school board member
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bypasser

Jackson, OH

#1 Jan 20, 2013
I passed by a school board member at a recent b ball game and noticed they were drinking Kroger water. The school sells Nu Rain. I can't believe they brought their own water to a ball game. They should have supported the school.
Tree hugger

United States

#2 Jan 20, 2013
WTF getta Life!
John Q Public

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Jan 20, 2013
Wow, stalker much? Did you Notice if they didn't have a school approved pencil in their pocket? Geez...
Not Fair

Jackson, OH

#4 Jan 20, 2013
John Q Public wrote:
Wow, stalker much? Did you Notice if they didn't have a school approved pencil in their pocket? Geez...
Idiot much? Just seems someone that is working for our schools and supporting them monetarily could spring a buck for water. You dont have to stalk to be observant. Apparently your not educated enough to know that. Your probably him trying to play it down cause wife brought in in her purse.
saying

Jackson, OH

#5 Jan 20, 2013
Not Fair wrote:
<quoted text>Idiot much? Just seems someone that is working for our schools and supporting them monetarily could spring a buck for water. You dont have to stalk to be observant. Apparently your not educated enough to know that. Your probably him trying to play it down cause wife brought in in her purse.
Yes that John Q. Public is an idiot
former principle

Jackson, OH

#6 Jan 20, 2013
Omg...you have to be kidding me?
That board member should be removed immediately!!!!!!!!!!
Haha, you've got to love topix idiots!
get a clue

Jackson, OH

#7 Jan 20, 2013
You should wipe your ass with some school approved TP
get a clue

Jackson, OH

#8 Jan 20, 2013
Cause your full of SH$t
Not Fair

Jackson, OH

#9 Jan 20, 2013
former principle wrote:
Omg...you have to be kidding me?
That board member should be removed immediately!!!!!!!!!!
Haha, you've got to love topix idiots!
People love to talk about idiots on here and guess what they are on here too!
pot kettle

Jackson, OH

#10 Jan 20, 2013
get a clue wrote:
You should wipe your ass with some school approved TP
All you same idiots would be the first people wanting a coach fired because he had a losing season in some stupid sport.
guard

Jackson, OH

#11 Jan 20, 2013
I think whoever snuck that bottle of water into the school should go to jail!
Bypassed

Jackson, OH

#12 Jan 20, 2013
guard wrote:
This site is so much fun. Just post some stupid little story and watch the fun begin. I find it interesting. I post some silly story and you guys crucify me. Someone else calls someone a slut and the majority of responses jump on the bandwagon.
John Q Public

Chillicothe, OH

#13 Jan 20, 2013
saying wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that John Q. Public is an idiot
Coming from the person that can't even make their own post or form an opinion but rides the coattails of others, I'll take that as a compliment.
John Q Public

Chillicothe, OH

#14 Jan 20, 2013
Not Fair wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot much? Just seems someone that is working for our schools and supporting them monetarily could spring a buck for water. You dont have to stalk to be observant. Apparently your not educated enough to know that. Your probably him trying to play it down cause wife brought in in her purse.
Blah blah blah
saying

Jackson, OH

#15 Jan 20, 2013
John Q Public wrote:
<quoted text>Coming from the person that can't even make their own post or form an opinion but rides the coattails of others, I'll take that as a compliment.
If you think being an idiot is a compliment well knock yourself out !
OMFG.

Jackson, OH

#16 Jan 21, 2013
Bypasser wrote:
I passed by a school board member at a recent b ball game and noticed they were drinking Kroger water. The school sells Nu Rain. I can't believe they brought their own water to a ball game. They should have supported the school.
I think we should take him / her out and kill them. Drinking Kroger water. Call a hit man 1800 get a life
Not Fair

United States

#17 Jan 22, 2013
[QUOTE who="OMFG. "]<quoted text>I think we should take him / her out and kill them. Drinking Kroger water. Call a hit man 1800 get a life[/QUOTE]

Didnt read the whole post did ya? Just posted to see what happened and as usual people crucify you for saying dumb stuff but join in when you are being mean.
John Q Public

Chillicothe, OH

#18 Jan 22, 2013
Not Fair wrote:
<quoted text>
Didnt read the whole post did ya? Just posted to see what happened and as usual people crucify you for saying dumb stuff but join in when you are being mean.
Or he/she did read the whole post and realizes how stupid/pathetic you are to be stalking the brand of water a school board member drinks.
Night Rider 4 GOD

Jackson, OH

#19 Jan 22, 2013
guard wrote:
And be made to kneel and worship Papa Smurf and eat the holy sacrament of Mr. Hanky Christmas poo.
AMEN!
Not Fair

Columbus, OH

#20 Jan 23, 2013
John Q Public wrote:
<quoted text>Or he/she did read the whole post and realizes how stupid/pathetic you are to be stalking the brand of water a school board member drinks.
You just dont get it dumbass. The whole story was made up to see how many losers jumped on the bandwagon. I wanted to see how many people would crucify me for being petty when most of jackson tries to crucify coaches for having a losing season. Another stupid and petty thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Papa Johns 50 min TJt 14
Plz help with landlords or places to rent 53 min Housing 7
Heather Thompson 1 hr Heather T 22
Lori Alexander/cantell 5 hr jackson 14
Jackson Narks 5 hr Dan 20
Forum: Way better than the National Enquirer! 9 hr Dan 1
Apple Festival 2016 10 hr Dan 38

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance