Divorce lawyers????
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
distraught

Denver, CO

#1 Nov 15, 2012
Going to file for a divorce and need a good cheap lawyer. I say cheap because there are no kids involved and it will not be contested. Any suggestions and how much?
di

Jackson, TN

#2 Nov 15, 2012
distraught wrote:
Going to file for a divorce and need a good cheap lawyer. I say cheap because there are no kids involved and it will not be contested. Any suggestions and how much?
Go to divorce incorporated
di

Jackson, TN

#3 Nov 15, 2012
distraught wrote:
http://divorceincorporated.net/

Tucker, GA

#4 Nov 15, 2012
di wrote:
<quoted text>Go to divorce incorporated
Divorce Incorp has some really stupid lawyers.
right!

Tucker, GA

#5 Nov 15, 2012
Can't remember the name but it is on highland in Jackson next to the old blockbuster! They did great I had the same type of divorce it wAs $350 all I had to do is sign the papers

Jackson, TN

#6 Nov 15, 2012
[QUOTE who="right! "]Can't remember the name but it is on highland in Jackson next to the old blockbuster! They did great I had the same type of divorce it wAs $350 all I had to do is sign the papers [/QUOTE]

I've seen their sign. I think it might be Smith on the sign.
bird is the word

Germantown, TN

#7 Nov 15, 2012
distraught wrote:
It's about time you got A DIVORCE Michelle. He has been cheating on you with that skinny burnette for 3 years.
Guest2

Medina, TN

#8 Nov 15, 2012
The law firm next to old Blockbuster is now a nail spa
Guest2

Medina, TN

#9 Nov 15, 2012
And Divorce Inc is NOT cheap
right!

Tucker, GA

#10 Nov 15, 2012
Guest wrote:
[QUOTE who="right! "]Can't remember the name but it is on highland in Jackson next to the old blockbuster! They did great I had the same type of divorce it wAs $350 all I had to do is sign the papers "

I've seen their sign. I think it might be Smith on the sign.
Yes smith
Deb

Lexington, TN

#11 Nov 15, 2012
Howard Douglass in Downtown Lexington is the cheapest. I spent $259 on an uncontested divorce WITH a child. I didn't even have to go to court.
Billy

Jackson, TN

#12 Nov 16, 2012
Blah blah blah

Tucker, GA

#13 Nov 16, 2012
There's an atty in Lexington who does noncontested divorces for $175 I think, plus court costs.
Yes

Lexington, TN

#14 Nov 16, 2012
Howard Douglass is great!
heis

United States

#15 Nov 17, 2012
Howard douglass is amazing! He's a great person too & very down to earth!
lol

Medon, TN

#16 Nov 18, 2012
heis wrote:
Howard douglass is amazing! He's a great person too & very down to earth!
he is a quack..lol
mytoes

United States

#17 Nov 19, 2012
I guess that's why 4 people in this little jackson post has requested someone from lexington! And your the only one who has somwthing negative to say. Must have been your wifes lawyer, you loser!
Todd

Jackson, TN

#18 Nov 20, 2012
Has anyone ever actually seen Howard Douglass? I gave his office my money and my ex-wife disappeared from my life, but I never even saw the man. That's how good he is.

Medon, TN

#19 Nov 20, 2012
The reason you don't see him is that his staff does the work he doesn't. He's never there. He's good for an uncontested divorce because he's really cheap. Not good for contested divorces. I know personally on that.
Guest Also

Tucker, GA

#20 Nov 20, 2012
Todd wrote:
Has anyone ever actually seen Howard Douglass? I gave his office my money and my ex-wife disappeared from my life, but I never even saw the man. That's how good he is.
Did you get your divorce or not? So quit your whining. Do you do anything besides topix?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Henson 24 min Tell me 8
From Atheism to Christianity: a Personal Journey 41 min Ploughing 854
jmcss yards 1 hr Poor Management 7
JMCSS and Verna Ruffin Sued 1 hr Question 14
Y2J Videos banned 1 hr Hes a loser 7
Leading Atheist Philosopher Concludes God's Real 2 hr Scientists 127
World's Most Famous Atheist Accepts Existence o... 2 hr Former Atheist My... 185
Shooting At Black & Decker-08/25/16 3 hr guest 33

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages