hungrey

Milan, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Has anyone tried that new italian place across from old town spag.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Actually you are mistaken I have never eaten inside united steaks only called in for pick up once and my husband who is black wasn't with me. the meat was to tough to eat, and the service was far less than acceptable. The girls leave nothing to the imagination the owner Armando is extremely over cocky and loud and annoying. This isn't a place I would recommend to anyone I know. Subway linnys and arbys offer the same thing only cheaper and better
lolatsns

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

You gathered all of this from picking up an order. You must have had a really long wait. Just another f your many axes you like to grind.
OhYeah

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Lennys makes a better philly than US. It's kind of stupid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Lol just try it for your self if you don't believe me. 20 min wait for 2 sandwiches. And I didn't mean lennys made a better cheese steak. I wouldn't know because I get cheese steak from neither 1. However they so make better sandwiches in general. I prefer to go into a place where you are welcomed the waitresses are dressed decent and there is actually room to move around. There is so much crap in there it looks like a rummage store. Not to mention the loud obnoxious cook... Armando in the back yelling about how good he is at everything and he never makes a mistake.
Me

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Well, considering they have a dress code at United of jeans and a black v neck idk how you get slutty outta that and to go orders are extremely fast unless they are really busy. In my opinion, the food is pretty good. They aren't the cleanest and yes, Armando isn't a great guy. So if your going for the food, have at it. But if you don't wanna support him, totally understandable. Just don't make up bs cuz you don't like him. It makes you the worse person, not him.
customer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Cheap quality ingredients give poor results.

A sign says, 100% Ribeye. Beef knuckle is not ribeye. If he used Ribeye, he might have the best philly.

During the lunch and dinner times, they have few customers while other places are packed. He talks to his cute blonde girlfriend like she is an idiot in front of customers and she looks scared to death of him. The question is, where does he get all his money to pay such a high overhead and the big trucks? No way they have enough business to even pay the light bill.

Murfreesboro, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

Tulum, Sakura, and Asahi are all just great.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

I'm glad someone sees what I'm saying and if they have a dress code I would think part of the rules would be don't come in With your tits hanging out. Even his gf walks around like a trashy ho
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

snschick wrote:
I'm glad someone sees what I'm saying and if they have a dress code I would think part of the rules would be don't come in With your tits hanging out. Even his gf walks around like a trashy ho
well that keeps you from being allowed in there.skank
fly United

Mcminnville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2012

United was run out of Crump, Corinth, and Jackson is stuck with him.

Y'all have fun with that....
Wooot

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

I wasn't talking to you snschick, quit acting so entitled.

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

I wouldn't EVER step foot in united steaks. It's a damn coke/any drug ring. They sleep in that place too! That's how damn disgusting it is.
SO many illegal practices go on in that place. One day it will be shut down or he'll abandon it like he did his other restaurants.
I can't wait for that day!

As for good restaurants? I'm personally a fan of Old Town Spaghetti Store. And hallihannigans for dessert!
JoeyBaby

Adamsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

United Steaks is not good. Worst seating ever too. Skip this place.
selmer guy

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

JoeyBaby wrote:
United Steaks used to be located in Crump , TN and they decided to try Jackson market. They did not have a good reputation in the hole in the wall community of Crump so I expect no more from them now !
Abby

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

They actually do NOT sleep in there;) if you knew them at all, you would know they live in an amazingly beautiful house in Jackson. Grow up && stop trying to start drama. Everyone has enough problems of their own. Worry about y'all's own life's.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Charlie Bulldog's downtown is excellent. Some of the best food I've ever had, love the fried green tomatoes and I am not even a fan of tomatoes.
foodie

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

uhgg please - Charlie Bulldog is a joke.
ohmy

Abbeville, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

JoeyBaby wrote:
i fed my dog one of there sandwiches.he licked his ass to get the taste out of his mouth.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

In sure with so many ppl saying the same thing about this place it is a shit hole and Mondo does have some previous drug charges. I would prefer McDonalds

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of43
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

103 Users are viewing the Jackson Forum right now

Search the Jackson Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
city Judge wbbj 7 interview 20 min John 17
What schools in JMCSS are rumored to be closing? 20 min True 18
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 26 min WTH 8,903
Melanie Ferrell 27 min Momma 2
Madison Co. Sheriff's Dept. In Shambles 27 min John 5
Proof of God 30 min Auntie Theist 312
Believers-In-God (May '13) 36 min Auntie Theist 11,173
jonathan montoya 5 hr Im not buying it 70
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jackson Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000