Jackson peewee football
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
mom

Jackson, OH

#42 Oct 31, 2012
CBobRun wrote:
<quoted text>You need to get your facts straight before coming on here and saying anything. Head coaches and other coaches all have there sons on these teams, including the little red coaches. Lol!!!
I do believe YOU are mistaken! Big red head coach has no boys on his team, big white head coach has no boy on the team, little white head coach has no boy on the team. I'm not sure who little red head coach is but if it is Ruckel his boy doesn't play on that team
CBobRun

Jackson, OH

#43 Nov 2, 2012
mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe YOU are mistaken! Big red head coach has no boys on his team, big white head coach has no boy on the team, little white head coach has no boy on the team. I'm not sure who little red head coach is but if it is Ruckel his boy doesn't play on that team
You must be living in a box with no windows or doors. You dont even know who is who and who's doing what. You are embarrassing yourself on here.
I think who plays first base. Lol!!!!!
haha

United States

#44 Nov 2, 2012
Most of you are dummies with bad grammar and spelling and think your kids will someday go pro. LMAO!
CBobRun

Jackson, OH

#45 Nov 2, 2012
haha wrote:
Most of you are dummies with bad grammar and spelling and think your kids will someday go pro. LMAO!
Obviously your a little slow. Then again its people like you that make it fun getting on here. Your so serious. I love it. Lol!!!!
haha

United States

#46 Nov 2, 2012
CBobRun wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously your a little slow. Then again its people like you that make it fun getting on here. Your so serious. I love it. Lol!!!!
You're, it's, and you're....and I'm slow!
CBobRun

Jackson, OH

#47 Nov 2, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
You're, it's, and you're....and I'm slow!
You must be an out of work school teacher or a wanta be school teacher. OH my God!!! I just used the word wanta. This is not school. This is the internet. Get familiar with it. Get a life!!!!!
tim

Jackson, OH

#48 Nov 2, 2012
gidget humphreys-bowling wrote:
I found out about this post and just had to come here and read it..... Absolutely blows my mind!!!!! Only response I have to this is..... Ur poor son... He's done in this program!!!! And bash my dad or the program again, especially my dad....
Your retaliation is to threaten to pull a kid from the program? Thats a bit pathetic. I dont agree with this woman and what shes trying to do with this thread but you are making her point with threats like that
Hahahahaaaaa

Jackson, OH

#51 Nov 2, 2012
Code of Conduct now that is a laugh!!! What about the the leader fighting with a parent physical assault to a parent.? This is a joke. Abusers of the rules making and enforcing rules for parents?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wondering

United States

#52 Nov 2, 2012
Who sent nasty texts? And why?
question

Jackson, OH

#54 Nov 3, 2012
Hahahahaaaaa wrote:
Code of Conduct now that is a laugh!!! What about the the leader fighting with a parent physical assault to a parent.? This is a joke. Abusers of the rules making and enforcing rules for parents?
Again, I remind you that your case is irrelevant. The past is not in question here. The problem seems to be ignorant parents. Theses coaches volunteer their time to teach the kids not to argue with the parents. If in fact the parents do not comply with their code of conduct their children should be dismissed from the program, without questions or drudging up problems from previous years.
pastpresentfutur e

Jackson, OH

#55 Nov 3, 2012
Physical Abuse is never ever irrelevant. Ones past is their reputation. Reputation matters. Fowl mouth matter role model matters. Violence Matters! Previous years matters who you allow your children around.Our children are the future.
question

Jackson, OH

#56 Nov 3, 2012
pastpresentfuture wrote:
Physical Abuse is never ever irrelevant. Ones past is their reputation. Reputation matters. Fowl mouth matter role model matters. Violence Matters! Previous years matters who you allow your children around.Our children are the future.
If you don't like the program feel free not to put your children in it.
winners

Elyria, OH

#57 Nov 12, 2012
1st Place!Whoohoo

Since: Jun 13

United States

#58 Jun 20, 2013
Hell with the program
'nother old guy

Jackson, OH

#59 Jun 21, 2013
Its always been that way. Ignorant people think if they put their kids through that hell they will become great football players. Look at out team, its ok but not outstanding. Look at all the guys that got a free ride or partial, only to quit and give up. Ridiculous!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stewarts LEFT TOWN 1 hr scumbag 11
Papa Johns 2 hr what 8
Pregnant by 1/2 Brother!???!? 2 hr Haha 14
city income tax 7 hr kickm 40
Rhonda Elswick (Mar '11) 11 hr pooky 2
Hey Jerry Ladatto (Dec '13) 12 hr scumbag 35
married women screwing around 13 hr HARE 4

Jackson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance