Who do you support for Governor in Oh...

Henry Jefferson

Since: Aug 12

Hilliard, OH

#7475 Aug 26, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered you.
Let me give you a hint. It's probably not the anti-Obama material per se. There's a lot of that and people don't get banned. They probably don't like your race baiting, bigoted, hate speech. But that's just a guess.
Here's what apparently did it:

http://dancingczars.files.wordpress.com/2011/...

Only a true Obama bum-smoocher would call that racism or "hate speech."

Henry Jefferson

Hilliard, OH

#7476 Aug 26, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Kramer's attorney.
Fred G. Sanford.
Henry Jefferson.
I know you don't like facts, but I think that's 3.
Kramer's Attorney died at the end of July. FGS started on August 1 or 2.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#7477 Aug 26, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>Post anti-Obama material. Works like a charm. And this is only my second identity this month. Not by choice.
Nice deflection from what I posted to you, though.
Funny, Mr XXX does it almost daily. Never banned.

You and Kennesaw can't seem to stay put though.

Why?

woof

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7478 Aug 26, 2012
free wrote:
You fall off the turnip truck ? Remember, Liberal Democrats are the enemy, undermining our society of common sense people. What is wrong with you ?
<quoted text>
Republicans did that with the 16th Amendment I am betting You fell off the turnip truck, I had to through that in anyways LOL.

The Republicans 16th amendment more or less declares that all of our income is the property of the Federal government. Any amount they let us keep is the result of the benevolence of the Democrats & Republicans in Congress. The Courts have ruled as such throughout the history of the income tax. This includes any income, from gifts to fringe benefits. If your employer pays for a business lunch, the Federal government can tax you for 100% of your lunch if they so desire. There are of course loopholes and all sorts of deductions and write offs. But those are all by the grace of Congress. According to the Courts and the 16th amendment Congress doesn’t have to write any deductions into law. They’re entitled to everything.

The income tax was sold to the American people by progressive Republican President William Howard Taft as a tax on corporations and rich people. Prior to the amendment taxes had to be apportioned to the states according to the census. As such most taxes the Federal government collected were Tariffs and various excise taxes. When it was sold to the American people, the idea was to tax the rich. Within 5 years of its passage the top rate was 77%. After a generation, most Americans were stuck paying income taxes. Now we’ve gotten to the point where government is calling a healthcare fine a tax. And why not? If everything belongs to the government what is to stop them from taxing us in fines?

http://stevenbirnspeaks.com/2012/06/29/the-re...

On July 12, 1909, the resolution proposing the 16th Amendment was passed by the 61st Congress which Both chambers were held by Republican majority.

61st United States Congress

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/61st_United_Stat...

Adoption of the 16th amendment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sixteenth_Amendm...
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#7479 Aug 26, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>Here's what apparently did it:
http://dancingczars.files.wordpress.com/2011/...
Only a true Obama bum-smoocher would call that racism or "hate speech."
Must have been a helluva a god fearin sermon this mornin Fred.

Keep it up, and you'll have to go tomorrow too.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Seville, OH

#7480 Aug 26, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>Kramer's Attorney died at the end of July. FGS started on August 1 or 2.
Today is August 26. Do the math.

Henry Jefferson

Hilliard, OH

#7481 Aug 26, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Must have been a helluva a god fearin sermon this mornin Fred.
Keep it up, and you'll have to go tomorrow too.
woof
You call that photo racist?
What a moron.

Henry Jefferson

Hilliard, OH

#7482 Aug 26, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, Mr XXX does it almost daily. Never banned.
You and Kennesaw can't seem to stay put though.
Why?
woof
xxxrated doesn't usually post links. The photo set off the folks who live in Obama's colon.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#7483 Aug 26, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>You call that photo racist?
What a moron.
I did? I don't remember saying that. Did I?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#7484 Aug 26, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>xxxrated doesn't usually post links. The photo set off the folks who live in Obama's colon.
What I would say though is that if someone has to post that sort of drivel, that person's maturity is about on par with that of a fourth grader who has been held back one year by his mother.

woof

Henry Jefferson

Hilliard, OH

#7485 Aug 26, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
I did? I don't remember saying that. Did I?
woof
Yeah, you did...

"Keep it up, and you'll have to go tomorrow too."

So, I need absolution for posting that photo?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#7486 Aug 26, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, you did...
"Keep it up, and you'll have to go tomorrow too."
So, I need absolution for posting that photo?
Clearly, you need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills Fred.

Lesson one: You can't always impose your own perceptions upon the writings of others and arrive at an accurate conclusion of the writer's thoughts, or intent. Sometimes you can. Not always.

On the other hand though Fred, I have no doubt whatsoever, that you are indeed a race-baiting, immature, vile, middle aged man, who pretends to be a good, God fearing, Christian Catholic.

And you do a very very poor job of it.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#7487 Aug 26, 2012
As for the absolution question, send it to your parish priest, from your own personal e-mail account, and ask him.

Let me know what he says. I'd be interested in knowing.

woof
StarryStarry

Canton, OH

#7488 Aug 26, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Share with us. What does a poster have to do to be repeatedly banned from Topix? This is your (at least) 3d ID in a month.
May I please have another banning from you? My choice, is to not register, as it takes too much time. But, Bucko, I can register any tine you call me on it. So, call me, don't be afraid......you can call me, I'll be around.

Location hidden

#7489 Aug 26, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>Post anti-Obama material. Works like a charm. And this is only my second identity this month. Not by choice.
Nice deflection from what I posted to you, though.
I dont think it has to do with being anti-Obama if that was the case that bunch on the US politics forum should have been gone along time ago.
Loren Eberly

Mount Gilead, OH

#7490 Aug 26, 2012
Voting Is Every American Citizens Responsibility:

It’s every American citizen’s responsibility to nominate and elect President, Governor, Representatives of US the Government, County Commissioners, Township Trustees, Mayors, City Council, School Administrators and Board Members.

That abolishes FDR Social Security Program and ALL taxes except income tax. And funds citizens over 50 years old with the Social Security trust fund they contributed to and the General Fund, Funded with same percentage of every American Citizens wages (union contract) investment and independent business profit.

Deny OPEC Nations, Enron Stockholders, Wal-Mart Stockholders, Hillarys, Chinese, Foreign and Domestic Investors and Stockholders (money marketers) Liberty; to market more stock dividends (money) quarterly. In the wholesale and retail price of every product and service Human Beings use for life. And School Boards and Government needs to build, maintain and operate schools, infrastructure, and provide local and national security, and Government services. Workers, consumers, and taxpayers get only product or service. Needed to measure and maintain the strength and growth of this UNAFFORDABLE economy and distribute money into OPEC Nations, Enron Stockholders, Wal-Mart Stockholders, Hillarys, Chinese, Foreign and Domestic Investors and Stockholders portfolios.

Comply with USA Labor Law, The Constitution, and demands of Natural Law: what Mother Nature, God, or Whatever Power decreed to be the reality of the real world, democracy, capitalism, the US Constitution, and free, fair, and affordable commerce and common sense demands.

Demanding every Stockholder, corporation, farmer, business, outsourcer sweatshop, and nonprofit, tax-exempt, organization and Church; markets the cost in the wholesale and retail price of his or her product and service; of every worker, consumer, and taxpayer's wages (union contract), investment and independent business profit. This enables every worker, consumer, and taxpayer to pay healthcare insurance premium or pay healthcare provider. Pay income tax; and pay for every product and service they use for life. With money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit. This enables every parent to educate, love, nurse, nurture, discipline, protect, and provide; for every child (job) they conceive. And fund schools, infrastructure, local and national security, government services, and etc.; with money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit.

Defying USA Labor Law, the Constitution, and Realities demands is bankrupting USA. Makes free, fair, and affordable commerce IMPOSSIBLE; Makes funding schools IMPOSSIBLE; Makes balancing every budget IMPOSSIBLE; Makes women, Union workers, consumers, taxpayers, and Americas grandchildren's children life UNAFFORDABLE; and created Ohio’s $1.35 trillion budget deficit, the $40 trillion social security and the $16 trillion national debt. America’s grandchildren’s children are responsible to pay Chinese, Foreign and Domestic Investors and Stockholders interest with this debt until they are 18 years old.

America’s grandchildren’s children cannot afford life and pay this debt with the $7.25 per hour Government mandated labor wage in a hundred million years.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7491 Aug 26, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
How should we pay for the manned space program, with a tax cut for Mitt Romney?
you need to start paying income tax for starters

Location hidden

#7492 Aug 26, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like a progressive Republican.
Che Reagan Christ

Seville, OH

#7493 Aug 26, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize that you bring absolutely nothing to the discussion?

Henry Jefferson

Hilliard, OH

#7494 Aug 26, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize that you bring absolutely nothing to the discussion?
Compared to you, he's a veritable chorus of sanity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jackson school board 10 min CER1 574
We knew this was coming 39 min Expected 30
Susan Baker Josh Baker 44 min James 1
Lindsay wolford jenison binion 1 hr lol 3
24 hour fitness 1 hr Justwondering 10
Sheriff cruisers in a hurry! 1 hr Ann 2
Here's how much Jackson City workers make....bl... 4 hr WAKEUO 23

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance