Arrested at Pizza Hut?

Posted in the Jackson Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jennings

Dublin, OH

#1 Apr 16, 2012
who did JPD arrest at Pizza Hut parking lot yesterday??
blk

West Chester, OH

#2 Apr 16, 2012
noone went to jailmy girl got set up took the blame for everything and she wil be charged for it but jpd did an illegal search on the car and found a sks but i dont know ifthey can use that agaisnt her becausethey cant search the car wth out a warrent
watevs

Demotte, IN

#3 Apr 17, 2012
Police may search your car/house/self if upon interaction you or partys in said car or home act suspicious and the owner/driver gives permission
Jamal Jerome Jackson

United States

#4 Apr 17, 2012
my xxxxx if they didnt hafta break in the xxx car then it was more than likely legal fo shizzy.and I hope she do go to prison we dont need ppl with those type of guns concealed w/o a permit showing yous responsible enough to do so.
???

United States

#5 Apr 17, 2012
Jamal Jerome Jackson wrote:
my xxxxx if they didnt hafta break in the xxx car then it was more than likely legal fo shizzy.and I hope she do go to prison we dont need ppl with those type of guns concealed w/o a permit showing yous responsible enough to do so.
That's for sure!!!
watevs

Demotte, IN

#6 Apr 17, 2012
Yep do some time im just surprised there were no drugs involved n whats this girls name?
not true

Saint Louis, MO

#7 Apr 17, 2012
They must have a warrant to search ur house
watevs

Demotte, IN

#8 Apr 17, 2012
Not if ya let em in dear
000222666jjljklk kjlkjjjkl

Jackson, OH

#9 Apr 17, 2012
There has to be a search warrant to search a home, but they DO NOT need one to search a car! Hsve worked in the legal system
not true

Potosi, MO

#10 Apr 17, 2012
watevs wrote:
Not if ya let em in dear
Yes, but you said upon interaction
Meg

Chillicothe, OH

#11 Apr 17, 2012
not true wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but you said upon interaction
"and the owner/driver gives permission"

can u not read???
nada

Potosi, MO

#12 Apr 18, 2012
Heard they got locked up over some stolen guns
Meg

Chillicothe, OH

#13 Apr 18, 2012
Who was it??
halo

Kansas City, MO

#14 Apr 18, 2012
Who cares nosey
halo

Kansas City, MO

#15 Apr 18, 2012
Who cares nosey
Meg

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Apr 18, 2012
I care because I want to know the names of people to look out for! If I hear my children are hanging out with/going to the house of _________ and I have heard of them getting busted for drugs or something then I know who to look out for... In Jackson county there are so many BAD people I need to start keeping a list!!!
btw

Dublin, OH

#17 Jun 4, 2012
i know that all the people below was involved n a bunch of robbery and one consisted of guns flat screens tv's and then they was suppose to have got bust and linda malone took the blame for everything but it was shaleena caines, vanessa arthur,her boy friend dustin crabtree and kyle ousley they all need to pay they r all druggie and theif and they never get caught so they just keep it up.....
pip

United States

#18 Jun 4, 2012
btw wrote:
i know that all the people below was involved n a bunch of robbery and one consisted of guns flat screens tv's and then they was suppose to have got bust and linda malone took the blame for everything but it was shaleena caines, vanessa arthur,her boy friend dustin crabtree and kyle ousley they all need to pay they r all druggie and theif and they never get caught so they just keep it up.....
I haven't talked to shaleah, vynessa, or Dustin a while but I HIGHLY DOUBT any of them r on drugs, you can't even spell their names right so who knows if your details are accurate!!! I'm gonna go ahead and have this thread deleted!!! Because they're good friends
yea

Garden City, MI

#19 Jun 4, 2012
Actually they all are a bunch of junkies and thiefs so i agree with btw
MissThang

United States

#20 Jun 4, 2012
Sorry to tell ya pip, but they're all drugged up losers now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
question 2 min WOW 7
sara dalton 47 min Justin 11
Jeri Baisden Burn her own car she hinted on fb 54 min notright 1
Starving horses 1 hr NWO 15
kaysey and mel 2 hr duhhh 2
Kim Meadows back in jail again 8 hr Metalchik 19
Randy Dennison (Nov '16) 11 hr Really 5

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance