#2 Feb 18, 2012
Not guilty.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
J Edgar

Fenton, MO

#3 Feb 18, 2012
I'm pretty sure the FBI has confirmed for 100% that his handwriting is the one that wrote the letters. And he was indicted by a Grand Jury. Doubt he will get in trouble, but I'm pretty sure he is guilty.
concerned

Jackson, OH

#4 Feb 18, 2012
J Edgar wrote:
I'm pretty sure the FBI has confirmed for 100% that his handwriting is the one that wrote the letters. And he was indicted by a Grand Jury. Doubt he will get in trouble, but I'm pretty sure he is guilty.
He just might have himself in some trouble he can't get out of due to the people he has done this to !?!?
Squash

Dublin, OH

#5 Feb 20, 2012
J Edgar wrote:
This must be Judge Judy on here.
Lew

Jackson, OH

#7 Feb 20, 2012
Citizen wrote:
What do you all think?
Does everyone know what was in these letters ??
Tiny

Jackson, OH

#8 Feb 20, 2012
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
He just might have himself in some trouble he can't get out of due to the people he has done this to !?!?
maybe he is covering for some one in his family.
unknown

Circleville, OH

#9 Feb 20, 2012
I think it was threats to some school board members, principals if I remember right?
Apparently someone had a lot
Of time on their hands?!

“I never saw a thing.......”

Since: Apr 11

U.S.A.

#10 Feb 21, 2012
We never know if he did do this as to why, what did he have to gain.??
If it wasn't for money why?
Did some one know something on him so he just wanted them gone.
But guess time will tell but believe me people do stuff all the time you would never think there that kind of person.
Sam

Jackson, OH

#11 Feb 21, 2012
He is guilty. He is an ass that is mean to others! Of course nothing will happen to him. This is Jackson Ohio!

“I never saw a thing.......”

Since: Apr 11

U.S.A.

#12 Feb 21, 2012
Well I hope if they find him Guilty he does have to do some kind of time,
why go to all the expense to find out if he gets nothing out of it?
What? did he gain in doing others like that?
knowing

Jackson, OH

#13 Feb 21, 2012
Sam wrote:
He is guilty. He is an ass that is mean to others! Of course nothing will happen to him. This is Jackson Ohio!
I agree with you that he is a mean person but I do disagree with you in that I believe he will get what he has coming to him.
teachers

Jackson, OH

#14 Feb 21, 2012
thank goodness jackson has become the county to be admired for doing what is right and to not let money buy their way out of this one !!
HateThisCounty

United States

#15 Feb 21, 2012
Sad, but no this county will not do the right thing. Money buys anything in this county. Jackson county has always been the same, its all about the NAME and money. And Mr Cross has what it takes. Yes he can be a mean person. And Wanda thinks she is better than God. Funny how the story hasnt been told of exactly what he did. he didnt hesitate to tell why he resigned from the school board when he did. Yes he had a good cause. But why was this kept secret and that wasnt.
Eric

Wilmington, OH

#16 Feb 21, 2012
teachers

where are you dreaming or what drugs are you on?
jackson

Jackson, OH

#17 Feb 21, 2012
HateThisCounty wrote:
Sad, but no this county will not do the right thing. Money buys anything in this county. Jackson county has always been the same, its all about the NAME and money. And Mr Cross has what it takes. Yes he can be a mean person. And Wanda thinks she is better than God. Funny how the story hasnt been told of exactly what he did. he didnt hesitate to tell why he resigned from the school board when he did. Yes he had a good cause. But why was this kept secret and that wasnt.
He will pay and not his way out !! He has went up against to many people that will see this thru and the FBI is aware of what is going on
writing

Dublin, OH

#18 Feb 21, 2012
When you have a few to spare take the time to look up about hand writing cases on the web. This case is a joke. Its election time wake up people.
jackson

Jackson, OH

#19 Feb 22, 2012
writing wrote:
When you have a few to spare take the time to look up about hand writing cases on the web. This case is a joke. Its election time wake up people.
This has been an ongoing investigation since 2008 ! A joke ?? I think not ! When all the information comes out and it will I think people will definitely look at this family in a different way ! Just ask the people that received these letters /threats if it is a joke !
HateThisCounty

United States

#20 Feb 22, 2012
jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
He will pay and not his way out !! He has went up against to many people that will see this thru and the FBI is aware of what is going on
We can hope. However, the news said that the arraignments would be today. Guess who WAS NOT in court....Ancil Cross!
HateThisCounty

United States

#21 Feb 22, 2012
Who did he threaten/stalk and how so? Ive known for several years how him and his wife are. This does not surprise me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
married women screwing around 5 min HARE 4
city income tax 4 hr bob 39
Joel canter 14 hr Playgirl2016 1
Baby unused clothing store in Kackson Tue Grampa 4
Neil Sollars Tue Maybe 17
Pregnant by 1/2 Brother!???!? Mon Need to Know 8
Brian Staley accident?? Mon Lmao 4

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance