First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Chappie

Waverly, OH

#1 Mar 20, 2013
Sounds like the Apple Festival is trying to cover up screwing over the Jaycees. I hope people can see the true colors of the Elite trying to take over all control. They keep Bates because The Davis's and the child preditor Mr. Chaps Perry are getting kick backs. Nice job trying to cover your asses.
wow

United States

#2 Mar 20, 2013
on the news it sounds like a few of the old guys just stole the apple festival from the jaycees!
Chappie

United States

#3 Mar 20, 2013
wow wrote:
on the news it sounds like a few of the old guys just stole the apple festival from the jaycees!
I think your right. Sounds like they can not give it up or are trying to keep it in the family. I heard the mayor is helping them in any way he can. Definantly think someone's getting a kick back!! If people can not see through the lies people are blind. Maybe the younger guys would do a better job. Last year some drunk bald guy was mc on several events. If your slurring your words and cant stand up your shouldn't be aloud in public. Then you have someone who approaches under age girls mc in the parades and he can not even read the cards. Time for the oldies to give it up.
whiny

New Castle, PA

#4 Mar 20, 2013
Boy chappie, looks like you are a pretty big boy behind that computer screen...you should stand up and say something at one of the meetings if you really are that concerned. No one seems nearly as angry about the issue as you do, which means you must be a member of the losing party...aka Jaycees. Keep up the whining, your doing a great job!!
Chappie

United States

#5 Mar 20, 2013
Looks like your hiding behind the screen whiny! Sounds like your are a follower of the Davis clan. I have no connection to the Aka losing team (Jaycees). I'm just reading the facts. Can you tell us ( the public) why would they want to separate? Why would they ask the Jaycees to fill out an application to rejoin an organization they were already a part of. Whip the shit off your nose so you can smell the fresh air. People are tired of eating shit in this town. It sounds like you have no balls whiny if you are a follower. That's what's wrong with people in this town. I'm sure these posts will be deleted before the end of the day!!! TRUTH HURTS!!!!
whiny

New Castle, PA

#6 Mar 20, 2013
No chappie, I believe you are the one starting all the posts about this topic, and I believe you were whining an awful lot on the last post that got deleted. I am not the one hiding...I have just been enjoying all the whining you've done over the past week. If you really were just reading the facts from the paper, I don't believe your posts would be so one sided, as they have been. As much as you appear to be a woman with all your bitching, I know you are just one of the drama kings. Keep on keepin' on...your way too easy!
apple "dump"ling gang

Circleville, OH

#7 Mar 20, 2013
For the reason of this change up to be solely for tax purposes there sure are a hell of a lot of changes being rolled out! I'm not a member of either group. But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what the reasoning behind all the smoke and mirrors was all about. Small town crooked politics. Need to get rid of the mayor and half the city council for allowing this bunch of crooks to use the city streets for what "use to be" the apple festival. Wish this town would open their eyes!
hmm

Wellston, OH

#8 Mar 20, 2013
This town needs to open its eyes on alot things !
yep

Wellston, OH

#9 Mar 20, 2013
[QUOTE who="apple "dump"ling gang"]For the reason of this change up to be solely for tax purposes there sure are a hell of a lot of changes being rolled out! I'm not a member of either group. But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what the reasoning behind all the smoke and mirrors was all about. Small town crooked politics. Need to get rid of the mayor and half the city council for allowing this bunch of crooks to use the city streets for what "use to be" the apple festival. Wish this town would open their eyes![/QUOTE] i agree with you ! Jackson needs to open there eyes. Jaycee been doing a wonderful why fix it if nothing is wrong with it. Without jaycee there wouldnt be an apple festival
yep

Wellston, OH

#10 Mar 20, 2013
Chappie wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your right. Sounds like they can not give it up or are trying to keep it in the family. I heard the mayor is helping them in any way he can. Definantly think someone's getting a kick back!! If people can not see through the lies people are blind. Maybe the younger guys would do a better job. Last year some drunk bald guy was mc on several events. If your slurring your words and cant stand up your shouldn't be aloud in public. Then you have someone who approaches under age girls mc in the parades and he can not even read the cards. Time for the oldies to give it up.
the mayor sucks he gay so he probably helping them alright
yep

Wellston, OH

#11 Mar 20, 2013
whiny wrote:
Boy chappie, looks like you are a pretty big boy behind that computer screen...you should stand up and say something at one of the meetings if you really are that concerned. No one seems nearly as angry about the issue as you do, which means you must be a member of the losing party...aka Jaycees. Keep up the whining, your doing a great job!!
whinny your spineless you should do what good for jackson
yep

Wellston, OH

#12 Mar 20, 2013
Chappie wrote:
Looks like your hiding behind the screen whiny! Sounds like your are a follower of the Davis clan. I have no connection to the Aka losing team (Jaycees). I'm just reading the facts. Can you tell us ( the public) why would they want to separate? Why would they ask the Jaycees to fill out an application to rejoin an organization they were already a part of. Whip the shit off your nose so you can smell the fresh air. People are tired of eating shit in this town. It sounds like you have no balls whiny if you are a follower. That's what's wrong with people in this town. I'm sure these posts will be deleted before the end of the day!!! TRUTH HURTS!!!!
I agree with you 100 percent
On The Case

United States

#13 Mar 20, 2013
yep wrote:
[QUOTE who="apple "dump"ling gang"]For the reason of this change up to be solely for tax purposes there sure are a hell of a lot of changes being rolled out! I'm not a member of either group. But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what the reasoning behind all the smoke and mirrors was all about. Small town crooked politics. Need to get rid of the mayor and half the city council for allowing this bunch of crooks to use the city streets for what "use to be" the apple festival. Wish this town would open their eyes!"

i agree with you ! Jackson needs to open there eyes. Jaycee been doing a wonderful why fix it if nothing is wrong with it. Without jaycee there wouldnt be an apple festival
Oddly enough it went from a profitable corp to a non profit. All non profits are strictly monitored. Maybe now the jaycees wont get their 5000.00 party like every year.
Doug Martin

United States

#14 Mar 20, 2013
I heard my name was on here a few days ago. So if you want to know what is going on. Members from the Apple Festival Board that are members of the Jaycees, came in to a meeting a few weeks ago along with their lawyer Bill Cole. Eric Brown proposed a motion to donate all of the property and contracts of the Apple Festival to a new organization called the Jackson Area festival and events. They said it was for tax reasons, and try wanted to become a 501c3. And nothing would change. They said they kept this under their hats so their wouldn't be argument about it. It wasn't even brought to the Apple Festival board for approval before. They called in enough people that wasn't informed or wouldn't go against what they wanted. The vote wasn't legal because the Apple Festival Bylaws state that if they turn over property the Jaycees have first right of refusal. We didnt even get the option. The property went to George Davis, Bryan Davis, Brad Brunside, Mitch Costilow, Eric Browm, and Dean Osbourne. They was the sole owners of the festival after the vote. The next couple days they came down with help from the Mayor Randy Heath and city workers and city equipment to remove property from the Jaycee building. We went to a meeting a few weeks after that on Goerge Davis's u store it property as was told that when they come up with agreement to allow the Jaycees to be a part of it, they would let us know. So this Monday they came back to our meeting with Eric Brown heading the way again with the contract for us to sign. They wanted to have us sign that night and slide under the rug. I have been putting the facts out in the public and now they decide to make statements on the radio and the paper. Funny we tried to get a statement in the Times Journal weeks ago and they would not run it. I have all te documents to back up everything I have said. I'm not hiding behind a computer. I put my real name on here. If you have any questions come to a Jaycee meeting. First and third Monday of the month at the Jaycee building. We have nothing to hide on this. Try to go to a Apple Festival meeting and see if they will allow you. Any other questions please feel free to ask. I'm sure this will be deleted as soon as they find out about it. Join the Facebook Page " You Know you are from Jackson" to see all the facts! Thanks again
Doug Martin

United States

#15 Mar 20, 2013
Also since they are now this new organization. They can pay themselves or other people to help them. The money they gave the Jaycees was for rent for the property they used to store the festival.
why

United States

#16 Mar 21, 2013
Dont think this is good at all for the jaycees or the apple fest! Back room politics at its finest
1 Citizen

Jackson, OH

#17 Mar 21, 2013
Why not move forward with the times? Clearly the city has paid a high price to host the AF over the years and the citizens are getting less for their money every year. If there have been politics involved it's because too few have had control for far too long. I, for one, am glad to see some of the 'elitists' in this town being brought down to earth with the rest of us.
yep

Jackson, OH

#18 Mar 21, 2013
I agree get the old people out in with the new .time to let jackson grow stop letting jackson be controled. It needs to grow davis and all of them need step down stop taking money from jackson
why

United States

#19 Mar 21, 2013
I agree too! This is a sad time for the jaycees and the apple festival, they need to band together NOW and take it back!
pony rides

Circleville, OH

#20 Mar 21, 2013
I love the Apple Festival and want the proven leaders to run the Apple Festival it is always great. I am one citizen who knows that it takes planning and work and it does not happen magical. I think the new plan needs to try this year and if it works keep that course of action. Keep our festival which I enjoy and I just sit at home and do nothing to help it along but get to enjoy it even though I have done not a thing.

Bates I do know they are a class act when I visited the festival. They have nice rides and it cost a lot to keep a class act ride company and not a fly by night outfit. The ride tickets are NOT out of line check around other places the price is the going rate. The Apple Festival is free. Go enjoy the events. If you so choose play a game if you want to ride a ride if you want to other wise stay home and complain that their is nothing to do in this town for free.

You always get a bucket full of nay sayers who do very little to help or promote the festival but always complain.Grow up people if you are not presently apart of the festival shut up an wait until the greatest event we have in this town comes to town in Sept.

Thanks to the ones who has the vision to look out for the well being of the festival.

This is not a sad time it is changing time to insure the future of the festival.
Thanks to the need committee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
aep 11 hr brandy 7
Tractor Supply Girls 12 hr dave 1
Arch and eddies 19 hr Anonymous 1
Kristin Strickland (Dec '13) 22 hr 1whoknows 11
scott huddleston woman beater!! Sat . 9
moore twins Fri hmmmm 1
Anthony Fillinger (Feb '11) Fri hawk 10
Jackson Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web