!

United States

#1 Dec 19, 2010
Who is the best fighter in jackson
And what was the best fight you've seen in Jackson?

Since: Dec 10

Fredericksburg, VA

#2 Dec 20, 2010
me with my sexuality

Columbus, OH

#3 Dec 20, 2010
matt mollett
Duh huh

Chicago, IL

#5 Dec 20, 2010
Frank Mapes vs. Timmy Ousley
Maybe not the best fighters but best fight I've seen.
??

United States

#7 Dec 20, 2010
the Franklin sterwert and brian Trent fight was crazy
Doesnt Matter

Kaneohe, HI

#8 Dec 20, 2010
Being the best fighter in "Jackson County" is like winning first place at the Special Olympics. NOBODY CARES!!
Duh huh

Chicago, IL

#9 Dec 21, 2010
Doesnt Matter wrote:
Being the best fighter in "Jackson County" is like winning first place at the Special Olympics. NOBODY CARES!!
Sounds like someones got there ass kicked too many times..
Getreal

Flushing, NY

#10 Dec 21, 2010
Really? Oh my!! Fighting is so stupid, let's love a little! Come on people. Who really cares who can fight. Now maybe if someone actually needed their as* beat I could see talkin about fightin. But other than that, it's the past. Let it stay the past!! Now I'd beat the sh*t outta a child molester or wife beater but other than that I have too much love to be giving!!
Duh huh

Chicago, IL

#11 Dec 21, 2010
Getreal wrote:
Really? Oh my!! Fighting is so stupid, let's love a little! Come on people. Who really cares who can fight. Now maybe if someone actually needed their as* beat I could see talkin about fightin. But other than that, it's the past. Let it stay the past!! Now I'd beat the sh*t outta a child molester or wife beater but other than that I have too much love to be giving!!
Fighting isn't stupid.. it has actually grown in to one of the most popular sports today.!! Saying nobody cares who the best fighter is/was would be like saying nobody cares who the best quaterback is/was. It's just all something to bullshˇt about
Rich

Dublin, OH

#12 Dec 21, 2010
Duh huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Fighting isn't stupid.. it has actually grown in to one of the most popular sports today.!! Saying nobody cares who the best fighter is/was would be like saying nobody cares who the best quaterback is/was. It's just all something to bullshˇt about
That's the truth

United States

#13 Dec 22, 2010
I love Frank!
whodey

Staten Island, NY

#14 Dec 22, 2010
frank tore it up timbo ate dirt
Duh huh

Chicago, IL

#15 Dec 22, 2010
Idk man. I'm friends with both of them. I thought it was a pretty even. They both was gettin pretty winded by the time the JCPD showed up. Haha
minny

Jackson, OH

#16 Jan 15, 2011
Getreal wrote:
i so agree with this ppl shuld just grow up and act ther age and like that have a bran....unless they did molesting or beating well any kind of abuse then they shuld get there a** beat.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#17 Aug 14, 2011
Tim Caruthers His 8th Grade Fight He Won Aganist All The Boys That Jumped Him
It Was Wicked Badass :)
goestie

Waverly, OH

#18 Aug 14, 2011
Mashaila
KMoney

United States

#19 Aug 15, 2011
greg rose n some drunk dude , n kristina collins aha mee n caroline thompson..
Shanna

United States

#20 Aug 16, 2011
Kayla Whaley, the fight against her and Vannesa Authur was bad ass, Vannesa straight up got her ass wooped
Obvious

Chillicothe, OH

#21 Aug 16, 2011
Any vids?
Adam

Wellston, OH

#22 Sep 4, 2011
ashlleyyyyypoooo wrote:
Tim Caruthers His 8th Grade Fight He Won Aganist All The Boys That Jumped Him
It Was Wicked Badass :)
Man i seen it that was some wicked shit man

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Linton Back to Old Way??? Eura Fox 29 min VagGameOnPoint 30
Bobby Massie & Larissa Ousley 2 hr MommyOf2 38
Jerrod Morris 2 hr Lol 9
Queen of Spades 8 hr Ace 1
Wondering 8 hr Seriously 2
shes out... kelli landrum 10 hr amm 3
Jackson police 11 hr knowforfact 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages