1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Wednesday Jul 9

Medon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Who committed suicide in cheater day county?

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

guest wrote:
Who committed suicide in cheater day county?
13 year old girl. Very sad. Praying for the family.
rumor

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Rumor is she hung herself because she was bullied at school. Allyssa Hayli Rushing was her name.

Henderson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Sweetheart, if you're gonna talk about RUMORS about a girl who killed herself, something's wrong with you.. And her name is ILYSSA, da.
Rambo

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

So since you know how to speel her name correctly you obviously know its not a rumour...Sweetheart
rumor

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Guest wrote:
Sweetheart, if you're gonna talk about RUMORS about a girl who killed herself, something's wrong with you.. And her name is ILYSSA, da.
Okay, it's a fact ILYSSA hung herself. Rumor is she killed herself because she was bullied. I feel better getting that out, do you feel better sweetheart? da.
?

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

It's all over her Facebook from HER MOM that she was bullied? They are not ashamed they are trying to get the awareness of bullying out!!!

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

This is very tragic situation. Praying for this child's family and friends.
Wondering

Wolfe City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

I'm just wondering why when we hear a child killed themselves.. you'd want to know how. Does it matter? Isn't it tragic enough that she thought suicide was her only option? Do we really need the details?
Ashley

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

I think it is tragic and devastating! She is a beautiful girl and my prayers go out to her family.

Since: Jan 13

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Bullying in the middle school level is a major problem. How many children have to die til something get done about or anyone cares enough to make a difference. But no one ever does the school systems just try to sweep it under the rug and try to ignore it. My prayers go out to her and her family maybe someone will step up to the plate and make a difference something go to be done!

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

angel2013 wrote:
Bullying in the middle school level is a major problem. How many children have to die til something get done about or anyone cares enough to make a difference. But no one ever does the school systems just try to sweep it under the rug and try to ignore it. My prayers go out to her and her family maybe someone will step up to the plate and make a difference something go to be done!

I know. To add insult to injury the school system AND the kids and their parents will not be held accountable. It's really sad no one is held responsible. And before every pounces on me for that statement the school system and most parents know who the bullies are.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

My brother is bullied every day, he is in the eighth grade. It doesnt make any sense for people not to do anything about it, I know they are just kids but they can only take so much. It isnt fair to these young kids to think that taking their life is the only option.
Lena

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Jul 9

I knew her...she rode my bus everyday and she was my neighbor. Everyday she would smile and act like nothing was wrong. That just goes to show that you don't know what some people have been through..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

97 Users are viewing the Jackson Forum right now

Search the Jackson Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min tea party pee party 141,463
we need more blacks 8 min Rockhound 39
mark trimmer 13 min ski girl 16
Proof of God 16 min loving Mark 530
Rude customers 17 min Real 7
tcap scores 26 min Tcap 3
Englewood (Jun '13) 27 min Believer 1,430
jmcss 30 min Tcap 48
Two shootings, two dead and at least two on the... 8 hr Reagan jr 28
•••
•••
•••
•••