Who has any complaints about Angles Garage....

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WHOEVER

Waverly, OH

#1 May 24, 2011
Well let me start.In my opinon they are a fly buy night shop and towing and the only reason they are back again for there SECOND time around is because there brother works for the sheriff office and this my fellow readers is the only way they could stay in business.
mikie

Wellston, OH

#3 May 24, 2011
This is the biggest bunch of B.S. I've heard. These are very experienced people with the respect and decency of their families past. They are hard workers and do not deserve to be slandered on this site. Two of their men came to my rescue late one night in December, late at night and could have had me wait until the next day to have my vehicle repaired, but instead repaired it for me at a very reasonable price. Let's don't start dogging a good repectable business just because someone started dogging Bob's! Damn,you people just don't stop! JUST A BUNCH OF RATARDS!
~Muah~

Jackson, OH

#4 May 26, 2011
Angles is awesome!! The boys who work there are very friendly and treat you like family when you go in there!!! When they worked on my car they were very honest and didn't try to take every dime I had like most car shops do!! I love angles garage and the people who work there!! Keep up the good work boys, you all are doing a great job!!
WHOEVER

Waverly, OH

#5 May 26, 2011
mikie wrote:
This is the biggest bunch of B.S. I've heard. These are very experienced people with the respect and decency of their families past. They are hard workers and do not deserve to be slandered on this site. Two of their men came to my rescue late one night in December, late at night and could have had me wait until the next day to have my vehicle repaired, but instead repaired it for me at a very reasonable price. Let's don't start dogging a good repectable business just because someone started dogging Bob's! Damn,you people just don't stop! JUST A BUNCH OF RATARDS!
one was a half ass p.i and the other was on disability were does the experiance come from just because gran dad knew something doesnt mean they do... p.s whats a ratard?It doesn't seem like you should do any name calling if you can't spell it and if this site is a bunch of B.S. why are you on it????
Erika

Washington, DC

#6 May 26, 2011
It's about tome Jackson gets a garage that don't rip you off. I like the guys at angles, they are decent and hard working like the rest of us. The other garages either over charge or flat out don know crap about what they are doing. Keep up the great work angles garage!!!!
mikie

Wellston, OH

#7 May 27, 2011
A ratard is someone like you! Watch the movie Hangover dumb@ss and you will figure out what a ratard is! And yes Angles garage is great!
spellcheck

Pittsburgh, PA

#8 May 27, 2011
mikie wrote:
A ratard is someone like you! Watch the movie Hangover dumb@ss and you will figure out what a ratard is! And yes Angles garage is great!
its retard.. now that is funny!!!
mikie

Wellston, OH

#9 May 27, 2011
Like I said you people are ratards! Watch the movie and if you are half as smart as you think you are you will catch it-ratard-and yes it is funny! Just like the whole movie!
love them

Logan, OH

#10 May 27, 2011
they are all hardworking guys and the owner has really helped me out and were very nice if you have a proplem go to them they will fix it and if you are not satisfied with their work i know they will not let you leave until you are satisfied and thanks angles for helping me out when it flooded in jackson and staying with me until you knew i was safe
mikie

Wellston, OH

#11 May 28, 2011
Did Spellcheck get to watch the movie Hangover? You are not as funny or smart as you thought? You are a ratard! Now that is funny?
SMM

Athens, OH

#12 Jun 3, 2011
WHOEVER wrote:
Well let me start.In my opinon they are a fly buy night shop and towing and the only reason they are back again for there SECOND time around is because there brother works for the sheriff office and this my fellow readers is the only way they could stay in business.
I've worked with one of the brothers and i know the other too,i've had work done there and i'm very happy with it, by the way do you know how to spell? ok,how about SLANDER???? you know what that is???
hmmmmmm,tell me,because your apparently not as smart as you think you are.
mikie

Jackson, OH

#13 Jun 3, 2011
Does who know how to spell?
krissy

Logan, OH

#14 Jun 3, 2011
nope no complaints! glen is my own personal mechanic! i dont even have to go to the garage. he comes to my house to fix my car. I love you glenda~!~
SMM

Athens, OH

#15 Jun 7, 2011
whoever
Let me tell u

Dublin, OH

#16 Jul 20, 2011
I hate the place. I went there to have some work done and they suck. They take advantage of woman. Pricks!
agree

Logan, OH

#17 Jul 20, 2011
its not just women, they screw everybody! You cant leave without having to go back because they will tear something up! and you cant leave until they get you for about $500.00. What a f-ing joke! Take your car to Ron's, tell them straight up what you need, if you don't know they will still only repair what is needed. But you won't get SCREWED!
Just me

Wellston, OH

#18 Jul 30, 2011
OH hell, Angles is a good bunch of country boys fixin cars, and they come when needed even when I floods and your dumbass is stuck in several feet of water.....Good bunch of men
oky

Logan, OH

#20 Aug 1, 2011
i loved the service i got at angles the owner (jeff)was very helpful even drove me home and yes they are country boys but i wouldnt have them any other way and jeff thanks again for the very special service you gave me
wtf

Logan, OH

#21 Aug 1, 2011
WHOEVER wrote:
sounds like you must be scared that they are back is it hurting your buisness
I autta no

Washington, DC

#22 Aug 21, 2011
WHOEVER wrote:
<quoted text> one was a half ass p.i and the other was on disability were does the experiance come from just because gran dad knew something doesnt mean they do... p.s whats a ratard?It doesn't seem like you should do any name calling if you can't spell it and if this site is a bunch of B.S. why are you on it????
well you better hope the h a p.i. never has to investigate u....

The experience comes from a granddad that taught THEIR dad, who in turn began teaching these boys before they could even drive, and once they had their license, they were learning the wrecker business. This says so much about
tradition and experience and hard work.(something your family never heard of, I'm sure. I'll bet you grew up listening to a lot of whinning and b****ing all your life because we tend to act like what we grew up around)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica McCoy 2 hr Yep 2
grand jury 2 hr ThreadChaser 67
Kristin Strickland (Dec '13) 3 hr Harley 16
Swingers club in jackson?? (Feb '13) 4 hr Law D Doll 24
samantha cupp buffington?? 4 hr duh btch 6
jessica shong (Dec '10) 4 hr yep 18
kale orender 6 hr curious 3
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE