First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jackass

Waverly, OH

#23 Aug 31, 2012
thats not true they were never around they were to busey smoking dope i was there when grand pal was working there mother was there and jim but no jeff and jc and cars have really changed sense then
u cant go on what grand pal had to say u need training
Big daddy

Brooklyn, NY

#24 Aug 31, 2012
SMM wrote:
<quoted text>I've worked with one of the brothers and i know the other too,i've had work done there and i'm very happy with it, by the way do you know how to spell? ok,how about SLANDER???? you know what that is???
hmmmmmm,tell me,because your apparently not as smart as you think you are.
Ahh. Apparently neither are you

Libel vs. slander - Grammarist
grammarist.com/usage/libel-slander/
Jun 22, 2011 Libel is the use of false, defamatory claims about someone in written or printed form.
Slander is verbal. Haha

Since: Sep 12

Jackson

#25 Sep 2, 2012
I've been happy with Angles so far. I've went there several times and favor them over the other garages I've been to.

The folks at Bobs aren't terribly friendly. Every single time you go in there, you find forty guys that haven't bathed in seven days sitting around playing cards or picking their noses; anything but work, evidently just hanging out. The problem is you don't know which of the forty people you need to be talking to and all forty of them just stare at you like "What the heck does this idiot want?" or ignore you altogether. Then when someone finally decides to acknowledge you, they're surly and act like you're horribly inconveniencing them, even though you're there to give them money.

Then there's Rons, where we spent over two grand for them to fix my wife's car's overheating problem, only for nothing they did actually fixing the issue, and then discovering that they deliberately left some ground wires unhooked and tucked them out of sight. A mechanic said some do that if you aggravate them, and I guess my wife calling once every few days after being in their shop for two weeks is aggravating to them. The guy said Ron's sabotage could have started a fire under the hood.

You can have a bad experience anywhere, but so far Angles has been better for me than some other garages around town.
Tender Fluff

Jackson, OH

#26 Sep 26, 2012
Fk Angles' my cousin took her car to them and they broke more stuff than they fixed'she said everyone there was all doped up.
Truth

Pontiac, MI

#27 Nov 7, 2012
NEVER go there. They are the most unprofessional bunch of redneck retards. You can't go in there without being knocked out by the smell of cigarette smoke. You call and you can't hear a thing because they're in the background yelling an cussing. Not to mention, liars. My cousin got a second opinion on her car and it saved her hundreds!! I've heard many stories where they just do not have their shit together. Save yourself the trouble, and go somewhere else.
Been taken

Wellington, OH

#28 Dec 10, 2012
They mark parts up,you can you buy them cheaper yourself and they dont have any traing on newer cars, you can ask each one of them the same question and get a different answer from each! They are outrageous on the tow prices and they cant diagnose most problems
jeff

Columbus, OH

#29 Dec 23, 2012
WHOEVER wrote:
<quoted text> one was a half ass p.i and the other was on disability were does the experiance come from just because gran dad knew something doesnt mean they do... p.s whats a ratard?It doesn't seem like you should do any name calling if you can't spell it and if this site is a bunch of B.S. why are you on it????
evedently youre an inport here for free graditude angles garage was in buisness a long time if you dont like there service tell them they were there before any one else
a friend

Norwalk, OH

#30 Dec 24, 2012
you need to get your facts straight, they are a good people, that work to help ppl out, didn't your Mother ever tell you that if you didn't have something nice to say then say nothing at all
agree

United States

#32 Feb 27, 2013
The one owner is. A. Sleeze. He cheats on his. Wife.I used to golf.with him and his wife worked at the golf course.she is a sweetheart and he always acted like his crap don't stink and I've seen I'm cheating on his wife with some young girl. Wonder what his wife thinks?
well known

Jackson, OH

#33 Feb 27, 2013
they do a great job
facts

Blairsville, PA

#34 Feb 28, 2013
agree wrote:
The one owner is. A. Sleeze. He cheats on his. Wife.I used to golf.with him and his wife worked at the golf course.she is a sweetheart and he always acted like his crap don't stink and I've seen I'm cheating on his wife with some young girl. Wonder what his wife thinks?
You dumbazz he hasn't been married in 12 yrs get ur shit straight and if u have a problem go see him urself

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Accident on 35 26 min money 5
Who is Nashia Rippeth 1 hr tony 15
eric landrum 6 hr Nottrue 22
Stephanie Fisher 7 hr ice 3
houses for rent? 11 hr Mally 4
Dunn case 11 hr Chicken finger 3
Angie Oliver (Mar '14) 16 hr Crystal 37
Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web