Bodies found on Sour Run road

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
billy bob

Columbus, OH

#1 Feb 23, 2013
does anyone have any info on this. i just found out about it today. from what i understand, they were just found today
so

Lockbourne, OH

#2 Feb 23, 2013
billy bob wrote:
does anyone have any info on this. i just found out about it today. from what i understand, they were just found today
So many rumors. Who knows what's true.
katieclarkson30

Marion, OH

#3 Feb 24, 2013
My sister in law told us about it on Sunday right before my stepdaughters birthday party. My mother in law drove out there and the cops were there and they had a big yellow evidence tent set up but thats all they could see. I have been looking for information on this but I cant seem to find much. Will update if I find anything.
saddened

Dublin, OH

#4 Feb 25, 2013
Pamela Donaldson's body found on property she lived on. Husband suspect, the got him up here from FL on failure to appear warrant. Rumor that Roger Marks was there as well is apparently false.
here you go

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Feb 25, 2013
saddened

Dublin, OH

#6 Feb 25, 2013
PATRICIA, not Pamela....sorry
Krissy

United States

#7 Feb 25, 2013
:-( aww i just read the thread her mother made a couple years back and i thought that might be who they found. best wishes to her mother.
Chris

AOL

#8 Feb 25, 2013
They reported on wsaz news that it was believed to be her, but that the sheriff didn't comment one way or the other. They also said that her husband either is being or was transported back up here on other warrants.
Krissy

United States

#9 Feb 25, 2013
Good! hopefully they nail his asz! just hope this new sheriff doesn't have his head in his butt or lets money decide if the evidence is lost or not.

Jackson, OH

#10 Feb 26, 2013
Glad to see this NEW sheriff is doing something !
I live next door

Prairie Village, KS

#12 Feb 26, 2013
As far as i know the woman was found n the well there marks was not! The husband appearently was bragging to a cell mate an the cell mate ratted him out thats how they got the tip to look. They did take a body outta there i am and the people there are assuming its her! I hope for her family some peace with this shes been missing for a while. I remember her from when they lived there. The husband is extradited here for other charges but if the dna proves its her he is the top suspect and im hoping the new sherrif and our pittiful jackson prosicuters will make sumthing stick for once
I LIVE ON OTHER SIDE

West Union, OH

#13 Feb 26, 2013
HEY NEXT DOOR DID YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE A NEW PROSCUTER THAT IS DOING ALL THIS INVESTING NOT WORTHLESS JACK DETTY SHERIFF AND PROSCUTER WILL GET OUR COUNTY BACK YOU KNOW WHY THESE WORTHLESS NAMES MANNERING DETTY AND NEW JUDGE ALL GONE THANK GOD
2_big_dogs

Jackson, OH

#14 Feb 26, 2013
wow so close...peopl need GOD, not DRUGS
Mary4564

Dublin, OH

#15 Feb 26, 2013
I lived bout 1/2 mile up the holler from there. Lost my pug dog in 2007 n stopped there to see if they had seen him. Creeped me out. There was signs on doors that said go away, do not knock, and had pop cans with rocks in them tied all over the place. I knocked any way...wish I hadnt, strange people. U could sit on our front porch at night and hear them yelling at each other. 4 different familys lived down there
lol

Jackson, OH

#16 Feb 26, 2013
maybe he will look into the unsolved murders of jerry denney and wilson bond
Who_Knows

United States

#17 Feb 26, 2013
It has not been confirmed that it is Patricia. The relative that called the news and said it was her is jumping the gun a little too soon. Nothing has been released to the family as an offical notice as to that being her. Its just a waiting game now.
Mary4564

Dublin, OH

#18 Feb 26, 2013
I hope they look into sac dennys ..Jerry Denny murder. He was mine n my husbands friend. He had the same liver problems I have but he didnt deserve a hammer n the back of his head. He was a good friend
why

Bergholz, OH

#19 Feb 26, 2013
I LIVE ON OTHER SIDE wrote:
HEY NEXT DOOR DID YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE A NEW PROSCUTER THAT IS DOING ALL THIS INVESTING NOT WORTHLESS JACK DETTY SHERIFF AND PROSCUTER WILL GET OUR COUNTY BACK YOU KNOW WHY THESE WORTHLESS NAMES MANNERING DETTY AND NEW JUDGE ALL GONE THANK GOD
Why do you write in all caps?
billy bob

Marion, OH

#20 Feb 26, 2013
Does anyone know how old the roger marks is that is missing, i believe that there is 2 of them around here
concerned

Columbus, OH

#21 Feb 27, 2013
billy bob wrote:
Does anyone know how old the roger marks is that is missing, i believe that there is 2 of them around here
he was thirty two when he came up missing in 2009 it was on the news about him on wsaz 3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big lots 1 hr Amy 5
Angela (bobo) crabtree 1 hr Hukleberry 3
Beaver Pike 2 hr unknown 12
Darrell Dean Nickels age 64 3 hr TJHENRY 1
Allie Massie 6 hr Karma Da Biotch 1
Back in town 9 hr sara 2
Oak Hill would destroy Jackson boys bb 20 hr 45640 10

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance