First Prev
of 2
Next Last
adam

Dublin, OH

#1 Jan 19, 2013
Have you noticed that all the workers are nasty skanks? I won't ever eat there again! Who would want a diseased worker preparing your food? I think they need to clean that place out and do some fireing and re hiring! That dump is down right disgusting!
Man

Jackson, OH

#2 Jan 19, 2013
So you know they are skanks? Have you slept with all of them? Or are you just passing judgement. You can't judge someone on there looks. If the people know how to do there job is all that should matter. Also you know that they have a disease? Also yeah let's fire everyone so we have more unemployed in jackson!!!! You are not a smart person. Stop passing judgment.
lol

Jackson, OH

#3 Jan 19, 2013
Man wrote:
So you know they are skanks? Have you slept with all of them? Or are you just passing judgement. You can't judge someone on there looks. If the people know how to do there job is all that should matter. Also you know that they have a disease? Also yeah let's fire everyone so we have more unemployed in jackson!!!! You are not a smart person. Stop passing judgment.
Go f yourself!
Man

Jackson, OH

#4 Jan 19, 2013
Dumb kids!
lmao

Jackson, OH

#5 Jan 19, 2013
Man wrote:
It's no assumption it's a fact I grew up with some of these ppl that work there so therefore I know what there about! Pathetic POS skanks! And yes I do know some of them are walking diseases! Put that in your iPod and smoke it!
Man

Jackson, OH

#6 Jan 19, 2013
But does that mean they can't work , who are you to judge. Atleast they are working even if its to buy drugs. They aren't robbing and stealing because they work. Get off there back they are working.
yup

Dublin, OH

#7 Jan 19, 2013
Man wrote:
But does that mean they can't work , who are you to judge. Atleast they are working even if its to buy drugs. They aren't robbing and stealing because they work. Get off there back they are working.
Who cares if there working I don't want someone preparing my food that has diseases! End of story!
Wahhhhh

United States

#8 Jan 19, 2013
yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares if there working I don't want someone preparing my food that has diseases! End of story!
Then don't eat there dumba$$!!! No one is forcing you to eat there if you disagree with the workers or any other complaints u have its very simple - take your business else where it better yet perhaps you should stop whining and bitchhing and cook at home!!!
yup

Dublin, OH

#9 Jan 19, 2013
Wahhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>Then don't eat there dumba$$!!! No one is forcing you to eat there if you disagree with the workers or any other complaints u have its very simple - take your business else where it better yet perhaps you should stop whining and bitchhing and cook at home!!!
You must be a shank yourself bc your defending those losers
stupidasses

Piqua, OH

#10 Jan 19, 2013
do u have a job,,,and I bet if u had aids or hep ud want sum sympathy to.their doing there jobs get off there ass,,,,and 9 times out of 10 u can't get shit threw them cooking your food,,study up and learn something dipshit,lololololollolol.
Not Fair

Jackson, OH

#11 Jan 20, 2013
Wahhhhh wrote:
<quoted text>Then don't eat there dumba$$!!! No one is forcing you to eat there if you disagree with the workers or any other complaints u have its very simple - take your business else where it better yet perhaps you should stop whining and bitchhing and cook at home!!!
I have a full time job before you ask. I also hire and fire people. When you work in the public eye appearance means a lot. If you are a drughead and look like a skank, then you have no business working around peoples food.
yup

Dublin, OH

#12 Jan 20, 2013
Not Fair wrote:
<quoted text>I have a full time job before you ask. I also hire and fire people. When you work in the public eye appearance means a lot. If you are a drughead and look like a skank, then you have no business working around peoples food.
Amen!!!!!!!!
Haha

Jackson, OH

#13 Jan 20, 2013
What does it matter what they look like? Sure if the person is covered in sores all over there body sure. But how can you judge people on there looks. So if you are in a job management position where you hire and terminate, do you look like a snob or a @ss or a prick so people don't want to work with you. I met this guy working at a restaurant here in town. This guy had tattoos and a goatee. Looked like a druggie. One of the best and nicest managers in this town!
Not Fair

Jackson, OH

#14 Jan 20, 2013
Haha wrote:
What does it matter what they look like? Sure if the person is covered in sores all over there body sure. But how can you judge people on there looks. So if you are in a job management position where you hire and terminate, do you look like a snob or a @ss or a prick so people don't want to work with you. I met this guy working at a restaurant here in town. This guy had tattoos and a goatee. Looked like a druggie. One of the best and nicest managers in this town!
Im not talking about tattoos or hairstyles. I had an employee others said not to hire because of his tats. One of the best ive had. But i would not hire someone that looked strung out, dirty, or drunk. Sometimes you do have to pass on a possibly good employee if they arent a good match for your particular business. They may be a great person, but if they're not willing to change their appearance somewhat to fit their work environment, then they dont need the job.
Not Fair

Jackson, OH

#15 Jan 20, 2013
Haha wrote:
Sounds more like your judging. I would never assume someone was a druggie because of tats and facial hair. Tats dont make you look dirty. Being dirty makes you look dirty. And there are good tats and cheap backroom prison looking tats that will make people look twice at you. I have worked in the retail venue for over 30 years. Your business' appearance is right up there with service
Haha

Jackson, OH

#16 Jan 20, 2013
How is that me judging? I was trying to make a point about judging. Unless you know someone don't pass judgment is what I'm saying. You know like the saying dont judge a book by its cover. What I'm saying is all people look different. Never judge anyone on looks.
just for the record

West Union, OH

#17 Jan 20, 2013
Not Fair wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a full time job before you ask. I also hire and fire people. When you work in the public eye appearance means a lot. If you are a drughead and look like a skank, then you have no business working around peoples food.
... you hire and fire people ? im sure if someone you fired would call you and the workers skanks and judge you just as you judge them !!!. what goes round comes round sweety. hang on.
best place to eat

Jackson, OH

#19 Jan 20, 2013
I love the little paper king hat I get with my food.
Not Fair

Jackson, OH

#18 Jan 20, 2013
just for the record wrote:
<quoted text>... you hire and fire people ? im sure if someone you fired would call you and the workers skanks and judge you just as you judge them !!!. what goes round comes round sweety. hang on.
You guys are so naive. If you dont think how you look opens or closes doors throughout your lifetime, your foolish indeed. Im not talking about being a pretty person or ugly. That means nothing. The way you present yourself and the way you dress will control your life. I havent judged anyone. Just saying if you dress like a skank, society will perceive you that way. It may suck but its been that way for a very long time.

As for the people i've fired, their thoughts of me mean nothing. They did reap what they had sewn. What goes around never comes around. Thats just crap people say when they get the short end of the stick so to speak. Kharma doesnt exist. It just is what it is.
Haha

Jackson, OH

#20 Jan 20, 2013
When I work dress the part act the part and look the part . When I'm off work I wear stupid saying tshirts I have almost 30 tats that are all visible and I look like a skin head I hear. I've been in upper management positions for over ten years. I own nice cloths for when I need them. I've heard people lock there car doors when I get close. It makes me laugh!!!! I'm judged all the time. When not working. And I chose to be me and not change. Law abiding citizen clean record and don't drink or do drugs. And like I said always judged so this topic makes me speak my mind!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City income tax 1 hr ex-council 15
soo 2 hr polly 3
Amanda Swann 14 hr Truth 3
Anytime Fitness 16 hr Tiredofit 87
Christmas charity and businesses 21 hr john 4
kevin McCoy Wed slc 5
mayors salary Wed pat 49

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance