evans center
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
guess

Jackson, OH

#21 Sep 2, 2012
So what is the outcome of the one they found dead in a field by the apartments last week ?
yo

Jackson, OH

#22 Sep 2, 2012
teddy wrote:
I guy had a heart attack and was DOA no drugs no murder
who was the guy?
Lady

Beaver, OH

#23 Sep 2, 2012
You people are really disrespectful. If this was your loved one that passed would you like people posting it all over topix? I don't think so. Have some respect idiots!
Prayers going out to the family of this fella.
guess

Jackson, OH

#24 Sep 2, 2012
Lady wrote:
You people are really disrespectful. If this was your loved one that passed would you like people posting it all over topix? I don't think so. Have some respect idiots!
Prayers going out to the family of this fella.
The question was ...was it drugs, murder, or natural causes ? Why is it disrespectful to ask a question ? Name calling is so disrespectful !!
ok

United States

#25 Sep 2, 2012
Lady wrote:
You people are really disrespectful. If this was your loved one that passed would you like people posting it all over topix? I don't think so. Have some respect idiots!
Prayers going out to the family of this fella.
You're a real piece of work, calling us names and then you say you're praying for the family
guess

Jackson, OH

#26 Sep 2, 2012
ok wrote:
<quoted text>You're a real piece of work, calling us names and then you say you're praying for the family
I agree !!
Breaking News

Springfield, NJ

#27 Sep 2, 2012
9/2/2012 6:53:00 PM
BREAKING NEWS: Autopsy ordered after man dies inside parked vehicle in Jackson


PETE WILSON
Executive Editor

An autopsy has been ordered to determine the cause of death of a McArthur man who was found dead Sunday afternoon while seated inside a parked pickup truck in the Evans Center parking lot.

Jackson Police have identified the dead man as 54-year-old Douglas J. Brewer of McArthur.

Police officers and other emergency-services personnel were called at 2:59 p.m. to the shopping mall, which is located at 731 East Main Street. Brewer's companions had just found him to be unresponsive in the back seat of their pickup truck in front of Little Caesars Pizza.

The three men had come to the Evans Center approximately 20 minutes before to order and pick up a pizza. Brewer had seemingly passed out minutes before on their drive from Hamden to Jackson. But when Brewer's companions checked him closer after ordering the pizza, Brewer was totally unresponsive.

An off-duty paramedic who was among the first to arrive at the scene attempted CPR, but Brewer could not be revived and Jackson County EMS personnel later declared him to be dead.

Jackson County Assistant Coroner John Peters was called to the scene and because the cause of death was undetermined, Brewer's body was sent to the Franklin County Coroner's Office for an autopsy.


However, police say there is no evidence or circumstances to indicate any type of foul play.

One of Brewer's companions, his nephew, 39-year-old Jason A. Brewer of Hamden, was arrested on an outstanding warrant issued by the Vinton County Sheriff's Office for Failure To Pay Child Support. He was turned over to Vinton County deputies later that same afternoon.



emily

Harrison, MI

#28 Sep 3, 2012
guess wrote:
So what is the outcome of the one they found dead in a field by the apartments last week ?
that was my cousin Mike, he probably died of a heart attack. Most men on the Harrison side of my family has died of a heart attack.
many seen him

Jackson, OH

#29 Sep 3, 2012
who wrote:
anyone kno who it was
if you and the others would read the newspaper online at the top of this gossip column you would see what his name is and who was arrested-read the facts before you start this gossip you losers!
guess

Jackson, OH

#30 Sep 3, 2012
many seen him wrote:
<quoted text>if you and the others would read the newspaper online at the top of this gossip column you would see what his name is and who was arrested-read the facts before you start this gossip you losers!
What are you blabbing about ? The Telegram news came out after this forum started. And no one is gossiping as you so pleasantly put it. Name calling is disrespectful !
Rusty shackleford

United States

#31 Sep 3, 2012
Instead of all you dope heads worrying about who died and what happened. Cause you already know. Your just wanting to see if you can ind info about if your gonna be in trouble. Well I got news for ya. Some people that are worthless drug heads have family that don't put up with your kind of shit. So when you get that knock at the door late at night don't be to suprised. It may be the end of the game for ya!
guess

Jackson, OH

#32 Sep 3, 2012
Rusty shackleford wrote:
Instead of all you dope heads worrying about who died and what happened. Cause you already know. Your just wanting to see if you can ind info about if your gonna be in trouble. Well I got news for ya. Some people that are worthless drug heads have family that don't put up with your kind of shit. So when you get that knock at the door late at night don't be to suprised. It may be the end of the game for ya!
We will get a knock on the door just for asking who it was and what happened? What in the world are you on ?
woman who was there

Jackson, OH

#33 Sep 3, 2012
U guys have no respect. My husband and family was there our vehicle was parked right beside the truck. The man was in the front seat. I feel bad for the family. The nephew was trying to make his self cry. He was very fidgety. But its something I wldnt want to witness again. So before u say things get the facts. The police officer had to move our vehicle cz they wldnt let us. It was a very sad day tht day. So everyone needs to have respect.
guess

Jackson, OH

#34 Sep 4, 2012
woman who was there wrote:
U guys have no respect. My husband and family was there our vehicle was parked right beside the truck. The man was in the front seat. I feel bad for the family. The nephew was trying to make his self cry. He was very fidgety. But its something I wldnt want to witness again. So before u say things get the facts. The police officer had to move our vehicle cz they wldnt let us. It was a very sad day tht day. So everyone needs to have respect.
Just because everyone was asking what happened and suggesting that is was either drugs or murder does not show disrespect. That happens everytime someone dies in Jackson because of the drug and murder reputation this town has !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Electric bill 1 hr Andrea 30
Johnny's 7 hr cat 5
Michelle Baxter 15 hr TheSmythCampaigns... 4
Tausha christman 19 hr Ewwwe 4
Lindsay rayy 19 hr Marcus 5
Hot Moms in Jackson 21 hr lowdown 3
places to rent for the day Thu Robert 10

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages