Love and Truth Church opens second Ja...

Love and Truth Church opens second Jackson site

There are 409 comments on the The Jackson Sun story from Apr 8, 2013, titled Love and Truth Church opens second Jackson site. In it, The Jackson Sun reports that:

Daniel Hernandez said Love and Truth Church of Jackson is dedicated to its mission of service to others.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Jackson Sun.

First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Jackson, TN

#2 Apr 8, 2013
According to Reason wrote:
Why you ask? This -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G41r9IgHvhUXX
Is there any greater indictment of religion actually being a business than when a church becomes franchised?
Yea, I would like one large order of guilt and false promises with a side of self-righteousness and superiority please.
That comes to your freedom of thought and %10 of your gross income, please pull around.
What a sad and miserable life you must have. Can you not find anything positive and productive to do other than attacking every thread pertaining to churches and religion. You seem to be intelligent enough to apply some of your efforts to do good instead of your constant ranting toward those serving their fellow man.
Lucifer

United States

#3 Apr 8, 2013
Committed to HIM wrote:
<quoted text>
What a sad and miserable life you must have. Can you not find anything positive and productive to do other than attacking every thread pertaining to churches and religion. You seem to be intelligent enough to apply some of your efforts to do good instead of your constant ranting toward those serving their fellow man.
I support the creation of these new hip trendy churches. A lot of pretty sexy ladies with tan legs and cleavage attend services here. I would like to lick them all with my forked tongue and pinch them on the tail. Yum Yum
Auntie Theist

Tucker, GA

#6 Apr 8, 2013
Committed to HIM wrote:
<quoted text>
You have it the wrong way around. Atheists do not have a sad and miserable life as we know there is only one to enjoy. It is the Christians who waste this life hoping for a second chance. Every time I see someone think, I feel happiness.
I do experience some sadness when I see the waste of precious time and money put into useless buildings instead of helping humanity.
If I have the time I'll add a link such as this to each post to show how dangerous religion is.
http://allafrica.com/stories/201304080268.htm...
Mednurse

Jackson, TN

#7 Apr 8, 2013
Committed to HIM wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said "committed to HIM"
Is it me or does this guy and Auntie ALWAYS ruin our discussions????? Stay off the Religious threads if you are an Atheist! Gah!!
Auntie Theist

Tucker, GA

#8 Apr 8, 2013
Mednurse wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it me or does this guy and Auntie ALWAYS ruin our discussions????? Stay off the Religious threads if you are an Atheist! Gah!!
It is my business to help religion implode. You should not fear us if your points are valid and your religion kind.

Jackson, TN

#9 Apr 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Miserable life? Hardly. However your assumptions are common among the devout as you cannot possibly fathom someone living a happy and purposeful life in the absence of praising a 2000 year old dead guy who was believed to be a demi-god.
Attacking or more specifically debunking and refuting threads pertaining to money leeching churches and religions is productive. If people like me were not here then charlatans like you would be able to spread your magical nonsense unopposed. A great speaker once said, "I will not attack your doctrines nor your creeds if they accord liberty to me. If they hold thought to be dangerous - if they aver that doubt is a crime, then I attack them one and all, because they enslave the minds of men."
Likewise my application of intelligence in exposing the magical claims and false hope promised by religious organizations is doing good. Families should not be wasting their money by handing it over to wealthy pastors and church bureaucrats who sell them a phony promises that a magic man in the sky will magically send them more money in return.
I've watched L&T services and I've seen the money machines in the lobby, so do not pretend I am attacking something that is serving mankind. Collecting money from credulous, poor and desperate people by promising them "blessings from heaven" is not helping anything. Especially when you man driving the ship lives in a gated community filled with half million dollar home in the richest area of Jackson; or is that his reward for doing the will of god?
As usual, you have diarrhea of the mouth concerning issues that are none of your business! This is directed to Auntie Theist as well, since if you are not the same person, it's hard to distinguish between you.

Constantly you attack those performing The Work Of God and His Kingdom, maliciously deceiving and lying about men of God, churches, and the ministry.

I have recently been in Love and Truth Church and say that there is no money machine there as you falsely state. There is a giving kiosk for those who choose to give on line. What business is it of yours if it was? This great church along with other great churches and ministries perform the duties according to The Lord's great commission, of which you know nothing about. To do this , it takes money and believers time and efforts. Because of the saving power through the blood of Jesus Christ,which encompasses His grace, and faith, there will be a day when The Lord will say to these; well done my good and faithful servant, enter now into the joy of The Lord.

Where a pastor or any believer of Christ chooses to live is also none of your business. If they choose to serve God and live the blessed life and all that that is comprised of, then so be it! I'm happy to know that the part of the Word pertaining to sowing and reaping is true.

I am aware that you attack and try to persecute Christians. That is your sole purpose posting on these threads concerning churches and religious matters. But I serve a Living God, not a dead man as you state.

Once again I prophesy to you and Auntie Theist; there will be a day when your knee shall bow and your tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord! Amen.
Lucifer

United States

#10 Apr 8, 2013
Mednurse wrote:
<quoted text>
I like spicy outspoken chicks like yourself. Turns me on. I would come and sit on the front pew of the church. Then I would let you sit on my lap, my pretty. Then we would see what comes up!!! I have turned a very bright color of red thinking of you, Mednurse !!
Yep

Gadsden, TN

#11 Apr 8, 2013
Committed to HIM wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you have diarrhea of the mouth concerning issues that are none of your business! This is directed to Auntie Theist as well, since if you are not the same person, it's hard to distinguish between you.
Constantly you attack those performing The Work Of God and His Kingdom, maliciously deceiving and lying about men of God, churches, and the ministry.
I have recently been in Love and Truth Church and say that there is no money machine there as you falsely state. There is a giving kiosk for those who choose to give on line. What business is it of yours if it was? This great church along with other great churches and ministries perform the duties according to The Lord's great commission, of which you know nothing about. To do this , it takes money and believers time and efforts. Because of the saving power through the blood of Jesus Christ,which encompasses His grace, and faith, there will be a day when The Lord will say to these; well done my good and faithful servant, enter now into the joy of The Lord.
Where a pastor or any believer of Christ chooses to live is also none of your business. If they choose to serve God and live the blessed life and all that that is comprised of, then so be it! I'm happy to know that the part of the Word pertaining to sowing and reaping is true.
I am aware that you attack and try to persecute Christians. That is your sole purpose posting on these threads concerning churches and religious matters. But I serve a Living God, not a dead man as you state.
Once again I prophesy to you and Auntie Theist; there will be a day when your knee shall bow and your tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord! Amen.
And HE will say " Depart from me! For I never knew you!"
Very sad I will pray for you.
Auntie Theist

Tucker, GA

#12 Apr 8, 2013
Committed to HIM wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't just attack Christianity - I am an equal religion attacker. When your church takes its fingers out of my wallet and pays its fair share of taxes, I'll start to accept some of your post. When the church employees refuse the parsonage allowance, I'll think a little more of you. Here's another question - when church employees get pink slips, can they claim unemployment? Why should I pay for faith based initiatives which are clearly unconstitutional.
To put it bluntly - when your church operates on the same playing field as other businesses I shall give it the same respect that I keep for all businesses.
Can you put some power into your threat? I know it works with small children, but not with me. I get the impression that you have never met anyone who can stand up to your threats - as I said to a witchdoctor in Haiti - I'm not afraid of voodoo. No matter how much your fake threats are used, you'll never get a tithe out of me, nor will I be buying one of your indulgences, and those who are afraid and pay up have my sympathy.
Auntie Theist

Tucker, GA

#13 Apr 8, 2013
Yep wrote:
<quoted text>
And HE will say " Depart from me! For I never knew you!"
Very sad I will pray for you.
And here is the true value of prayer:
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/31/health/31pr...

Don't waste your time.

Since: Feb 13

United States

#14 Apr 8, 2013
Auntie Theist wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't just attack Christianity - I am an equal religion attacker. When your church takes its fingers out of my wallet and pays its fair share of taxes, I'll start to accept some of your post. When the church employees refuse the parsonage allowance, I'll think a little more of you. Here's another question - when church employees get pink slips, can they claim unemployment? Why should I pay for faith based initiatives which are clearly unconstitutional.
To put it bluntly - when your church operates on the same playing field as other businesses I shall give it the same respect that I keep for all businesses.
Can you put some power into your threat? I know it works with small children, but not with me. I get the impression that you have never met anyone who can stand up to your threats - as I said to a witchdoctor in Haiti - I'm not afraid of voodoo. No matter how much your fake threats are used, you'll never get a tithe out of me, nor will I be buying one of your indulgences, and those who are afraid and pay up have my sympathy.
I understand now why you dont want anyone knowing what business you own. LMAO
You may not be afraid of voodoo, but when it comes to being your true self in public youre the biggest coward I know of.

Jackson, TN

#17 Apr 8, 2013
<quoted text>
None of my business? This thread was started by a Jackson Sun story, one written after L&T sent out a press release making a public announcement. I have no need to seek permission before commenting on the subject. I'm certain that if I had been singing their praises you'd have absolutely no problem at all.
The Work of God and His Kingdom, really? Let's see if I'm hearing you correctly, you assert the existence of an all-powerful deity, one capable of creating everything in the observable universe merely by speaking, able to defy the laws of physics at a whim, essentially able to do whatever he wants, whenever he wants, however he wants. And you're telling me that he needs you to do work for him? Surely you can see the extraordinary nature of such a claim. Since extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and not one iota of evidence has been provided, only appeals to faith and threats of hell, I dismiss your claim as nothing but adult fantasy. You nor any man is the instrument of a deity.
No money machine? Well it just so happens I actually have evidence of my claim. http://accordingtoreason.org/the-giving-cente... You call it the "giving kiosk" but that does not change the fact that it is a machine which takes people's moniey, an ATM in reverse, ergo A MONEY MACHINE. And I make it my business to point out religious hypocrisy and charlatanry.
As far as the "saving power" of the "blood of Jesus Christ" goes, I'm sure how the torture and human sacrifice of a eccentric Jewish rabbi 2000 years ago forgives anything. Surely you do not believe in the practice of scapegoating but that is exactly what Christianity asserts god did, sacrificing himself to himself before coming back to life and going to sit at his own right hand, effectively undoing the so-called sacrifice; nothing was effectively lost, which is what it means to sacrifice something.
But you've allowed the wool pulled over your eyes and decided to believe everything without thinking about it because, as you admit, you are happy being convinced that the you are part of something magical by convincing others to abandon reason and allow the wool to be pulled over their eyes as well.
My duty in following The Lord's commands concerning witnessing His plan of salvation is an every day desire in my service to Him. You and Auntie Theist have heard the Word of God, only to deny and mock what has been witnessed. I therefore follow The Word's instruction and dust my shoes off and move on to witness elsewhere.

Should there come a time in your life for salvation desires , simply remember that everyone who calls on the Name of The Lord shall be saved.

United States

#18 Apr 8, 2013
<quoted text>
His anonymity just pisses you off to no end doesn't it. Oh how badly you want to do something screw him for writing things you do not want others to read.
Yeah, I admit it, some of his post does piss me off. Now, is that why you jump in with your two cents worth on other post?
you're too big of a pussy to admit it.
Like I said, i see why he doesnt want anyone to know what business he runs, but jackson/madison county isnt that big. Sooner or later we'll know. then those who choose to do dealings with him, fine. Those who dont, fine.
Nothing wrong with that, just that he's too cowardily to tell what business he owns.
Funny how he said the church has its fingers in his money so to speak, yet he has his hands out accepting money from those he claims to hate etc.
Money truely does talk doesnt it.
Makes one deny themselves and their beliefs, sort of like judas, wouldnt you say?
Of course you wouldnt say that, that was a silly question asking you that, you're just as big a coward as her/him/it.

United States

#19 Apr 8, 2013
<quoted text>
None of my business? This thread was started by a Jackson Sun story, one written after L&T sent out a press release making a public announcement. I have no need to seek permission before commenting on the subject. I'm certain that if I had been singing their praises you'd have absolutely no problem at all.
The Work of God and His Kingdom, really? Let's see if I'm hearing you correctly, you assert the existence of an all-powerful deity, one capable of creating everything in the observable universe merely by speaking, able to defy the laws of physics at a whim, essentially able to do whatever he wants, whenever he wants, however he wants. And you're telling me that he needs you to do work for him? Surely you can see the extraordinary nature of such a claim. Since extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and not one iota of evidence has been provided, only appeals to faith and threats of hell, I dismiss your claim as nothing but adult fantasy. You nor any man is the instrument of a deity.
No money machine? Well it just so happens I actually have evidence of my claim. http://accordingtoreason.org/the-giving-cente... You call it the "giving kiosk" but that does not change the fact that it is a machine which takes people's money, an ATM in reverse, ergo A MONEY MACHINE. And I make it my business to point out religious hypocrisy and charlatanry.
As far as the "saving power" of the "blood of Jesus Christ" goes, I'm sure how the torture and human sacrifice of a eccentric Jewish rabbi 2000 years ago forgives anything. Surely you do not believe in the practice of scapegoating but that is exactly what Christianity asserts god did, sacrificing himself to himself before coming back to life and going to sit at his own right hand, effectively undoing the so-called sacrifice; nothing was effectively lost, which is what it means to sacrifice something.
But you've allowed the wool pulled over your eyes and decided to believe everything without thinking about it because, as you admit, you are happy being convinced that the you are part of something magical by convincing others to abandon reason and allow the wool to be pulled over their eyes as well.
There you go on that evidence trip again. And I have yet to see any evidence from you.
You're lost as an easter egg, and i'm not talking about your soul, Im talking about your belief/non belief whichever the case may be as you and auntie cant seem to make your minds up.

United States

#20 Apr 8, 2013
Unlike these other good people on here, Im no christian, I dont turn the other cheek. You atheist are bottom feeders, out to destroy the american way of life, i said it b4 and Im saying it again, atheist are no better then muslams, both have the same plan for america, its just that both have different opinions on the way to acheive their goals.
Just like muslams you atheist cant except anyone with different beliefs then their own.

United States

#23 Apr 8, 2013
<quoted text>
So you seem to admit and even look forward to some sort of retribution for having dared question the validity of the majority religion. And you call him a coward for not handing over his identity?
You're no friend of Islam and you know as well as I do how they treat non-Muslims. Let's suppose you were living in Iran and were speaking out against religious oppression and denying the truth of Islam. Knowing that there were fanatics just itching to do you in, would you be a coward for maintaining your anonymity?
If your god is real and all-knowing and actually speaks to people who have faith, why are you on here bitching? Close your eyes, get on your knees, and pray to this all powerful being to just tell you who we are, surely your god knows. If your god is real and he is really upset by what we are writing, then he could, if he wanted, if he existed, just give you the information.
If you do not get an answer then your god either doesn't exist or doesn't give a shit. I'm partial to the former but looking at the state of the world it is certainly the latter.
What part of 'Iam no Christian' do you not understand? And you jump at every oppotunity to try and belittle a believer and yet you accuse me of looking forward to retribution?
I dont deny it.
But you do, and will.
If you're going to stand for something, then stand for something. If auntie puts her/his/its neck on the chopping block then it should be prepared for what follows.
you think people should just smile with open arms when someone belittles their faith?
I know you have no religious faith, but to those who do its a very spiritual and personal thing, auntie, and you, have no respect for such. So why the hell do you think they should have respect for you or your business's. Why?
If you're going to talk the talk, then walk the walk.
And why should ya'll care? Dont you have enough atheist in jackson to support the business?
Why would you want believers doing business with you?
O, the money.
Funny how that works aint it?
Im all about choice, as you and auntie try to pertray here on topix.
So, tell the people what business it owns, give the people a choice of patronizeing or not.
Scared?

United States

#26 Apr 9, 2013
I think believers should have the right to know whom they are giveing their money to. Same as with non believers, thats all Im saying.
If auntie is going to wear atheism like a badge of honor and flaunt it here on topix then it should have the guts to be totally open. Why hide it? Families, and such, well, its auntie who put itself out there, duh? I dont get your crawfish thing, Im not the one with a business that Im trying to protect while trying to shove my beliefs, or lack of, down others throats.
If I had a business you could bet your rats ass I'd tell you, Im not ashme of my personal views, so lil boy, dont even go there. Those who believe deep enough do feel the need to spread the word, much like your doing, or tryng to do, yet you seem its okay for you to do it, just not for christians.
I haven't heard the first christian trying to take athetism out of the public eye, but lo and behold, i cannot say the same for athetist about religion.
You people want be satified until you get what your after, the destruction of america and its values. athetism is a relegion of cowardiness. Your idol, the o'hare woman or whomever she is, got her frigged head cut off, not by a christian, but by her own fellow athetist, so funny I think. Wonder if she said,'oh God no, please dont kill me?'
Bet she did. lmao
The mancho thing, nothing macho about standing behind wht you believe in, whether it be atheism or christianity, but if you're going to stand by something then do it 24/7, not just when its conventient behind a screen .
And btw, is your birth name vor?
Didnt think so.
Is it your nickname?
Crawlfish is my nickname, so?
Tell ya what, you/and or auntie put up your real names, and I'll gladly do the same. I got nothing to hide or nothing to be ashamed of, deal?
Besoz

Jackson, TN

#27 Apr 9, 2013
According to Reason, you can not use logic to argue with someone who is illogical,(wel you can but it is pointless). You have to be a bit more blunt with the faults of religion in a simplistic way without insulting them.

For example use bible verses when talking to females, "Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says." (1 Corinthians 14:34)... That is right all you christian females, you should never speak n church because you aren't worthy, and GOD says it right there in the bible.
Besoz

Jackson, TN

#28 Apr 9, 2013
crawlfish wrote:
I think believers should have the right to know whom they are giveing their money to. Same as with non believers, thats all Im saying.
If auntie is going to wear atheism like a badge of honor and flaunt it here on topix then it should have the guts to be totally open. Why hide it? Families, and such, well, its auntie who put itself out there, duh? I dont get your crawfish thing, Im not the one with a business that Im trying to protect while trying to shove my beliefs, or lack of, down others throats.
If I had a business you could bet your rats ass I'd tell you, Im not ashme of my personal views, so lil boy, dont even go there. Those who believe deep enough do feel the need to spread the word, much like your doing, or tryng to do, yet you seem its okay for you to do it, just not for christians.
I haven't heard the first christian trying to take athetism out of the public eye, but lo and behold, i cannot say the same for athetist about religion.
You people want be satified until you get what your after, the destruction of america and its values. athetism is a relegion of cowardiness. Your idol, the o'hare woman or whomever she is, got her frigged head cut off, not by a christian, but by her own fellow athetist, so funny I think. Wonder if she said,'oh God no, please dont kill me?'
Bet she did. lmao
The mancho thing, nothing macho about standing behind wht you believe in, whether it be atheism or christianity, but if you're going to stand by something then do it 24/7, not just when its conventient behind a screen .
And btw, is your birth name vor?
Didnt think so.
Is it your nickname?
Crawlfish is my nickname, so?
Tell ya what, you/and or auntie put up your real names, and I'll gladly do the same. I got nothing to hide or nothing to be ashamed of, deal?
You do know atheism isn't a religion right? I'm not trying to be ugly, but I have a feeling you say a lot of dumb things like that. Look up the definition of religion, then look up the definition of atheism... Now sit there and ponder how stupid you sound.
Besoz

Jackson, TN

#31 Apr 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Why he refuses to understand something so simple is odd.
Did you read his spelling and grammar? I think that should answer your question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Spring 2,209
DROP a WORD KEEP a WORD (Mar '15) 2 hr Spring 2,837
Brownsville Protest 3 hr Joe 29
Trumpfart is back 3 hr Joe 6
Which is better - Catholic church or Baptist? (Mar '17) 3 hr Joe 628
the narcissism threads 3 hr Thomas Tilton 3
Narcissism 4 hr Whatdoyouwant 2

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance