address or I can stop by when you are having another fudge packing party. Sick MF you will burn in hell!!!!!!
<quoted text>
Just like one of them. Guy calls you out, gives you a location, and you try to find out where he lives so you can go shoot up his house. You is so dumb for real.
beyond

United States

#72 Oct 14, 2012
MaxCorbin wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like one of them. Guy calls you out, gives you a location, and you try to find out where he lives so you can go shoot up his house. You is so dumb for real.
. No doubt. I'm on the edge of my seat.
beyond

United States

#73 Oct 14, 2012
I hope I read about this dumb ass hale st. "Gangsta" being booked in the county jail tomorrow. What a waste of space.
beyond

United States

#74 Oct 14, 2012
Oh wait, nevermimd. That's what he wants: a free ride courtesy of the taxpayer dollars and criminal justice system. Wtf was I thinking?
Hale St Gangsta

United States

#75 Oct 14, 2012
I'm still here and unlike all you white devils I don't threaten people on a website. That's ok because I am going to have those who did threaten me arrested. You got played MF's.
real poster

Lexington, TN

#76 Oct 14, 2012
Hale street gangtsa is a white guy online posing. Bet.
Hale St Gangsta

United States

#77 Oct 14, 2012
Never showed, going out with my crew.
unreal

Cincinnati, OH

#78 Oct 15, 2012
Hale St Gangsta wrote:
Mf I spent several yrs running with crew in Hollenbeck. Aint no place like hollenbeck. Now shut up you white devil
<quoted text>
Black spook.....pick ur pants up, get off the down low with ur bro, little boo and go to work. Im hard cause i gotz 4 hommies with me, lmao.....and we dont care if we goes to jail, we aint gotta get up and go to work in da morning. Ignorance breeds ignorance.
Anonymous

Jackson, TN

#79 Oct 15, 2012
Hale St Gangsta wrote:
Sure white devil homosexual just give me your address or I can stop by when you are having another fudge packing party. Sick MF you will burn in hell!!!!!!
<quoted text>
My Dear, Hell is waiting on you. If your so big and bad why don't you know who I am. You say you own my neighborhood. I'm right here waiting for you to come through with your threats. Bring it on Lil boy
josh

United States

#80 Oct 15, 2012
@hale st gansta, you'r a disgrace to your race. I dont understand why the descent black ppl dont say something about you, do they not know that it reflects back on them, espically when they sit there with their mouths closed and not say a word. Either they all think the way you do, or they are all cowards and afraid of you. Shame that no one has the guts to speak out.
WOW

United States

#81 Oct 15, 2012
Would you people stop already. Hale st gangsta is a 12 year old white kid trolling you guys to death. If you can't tell it, then shame on you.
whitey

United States

#82 Oct 15, 2012
WOW wrote:
Would you people stop already. Hale st gangsta is a 12 year old white kid trolling you guys to death. If you can't tell it, then shame on you.
Real nogs are good at stealing computers...not using them
Hale St Gangsta

United States

#83 Oct 15, 2012
STFU you white devils. Obama will win again despite all you racist MF's.
oh yeah

Medina, TN

#84 Oct 15, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>your mother must have been anal raped by the most retarded monkey in the group. you dumbass anal baby!!
Think thats called a"TURD" not an anal baby.You can keep flushing but it keeps popping right back up.
White guy

United States

#85 Oct 16, 2012
White devil?...... I like that, thanks. It's hard to insult white people by name calling, btw.
whitey

United States

#86 Oct 16, 2012
Hale St Gangsta wrote:
That's ok because I am going to have those who did threaten me arrested.
LOL...after insulting the JPD in numerous posts...I'm sure they'll get right on it for you
thatstobad

United States

#87 Oct 16, 2012
Hale St Gangsta wrote:
<quoted text>Mf I spent several yrs running with crew in Hollenbeck. Aint no place like hollenbeck. Now shut up you white devil
If we are the white devil, what does that make you. A black ba*tard. Grow up!
hesaphoney

Humboldt, TN

#88 Oct 16, 2012
Ol hale street is probably a white dude with no friends who spends all day in his moms basement playing online video games and jacking off.
Pretty fly 4 a white guy

United States

#89 Oct 16, 2012
I think its funny how hale street assumes everyone is racist when he says white devil I'm every comment I like your the racist.. Oh wait I forgot its only racism if white people say it.. Funny and I think it's funny he Probly has little to no education and wants to talk and defend politics that he knows nothing about just a ignorant citizen voting ( which I doubt) excuse me endorsing a candidate just because he is black when he has no idea of what obama has done or will do .. He could start a holocaust of everyone dependent on the govt and you'd still vote for him hahaha Probly buy your food with food stamp never had a job welfare section 8 complete muncher of society and we are the devils for helping you continue to live a free life..
Hale St Gangsta

United States

#90 Oct 16, 2012
Mf yall just upset cause I can't be bought and I will NOT be your ni__gg-er. You white devils can't stand it. How in the world you still defend JPD or MCSD with all their crooked cops shows you r RACIST. How many them MF been arrested in last year or so. Rise up Black people because we aint gonna take the white devil shit no more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bethel baptist removing thread to protect child... 2 min Auntie Theist 9
Isaiah 45:7 (God created Evil) 4 min Auntie Theist 23
Why do religious people need the police and mil... 6 min Auntie Theist 27
I know the BethelVann molesters name 8 min HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH... 36
Topix posters giving JY exactly what he wants 9 min Guest 9
Young Hating on Christians Again 10 min Auntie Theist 21
101.5 49 min Magnus Tilton 14
Jy is a real Dr 59 min Magnus Tilton 10
Taking it Down 1 hr airwayspimp 35

Jackson Jobs