Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Che Reagan Christ

Seville, OH

#6313 Jul 8, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Like talking to a brick wall:
By NBC News and msnbc.com
Florida teenager Trayvon Martin died from a single gunshot wound to the chest fired from “intermediate range,” according to an autopsy report reviewed Wednesday by NBC News.
The official report, prepared by the medical examiner in Volusia County, Fla., also found that the 17-year-old Martin had one other fresh injury – a small abrasion, no more than a quarter-inch in size – on his left ring finger below the knuckle.
Separately, a medical report on Martin’s alleged killer, 28-year-old George Zimmerman, prepared by his personal physician the day after Martin’s shooting in Sanford, Fla., on Feb. 26, found that the Neighborhood Watch volunteer suffered a likely broken nose, swelling, two black eyes and cuts to the scalp. That report, first reported Tuesday by ABC News, also was reviewed by NBC News.
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/16/...
Trayvon Martin had marijuana in system the night he was gunned down
RICH SCHAPIRO
Thursday, May 17, 2012
Trayvon Martin had marijuana in his system the night he was gunned down in a Florida condo complex, according to a medical report released Thursday.
Martin’s autopsy report shows he had traces of THC, the active ingredient in pot, in his blood and urine.
The medical file was among a trove of evidence — including hundreds of pages of interviews and photos — released Thursday.
http://articles.nydailynews.com/2012-05-17/ne...
Like I said before and you still ignore:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Toxicology said he had trace amounts. Anyone with even a rudimentary understanding of forensic toxicology knows that trace amounts of THC tell us ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about whether the person was high. Your ignorance about this doesn't help your credibility as a "breath sound on 911 tape" expert.
<quoted text>
Wrong again. Martin's other injury was an abrasion on his 4th left finger. Not what you would expect on someone who was beating someone else. You also seem to forget the gunshot wound in the center of his chest from a gun less than 30 inches away.
<quoted text>
Che Reagan Christ

Seville, OH

#6314 Jul 8, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Statues are the laws. Geeze. Brilliant.
You are about as sharp as a bowling ball, aren't you?

Kramers Attorney

Since: Apr 12

Hilliard, OH

#6315 Jul 8, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Wrong. Toxicology said he had trace amounts. Anyone with even a rudimentary understanding of forensic toxicology knows that trace amounts of THC tell us ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about whether the person was high. Your ignorance about this doesn't help your credibility as a "breath sound on 911 tape" expert.
<quoted text>
Wrong again. Martin's other injury was an abrasion on his 4th left finger. Not what you would expect on someone who was beating someone else. You also seem to forget the gunshot wound in the center of his chest from a gun less than 30 inches away.
<quoted text>
Generally, when someone is being beaten to a pulp they are less than 30 inches away from the one doing the beating.
Please, never sit on a jury.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#6316 Jul 8, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say that they would win, I just said they can sue. That's why I provided you that article of the Cleveland police officers being sued. It can happen and as you stated, it's just a royal pain in the azz. The probability of success increases when different races are involved. I shoot a black attacker where I live, it goes to court with a nearly all black jury or a judge who wants to keep winning elections in a black district, I can lose my pants right or wrong. This is why I say they should get rid of that ability to sue in the first place. If it's justified, it should protect you from liability. Hell, even OJ was sued after he won his double murder trial.
You don't understand...recovery is barred under the law under specified circumstances. Its out of the Judge's hands and no amount of politics can change that.

The OJ analogy and the police incident analogy aren't relevant...entirely different sets of facts...and applicable law.

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Seville, OH

#6317 Jul 8, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>Generally, when someone is being beaten to a pulp they are less than 30 inches away from the one doing the beating.
Please, never sit on a jury.
You aren't familiar with the context, bozo. Pipe down.

Kramers Attorney

Hilliard, OH

#6318 Jul 8, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't familiar with the context, bozo. Pipe down.
Caught once again, Che pulls the context card.
Che Reagan Christ

Seville, OH

#6319 Jul 8, 2012
Kramers Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>Caught once again, Che pulls the context card.
Caught being right. You are lost as usual.

Kramers Attorney

Hilliard, OH

#6320 Jul 8, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Caught being right. You are lost as usual.
Lame, lame, lame.
You're slipping.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#6323 Jul 8, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not...its pretty clear that you missed that.
woof
Oh, I see. Kind of like when John Kerry told college students that if they didn't stay in school, they could end up in a place like Iraq??? A flubbed joke that nobody got. I getcha.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#6324 Jul 8, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
My Lord are you dense. An abrasion on the finger IS an indication that you were striking somebody or something. If I am about to attack you, I don't aim for your stupid finger. I aim for the centerline of the body.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#6325 Jul 8, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are about as sharp as a bowling ball, aren't you?
And that says what about you? You didn't know that statute and law was the same thing.

"The best part about being a liberal is never having to say you were wrong."
xxxrayted
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#6326 Jul 8, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't understand...recovery is barred under the law under specified circumstances. Its out of the Judge's hands and no amount of politics can change that.
The OJ analogy and the police incident analogy aren't relevant...entirely different sets of facts...and applicable law.
woof
They are relevant because in both cases, a person filing for restitution made the claim that in spite of court ruling, the defendants are still liable.

If you can't sue police officers and you can't sue a citizen for defending himself, then why are such suits allowed in the first place if the judgement was set beforehand? A court wouldn't even hear the case. You wouldn't even be allowed to file it. If I shot an intruder in my home this evening, and the family or subject wanted to sue me, they couldn't. No court would hear the argument because the law of liability protection is already in place.

I think what the problem is that you are reading the law all wrong. If you were correct, then not only would these cases be thrown out of court, but they would not be part of the training for obtaining a CCW license. Lawyers and law makers read things differently than you and I. That's why we rely on an interpretation from experts who write in layman's terms such as what is found in the CCW manual.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#6327 Jul 8, 2012
free wrote:
Zimmy ran after Martin, stalking him aggressively with a concealed weapon ? That was the only thing he did wrong ? You're too optimistic. Police will respond based on the Zimmy's past multiple 911 calls, crying "Wolf" again and again and again.
Martin family files a civil lawsuit against Zimmy, the neighborhood watch, the city if it endorsed the watch group and the apartment complex, making the court deside who has culpability at any level and at any amount. Make them defend themselves in court and settle if legal costs will outpace settlement costs.
<quoted text>
I don't know one city who outlawed block watches. If the city was in anyway responsible for the actions of individuals who are participants of block watches, there would be a law against them. Most cities who have crime problems endorse block watches.

I don't know for sure, but in the likely event that Zimmerman is found not guilty or the case is thrown out of court, he may be financially liable for the death of their son. It all depends on what the Florida laws are.

But you question if the only thing Zimmerman did wrong was chase after Martin. What else did he do wrong that is not circumstantial or theory?
Loren Eberly

Johnstown, OH

#6329 Jul 9, 2012
USA Labor Law, Constitution, and Natural Law Demands:

The majority of 53% of US the Government of this Representative Republic that vote and the 47% nonvoters that sit on their dead hands and whine; Successfully elects President, Governor, Representatives of US the Government, County Commissioners, Township Trustees, Mayors, City Council, School Administrators and Board Members.

That holds students accountable to pay bank interest on $40,000 to $80,000 student loans after they graduate from college with the $7.25 per hour Government mandated labor wage.

This is needed to measure and maintain the strength and growth of this unaffordable economy and distribute money Human Beings cannot digest; burn in internal combustion engines; or burn to heat and cool their American Dream. Into OPEC Nations, Enron Stockholders, Wal-Mart Stockholders, Hillarys, Chinese, Foreign and Domestic Investors Stockholders, and Government portfolios.

USA Labor Law, The Constitution, and demands of Natural Law: what Mother Nature, God, or Whatever Power decreed to be the reality of the real world, democracy, capitalism, the US Constitution, and free, fair, and affordable commerce and common sense demands.

Demands every corporation, farmer, business, outsourcer sweatshop, and nonprofit, tax-exempt, organization and Church; markets the cost in the wholesale and retail price of his or her product and service; of every student, worker, consumer, and taxpayer's wages (union contract), investment and independent business profit. This enables every student, worker, consumer, and taxpayer to pay healthcare insurance premium or pay healthcare provider. Pay ALL taxes and pay for every product and service they use for life. With money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit. This enables every parent to educate, love, nurse, nurture, discipline, protect, and provide; for every child (job) they conceive. And fund schools, infrastructure, local and national security, government services, and etc.; with money derived from wages, investment profit, and independent business profit.

President, Governor, Representatives of US the Government, County Commissioners, Township Trustees, Mayors, City Council, School Administrators and Board Members demanding students work three part time jobs without pension or healthcare for fewer wages than they can afford life.

Demands students hold Government employees, Parents, Teachers, Veterans, Police, Firemen, and Fathers disqualified for affirmative action with white skin, Union workers, consumers, taxpayers, and America’s grandchildren’s children Representatives deny Collective Bargaining Rights accountable.

To pay student loans and afford life with welfare checks, food stamps, housing vouchers, and Medicaid.

This defiance of USA Labor Law, The Constitution, and Realities demands is bankrupting USA. Makes free, fair, and affordable commerce IMPOSSIBLE; Makes funding schools IMPOSSIBLE; Makes balancing every budget IMPOSSIBLE; Makes Union workers, consumers, taxpayers, and Americas grandchildren's children life UNAFFORDABLE; and created Ohio’s $1.35 trillion budget deficit, the $40 trillion social security and the $16 trillion national debt. America’s grandchildren’s children are responsible to pay Chinese, Foreign and Domestic Investors and Stockholders interest with this debt until they are 18 years old. America’s grandchildren’s children cannot afford life and pay this debt with the $7.25 per hour Government mandated labor wage in a hundred million years.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#6330 Jul 9, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good idea. Rely on a manual and some gun nut shooting instructor for legal advice. What the hell do statutes have to do with the law? Brilliant.
be very afraid.

those gun nuts outnumber your ilk.

the 2nd admendment says I can carry a gun anywhere.

seems you learned nothing from this tragic event.

the law is the 2nd admendment, every thing else is unconstitutional.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6331 Jul 9, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
They are relevant because in both cases, a person filing for restitution made the claim that in spite of court ruling, the defendants are still liable.
If you can't sue police officers and you can't sue a citizen for defending himself, then why are such suits allowed in the first place if the judgement was set beforehand? A court wouldn't even hear the case. You wouldn't even be allowed to file it. If I shot an intruder in my home this evening, and the family or subject wanted to sue me, they couldn't. No court would hear the argument because the law of liability protection is already in place.
I think what the problem is that you are reading the law all wrong. If you were correct, then not only would these cases be thrown out of court, but they would not be part of the training for obtaining a CCW license. Lawyers and law makers read things differently than you and I. That's why we rely on an interpretation from experts who write in layman's terms such as what is found in the CCW manual.
I don't recall the exact facts of the OJ case, but I think he claimed that an intruder killed his wife while he was the prime suspect...no claim of self defense.

The incident involving the police...different facts as well...suspect already in custody.

Once again...anyone can file a suit, no matter how frivolous.
And if you file a frivolous suit, you run the risk of being penalized by the court with fines, costs, and attorneys fees.

Do a search on the Ohio Supreme Court's web site. You will not find one suit in either the state appellate courts, or the Supreme Court since 9/9/2008 involving the self defense tort protections of ORC 2307.60

You're right, Lawyers read things differently than you. I told you, I have the same license as the AG. I know what I'm reading. I'm confident of that.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#6332 Jul 9, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
be very afraid.
those gun nuts outnumber your ilk.
the 2nd admendment says I can carry a gun anywhere.
seems you learned nothing from this tragic event.
the law is the 2nd admendment, every thing else is unconstitutional.
You are soooooooooooooooooo smart.

And good lookin too!!!!!!!!!!

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Seville, OH

#6333 Jul 9, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
My Lord are you dense. An abrasion on the finger IS an indication that you were striking somebody or something. If I am about to attack you, I don't aim for your stupid finger. I aim for the centerline of the body.
Just one. On one finger. Nothing on the other seven where you would expect injury in the attack that you describe.

Do you still insist that Martin was high?
Che Reagan Christ

Seville, OH

#6334 Jul 9, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And that says what about you? You didn't know that statute and law was the same thing.
"The best part about being a liberal is never having to say you were wrong."
xxxrayted
This is why no one can have a serious conversation with you. It is impossible to have even a casual conversation with you.

You wanted to rely on a manual. Duke suggested you should read the actual statute. You refused. I mocked you for thinking the manual was the law. Got it? Carumba.
Che Reagan Christ

Seville, OH

#6335 Jul 9, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you finally admitted it. Duke is an attorney you ritard. You still haven't figured that out? Glad to hear you will be listening to him now.

Who is going to stop that person from filing a frivolous lawsuit? Don't you get the difference between filing a suit and prevailing on a suit? Of course you don't.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melanie May Hammond aka mae hammond (Jan '17) 24 min Gidget 10
Holzer Jackson Emergency Room 4 hr Jon 32
Prom 4 hr Laken 11
Apple City Wholesalers 4 hr lacey 24
Tara Gray 5 hr tarakight 8
ODOT over paid 5 hr odot9 3
Jennifer Jordan 6 hr Just saying 3

Jackson Jobs

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages