who got shot in wellston tuesday 8/16...

who got shot in wellston tuesday 8/16/11?

Posted in the Jackson Forum

amanda

Demotte, IN

#1 Aug 16, 2011
Who did it n who was it?
curious

Jackson, OH

#2 Aug 16, 2011
Wondering the same thing.
amanda

Demotte, IN

#3 Aug 16, 2011
Is killin me and to get shot full on in the face theres some scary shit 4 ya hope whomever it was and thier familly is doing ok
curious

Jackson, OH

#4 Aug 16, 2011
Oh wow. Didn't hear any details about what had happen. Just knew someone had got shot.
curious

Jackson, OH

#5 Aug 16, 2011
They have some stuff posted on the wellston topix.

Cazenovia, NY

#6 Aug 16, 2011
That's what happens when you try to rob somebody
sis

Athens, OH

#7 Aug 16, 2011
Tommy Gilliland I think. Not 100% on the details tho..
julie

Columbus, OH

#8 Aug 18, 2011
it was tommy and he probably deserved it and if not it was pay back for everyone he has robed or screwed over
catnappin

Powell, OH

#9 Aug 18, 2011
it was Tommy Gilliand, it was a drug deal gone wrong. it killed him. it was some big black guy from Columbus shot him in the face.
sis

Jackson, OH

#11 Aug 19, 2011
dock pippen..
lacey

West Union, OH

#12 Aug 19, 2011
really? people want to say he deserved it? wow, you people have no FEELINGS at all. that is harsh to set and talk about some who is defenseless right now and is in surgery AGAIN. oh yeah, "catnappin" he isn't dead goof! people need to get stories straight before telling it. thanks. that's all i have.
he did

West Chester, OH

#13 Aug 19, 2011
tommy tried to rob pipp for his drugs pip smacked the gun and it shot tommy in the face and severed his tongue so i guess he did deserve it if it was self defense
shana gilliland

United States

#14 Jul 8, 2012
julie wrote:
it was tommy and he probably deserved it and if not it was pay back for everyone he has robed or screwed over
i am his sister let someone shoot u in the face and see if u deserve it bitch...
Person

Jackson, OH

#15 Jul 9, 2012
Well he was trying to get drugs. He deserves it, every drug head in this county needs to die. It would make everything around here a better place for everyone.
So Right

Wooster, OH

#16 Jul 9, 2012
Person you are right! Every drug head deserves to be locked up or shot. Especially repeat offenders that are a drain to this world

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nick Bethel from Wellston (Jul '11) 3 hr Nicks girl 12
lake katherine warning.. 6 hr Regular Joe 10
Seth Graham 7 hr ifuckedurman 1
Kim McCoy (Mar '14) 8 hr mccoyk07 4
carolyn sharp/mcpete (Mar '10) 13 hr u dumb ass 16
Jerri burn her it's own car 19 hr Keisha 15
Miles Morris Fri haha 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson Mortgages