Bodies found on Sour Run road
FACT

Jackson, OH

#43 Mar 1, 2013
Stop the drama,stop the i heardAnd state facts.Facts.Two people loved ones are wanting losure on ther child.Fact,No matter what they may have done done.They are still someones chid.If youhav someone to help these famiies.Hel them.Other wise.Get alife and stop the I HEARD!!
Patti

Jackson, OH

#44 Mar 1, 2013
lindsey wrote:
Fact: Nobody said it was a rumor that Mark Rogers is missing. Fact: all I said was Roger marks is a missing person. fact: every missing person deserves to be found.
I was in no way refering to you. I was posting to the one above you that stated the husbands name had been altered and that he wasn't missing. And your right everyone missing deserves to be found.

Roger Marks not Mark Rogers, sorry
Enlightenment

Jackson, OH

#45 Mar 1, 2013
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>
sour run has always been a place where u can dispose of deceased miggers......the acid from the mines dissolves them......too bad the media found out about it.......now we need to drag them miggas down the abandoned coal mine tunnels......same with muslims and ex wife/girlfriends.....be careful cause the tunnel shafts are not very safe anymore
[QUOTE who="."]<quoted text>
How about you test it out first and I pray it caves on you. Ignorant trash like you have no right to live in 2013.[/QUOTE]

"ronnie" is just one more example of a hateful, right wing, dumb as a turd, "good Christian" like so many in this area.
We need to rid ourselves of this type by always standing up to them, exposing them and putting them in their place.
"ronnies type" is the type that molests their kids, abuses their wife, lies, cheats & steals and is always a worthless coward.

But ronnie will pray for ya! And ronnie will sneek up & poison your well & kill your dog if you say he ain't a holy christian.

Bet ya jesus would be so proud of his flock.
FACT

Jackson, OH

#46 Mar 1, 2013
FACT wrote:
Stop the drama,stop the i heardAnd state facts.Facts.Two people loved ones are wanting losure on ther child.Fact,No matter what they may have done done.They are still someones chid.If youhav someone to help these famiies.Hel them.Other wise.Get alife and stop the I HEARD!!
Sorry for all the miss types!!
truth

United States

#47 Mar 1, 2013
He's in his mid 30s
Honesty

Lucasville, OH

#48 Mar 1, 2013
No bodies have been found, start the next gossip post
ex resident

New York, NY

#49 Mar 1, 2013
Used to live on Sour Run wrote:
Does any one know if this was on Dr. Trumble or how ever you spell it rental properties the house and 3 trailers my older sister was telling me it was wanted to check to be sure
The reason I'm asking is BC bones were supposed to have been bones found d in the house after a man committed suicide there per 2005

Beaver, OH

#50 Mar 1, 2013
ex resident wrote:
<quoted text>The reason I'm asking is BC bones were supposed to have been bones found d in the house after a man committed suicide there per 2005
Yes, that is doc Trimble's slum Lord place. I've never heard they found bones but I'd say if the EPA went there they'd find a septic that runs into a creek where his cattle drink from. That's not a rumor that's the truth.
The person who supposedly committed suicide there was in 2001 I believe and it's believed by all close that it was a murder. 4 months after doc rented that house out with brain matter still on the wall. Scum bag landlord. Need I say more? I wish someone would listen as he has been turned in more times than I can count.
Hope that answers your questions.
Brittney Qualls

United States

#51 Mar 2, 2013
OMG WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMEING TO THE PEOPLE GO MISSING FROM THIS HOUSE AND IT TOOK THIS LONG TO FIND THEM IF I WERE A COP I WOULD OF TOOK ADOG ON THE PROPERTY AND LET IT GO ALOT OF TIMES ITS WHO THERE WITH THAT TAKES THERE LIFE THE FRIST FEW DAYS YOU THINK SOME ONES MISSING YOU SHOULD REPORT IT THOSE ARE THE IMPORTANT DAYS OR HOURS IF IT WERE MY LOVED ONE I WOULD HAVE WENT THERE WITH A COP AND TRIED TO LOOK AROUND A BODY IN A WELL WHOULD LEAVE A BAD SMELL SHE COULD OF BEEN FOUND SOONER SO HER FAMILY DIDNT HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALL THAT HURT AND PAIN OF MISSING HER IM SORRY FOR HER FAMILY MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU
truth

United States

#52 Mar 2, 2013
[QUOTE who="."]<quoted text>
How about you test it out first and I pray it caves on you. Ignorant trash like you have no right to live in 2013.[/QUOTE]

Well said you can def tell Ronnie is pure Jackson county trash.
gary

AOL

#53 Mar 3, 2013
how far is this, away from the old store?
On The Case

Jackson, OH

#54 Mar 3, 2013
Brittney Qualls wrote:
OMG WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMEING TO THE PEOPLE GO MISSING FROM THIS HOUSE AND IT TOOK THIS LONG TO FIND THEM IF I WERE A COP I WOULD OF TOOK ADOG ON THE PROPERTY AND LET IT GO ALOT OF TIMES ITS WHO THERE WITH THAT TAKES THERE LIFE THE FRIST FEW DAYS YOU THINK SOME ONES MISSING YOU SHOULD REPORT IT THOSE ARE THE IMPORTANT DAYS OR HOURS IF IT WERE MY LOVED ONE I WOULD HAVE WENT THERE WITH A COP AND TRIED TO LOOK AROUND A BODY IN A WELL WHOULD LEAVE A BAD SMELL SHE COULD OF BEEN FOUND SOONER SO HER FAMILY DIDNT HAVE TO GO THROUGH ALL THAT HURT AND PAIN OF MISSING HER IM SORRY FOR HER FAMILY MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU

If you were a cop, you would know you cant just do what you want. You have to have probable cause or a warrant. Try an education or use the one you have and punctuate your ramblings.

Beaver, OH

#55 Mar 3, 2013
On The Case wrote:
<quoted text>If you were a cop, you would know you cant just do what you want. You have to have probable cause or a warrant. Try an education or use the one you have and punctuate your ramblings.
As soon as I see the all caps writings, I'm done. I won't even read a full sentence of it.
Indicates mental illness you know?
Just saying.
Upthrroad

United States

#57 Mar 22, 2013
I think the Roger in questions last name is or was Haddox. Roger Haddox lived there growing up. Him and his sister Cheryl rode the same bus I did for about 3 or so years. He went missing around the same time as Patricia and apparently no one has heard from him. Just letting ya'll know...
why not

Columbus, OH

#58 Apr 2, 2013
why has there not been anything else said about sour run rd from the police looks like news channels will have to be called again
Jackson Law Enforcement

Chillicothe, OH

#60 Apr 2, 2013
why not wrote:
why has there not been anything else said about sour run rd from the police looks like news channels will have to be called again
Don't worry, were on the case.
Relieved

United States

#61 Apr 3, 2013
Oh now I feel much better knowing your on the case……not!!!!!
larry

West Union, OH

#62 Apr 3, 2013
yea me to HA/HA
leah

Presto, PA

#63 Apr 3, 2013
Crime scene vans are there now at the trailors
joe

West Union, OH

#64 Apr 3, 2013
they their right now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nick Bethel from Wellston (Jul '11) 9 min wasssssupppp 13
carolyn sharp/mcpete (Mar '10) 2 hr Trudged 17
Tyson Mcnelly 3 hr Popo45640 1
lake katherine warning.. 10 hr Regular Joe 10
Seth Graham 11 hr ifuckedurman 1
Kim McCoy (Mar '14) 11 hr mccoyk07 4
Jerri burn her it's own car 23 hr Keisha 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages