Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#7464 Aug 26, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals will make excuses for anything. Kind of like the way the protected John FFFF Kerry when he told a room full of college kids that only dopes end up in the military and fight wars like Iraq.
All these leftists are in the same bed tugging at each others ear. They would have never pulled this stunt if a Republican were in the White House. Democrats want to believe we are just as naive as they are.
NLRB tries to stop Boeing "Nope, not Obama 's fault." Guns were provided to dangerous Mexican drug lords "Nope, not Obama's fault." Five trillion more in additional debt "Nope, not Obama's fault." Over 8% unemployment "Nope, not Obama's fault." Lost our three star credit rating "Nope, not Obama's fault." Gasoline prices doubled since he took office "Nope, not Obama's fault."
I think that if we had a theme of DumBama's presidency, it should be it's not Obama's fault. That way Democrats can continue to hail him as a success.
Your Mother gave birth to you.

Nope. Not her fault.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7465 Aug 26, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals will make excuses for anything. Kind of like the way the protected John FFFF Kerry when he told a room full of college kids that only dopes end up in the military and fight wars like Iraq.
All these leftists are in the same bed tugging at each others ear. They would have never pulled this stunt if a Republican were in the White House. Democrats want to believe we are just as naive as they are.
NLRB tries to stop Boeing "Nope, not Obama 's fault." Guns were provided to dangerous Mexican drug lords "Nope, not Obama's fault." Five trillion more in additional debt "Nope, not Obama's fault." Over 8% unemployment "Nope, not Obama's fault." Lost our three star credit rating "Nope, not Obama's fault." Gasoline prices doubled since he took office "Nope, not Obama's fault."
I think that if we had a theme of DumBama's presidency, it should be it's not Obama's fault. That way Democrats can continue to hail him as a success.
You didn't read about the NLRB, did you?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7466 Aug 26, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Neil Armstrong died. Must be Obama's fault.

Since: Aug 12

Hilliard, OH

#7468 Aug 26, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Neil Armstrong died. Must be Obama's fault.
No, Obama killed the manned space program; he hasn't gotten around to the astronauts yet.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7469 Aug 26, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>No, Obama killed the manned space program; he hasn't gotten around to the astronauts yet.
How should we pay for the manned space program, with a tax cut for Mitt Romney?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7470 Aug 26, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>No, Obama killed the manned space program; he hasn't gotten around to the astronauts yet.
Share with us. What does a poster have to do to be repeatedly banned from Topix? This is your (at least) 3d ID in a month.

Hilliard, OH

#7471 Aug 26, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Share with us. What does a poster have to do to be repeatedly banned from Topix? This is your (at least) 3d ID in a month.
Post anti-Obama material. Works like a charm. And this is only my second identity this month. Not by choice.
Nice deflection from what I posted to you, though.
free

Sidney, OH

#7472 Aug 26, 2012
You fall off the turnip truck ? Remember, Liberal Democrats are the enemy, undermining our society of common sense people. What is wrong with you ?
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Remember, Republicans more or less declared that all of our income is the property of the Federal government. Any amount the Democrats & Republcans in Congress let us keep is the result of the benevolence of Congress.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7473 Aug 26, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>Post anti-Obama material. Works like a charm. And this is only my second identity this month. Not by choice.
I answered you.

Let me give you a hint. It's probably not the anti-Obama material per se. There's a lot of that and people don't get banned. They probably don't like your race baiting, bigoted, hate speech. But that's just a guess.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7474 Aug 26, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>Post anti-Obama material. Works like a charm. And this is only my second identity this month. Not by choice.
Kramer's attorney.
Fred G. Sanford.
Henry Jefferson.

I know you don't like facts, but I think that's 3.

Hilliard, OH

#7475 Aug 26, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered you.
Let me give you a hint. It's probably not the anti-Obama material per se. There's a lot of that and people don't get banned. They probably don't like your race baiting, bigoted, hate speech. But that's just a guess.
Here's what apparently did it:

http://dancingczars.files.wordpress.com/2011/...

Only a true Obama bum-smoocher would call that racism or "hate speech."

Hilliard, OH

#7476 Aug 26, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Kramer's attorney.
Fred G. Sanford.
Henry Jefferson.
I know you don't like facts, but I think that's 3.
Kramer's Attorney died at the end of July. FGS started on August 1 or 2.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#7477 Aug 26, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
Funny, Mr XXX does it almost daily. Never banned.

You and Kennesaw can't seem to stay put though.

Why?

woof

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7478 Aug 26, 2012
free wrote:
You fall off the turnip truck ? Remember, Liberal Democrats are the enemy, undermining our society of common sense people. What is wrong with you ?
<quoted text>
Republicans did that with the 16th Amendment I am betting You fell off the turnip truck, I had to through that in anyways LOL.

The Republicans 16th amendment more or less declares that all of our income is the property of the Federal government. Any amount they let us keep is the result of the benevolence of the Democrats & Republicans in Congress. The Courts have ruled as such throughout the history of the income tax. This includes any income, from gifts to fringe benefits. If your employer pays for a business lunch, the Federal government can tax you for 100% of your lunch if they so desire. There are of course loopholes and all sorts of deductions and write offs. But those are all by the grace of Congress. According to the Courts and the 16th amendment Congress doesn’t have to write any deductions into law. They’re entitled to everything.

The income tax was sold to the American people by progressive Republican President William Howard Taft as a tax on corporations and rich people. Prior to the amendment taxes had to be apportioned to the states according to the census. As such most taxes the Federal government collected were Tariffs and various excise taxes. When it was sold to the American people, the idea was to tax the rich. Within 5 years of its passage the top rate was 77%. After a generation, most Americans were stuck paying income taxes. Now we’ve gotten to the point where government is calling a healthcare fine a tax. And why not? If everything belongs to the government what is to stop them from taxing us in fines?

http://stevenbirnspeaks.com/2012/06/29/the-re...

On July 12, 1909, the resolution proposing the 16th Amendment was passed by the 61st Congress which Both chambers were held by Republican majority.

61st United States Congress

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/61st_United_Stat...

Adoption of the 16th amendment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sixteenth_Amendm...
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#7479 Aug 26, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>Here's what apparently did it:
http://dancingczars.files.wordpress.com/2011/...
Only a true Obama bum-smoocher would call that racism or "hate speech."
Must have been a helluva a god fearin sermon this mornin Fred.

Keep it up, and you'll have to go tomorrow too.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7480 Aug 26, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>Kramer's Attorney died at the end of July. FGS started on August 1 or 2.
Today is August 26. Do the math.

Hilliard, OH

#7481 Aug 26, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Must have been a helluva a god fearin sermon this mornin Fred.
Keep it up, and you'll have to go tomorrow too.
woof
You call that photo racist?
What a moron.

Hilliard, OH

#7482 Aug 26, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, Mr XXX does it almost daily. Never banned.
You and Kennesaw can't seem to stay put though.
Why?
woof
xxxrated doesn't usually post links. The photo set off the folks who live in Obama's colon.
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#7483 Aug 26, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>You call that photo racist?
What a moron.
I did? I don't remember saying that. Did I?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Massillon, OH

#7484 Aug 26, 2012
Henry Jefferson wrote:
<quoted text>xxxrated doesn't usually post links. The photo set off the folks who live in Obama's colon.
What I would say though is that if someone has to post that sort of drivel, that person's maturity is about on par with that of a fourth grader who has been held back one year by his mother.

woof

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Hamilton 4 min Sos 6
In need of electric stove for famliy 9 min Willhelp 8
Bev & Jinn JONES (Apr '13) 17 min Jones 35
Did they find the car that was stolen from pond... 25 min Shame 6
Bill D 2 hr jobs 1
Tanya Ramsey 2 hr Mark 5
clark walker 3 hr Matt 9
More from around the web

Jackson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE